Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48386
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2023, 06:41 AM   #1
Goodfun15329
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default AMP Questions

Ok this is probably stupid question but I was thinking about dabbling at sky on 88. Now I never been to these before only April showers were I paid for shitty massage and hand job lol. How does it normally work do they offer or do you have to ask? Can you pick the girl?
Goodfun15329 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 07:10 AM   #2
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I've never been to that place, but I suggest being passive on the initial visit. Pay the house fee, then leave a tip on the table before the massage even starts. I would not go in asking for so-and-so on the first visit. Sometimes (rightfully so) they're nervous about new clients.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 07:48 AM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Most amps work like this. The girls are on a rotation and unless you ask for someone, you are getting whoever is up next. At that point, you either fill out a stupid card, or get ushered to a room, etc. Once you are there, the attendant will tell you to undress and lay on the table. But sometimes, you'll get ladies who will come in as you are getting undressed and help with that, as well as some initial touching, compliments etc., and then some suggestions of what you want/ like/ etc.

I usually let them start the with some of the massage and then initiate some touching, etc. and then I simply tell them while I'm complimenting them, what I'd like to see, touch, do etc. None of these gals will flinch if they have been in a AMP for more than a week, From that point, it's usually when the negotiations start; the money pinch universal signal, or verbally confirming that you will tip/ take care of them. It's not rocket science, it's more asian pussy science.

Newbies who are shy will find it likely be more inclined to mess this part up, as practice makes perfect. But remember, you're there for a service and she's there to make money and provide it.

Not talking about it is just silly.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 09:56 AM   #4
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

If you are going to Sky the hardest part for you will be figuring where to park. if you want to roll the dice. Take your clothes off and wait for the girl to come back. She will lead you to the table shower. Never say no to the table shower as the girl wants to know you are thoroughly clean. She will then take you to the sauna for a few mins and then back to the room for the fun. Again, leave the money on the dresser from the get go, that way she not only will know what you want but will never know it's your first time there.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 01:28 PM   #5
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

They really need to start allowing the customer pick the girl, though. That's how it works in most other areas I've been to. Parade them out and take your pick. There's a much higher chance that everyone leaves happy that way. I've walked out of Sky more times than I've stayed over the years. Mainly because whomever was up next was not worth my time or money.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 02:07 PM   #6
Steeled
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Best advice I got here before I made my first trip was to tell mamasan you were referred there by a trusted friend, as you will most likely be asked if you had been there before. This seems to be the universal hint that you are not there only for the massage. 2 trips later, mamasan will recognize you. Stella took good care of me my first time at One. She senses I was new, and walked me through it.
Steeled is online now   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 07:20 AM   #7
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeled View Post
Best advice I got here before I made my first trip was to tell mamasan you were referred there by a trusted friend, as you will most likely be asked if you had been there before.
I concur! Do NOT say "this is my first time", always say that a friend recommended you to their establishment, or that you've been there before...regardless if you've been there before or not...or if a friend recommended the place or not lol
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:51 AM   #8
ji_scott
Registered Member

What's the appropriate tip if you only want a hj?
ji_scott is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 02:13 PM   #9
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ji_scott View Post
What's the appropriate tip if you only want a hj?
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women