Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42284
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2023, 11:21 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Senile Biden hit hard in whistleblower hearing — by 'Democrat' Dan Goldman

This is so delicious. By Jonathon Turley

One of the most basic lessons that we teach law students is that you should “never ask a question you don’t know the answer to.”

The peril of the poorly crafted question was on display in Wednesday’s hearing with two whistleblowers on political interference in the Hunter Biden investigation.

Most Democrats avoided any questions on the substance of the allegations, focusing instead on everything from systemic racism to the use of the term “two-tiered system of justice” and, of course, Donald Trump.

Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) often goes where wiser members fear to tread.

On this occasion, Goldman may have delivered one of the most damaging moments for the Democrats.

In the course of just a few minutes, the junior New York congressman seemed to demolish the defense of President Biden.

Goldman was trying to get the witnesses to say there is no evidence that President Biden was personally involved in the alleged felonies of his son.

He raised the shocking WhatsApp message that Hunter had allegedly sent to a Chinese official with foreign intelligence contacts.

In the message, Hunter wrote: “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

Most Democrats have avoided the message, which is incredibly damaging and seems to contradict the president’s long denial of any knowledge or involvement in his son’s dealings.

Goldman pressed veteran IRS investigator Gary Shapley about his suggestion that Joe Biden discussed the foreign dealing with his son.

Shapley eagerly said he would be happy to explain, but Goldman cut him off and said he did not have time for such explanations.

At this point, most lawyers would have reversed engines out of troubled waters, but Goldman plowed full speed ahead.

He said the references to Joe sitting next to his son do not mean that they actually discussed his business.

Goldman then went even further and raised a “lunch where Joe Biden came to say hello at the Four Seasons hotel to a lunch that he was having with CEFC executives.”

He then reads from the record in how Biden associate Rob Walker described the origins of the meeting with the Chinese officials to get his dad to stop by: “Hunter told his Dad that ‘I may be trying to start a company or try to do something with these guys.’ “

Goldman then pounced and said slyly, “Now let me ask you something, that doesn’t sound much like Joe Biden was involved in whatever Hunter was doing with the CEFC if Hunter Biden is telling him that he is trying to do business with them, does it?”

That is when Shapley stated the obvious: “No, but it does show that he told his father that he was trying to do business and …”

Goldman finally heard the train whistle and tried to get off the track: “OK, well, that is true that Hunter Biden does try to do business, that is correct.”

Too late.

Goldman was citing the testimony of Walker that Joe Biden not only came to lunch on Hunter’s foreign dealings but did so after being told that Hunter wanted to lay the foundation for such a deal.

This is the same Joe Biden who has repeatedly told the American people that he never discussed any of Hunter’s deals and had no knowledge of such deals.

He has maintained that denial as evidence has mounted contradicting him.

Even when he flew his son to China, where Hunter cut lucrative deals, he insists that they never mentioned that deal.

There are also repeated references to President Biden as the “Big Guy” in emails who was to receive a 10 percent cut on a deal with the Chinese as well as other benefits.

There are other references to Hunter Biden paying portions of his father’s expenses and taxes.

People apparently were told to avoid directly referring to President Biden.

In one email, Hunter’s business associate Tony Bobulinski was instructed by Biden associate James Gilliar not to speak of the former veep’s connection to any transactions: “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u [sic] are face to face, I know u [sic] know that but they are paranoid.”

Bobulinski gave testimony that he met with Joe Biden and discussed these deals with him.

There are also the disclosures that Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates from the US, Mexico, Ukraine, China and Kazakhstan over the course of his vice presidency.

Then there is the audiotape of President Biden for Hunter that specifically discussed coverage of those dealings.

Finally, there is another audiotape of his uncle Jim Biden telling Hunter that he and his father had discussed his collapsing financial position and could arrange a “safe harbor.”

The culmination of this evidence was Goldman matter-of-factly eliciting testimony on how Joe Biden came to lunch with Chinese businessmen after being expressly told it was meant to cut new business deals with them.

His son was even thinking of creating a corporation with the Chinese despite a glaring lack of expertise for such a venture.

The meeting was previously described by witnesses and discussed by these whistleblowers, but Goldman brought it all together at the end of the hearing.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 08:16 PM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 08:58 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 09:33 PM   #4
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so
That is a meme...depicting Larry David

I didn't say anything

But I agree with his sentiment
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 10:15 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Not showing ANY respect for the thread poster.

... WHY do you comment IF you don't have anything to add
to the discussion? ... Surely poor form in any case...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 11:35 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

OOOPS

Goldman is a dumbshit - which is par for the course for leftists

Yesterday Rep. Dan Goldman accidentally confirmed that Senile Biden was outright lying and did in fact know about Hunter Biden's foreign business deals.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1682034372684419074
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women