Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35663
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2023, 10:13 PM   #1
Lazy_boy
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Overpriced used goods

Why are all these providers so expensive , They are charging way too much . I understand they have to live and have to share that money but 400-500/hr is way too much . That coochie is being used so much that now it can fit more than 2 D**ks at once and half of them are plastic , they photoshopped their scars to be invisible . It’s beyond frustrating for someone like me who wants get into the hobby . Some good ones are either dead fish or SSBBW or sketchy.
Lazy_boy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 02:34 AM   #2
MrPlows
Valued Poster

Every product is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.
If she can get people to pay $500 per hour, I don't blame her for charging it.
MrPlows is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 07:24 AM   #3
Wildman15601
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

And I think some are going low volume. I reached out to 7 provideres the other day. Heard back fromm4 and then got ghosted by those before could set up. Even a lady I have seem a few times.
Wildman15601 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 03:24 PM   #4
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I won't pay these high rates for providers anymore. Not because they may or not be worth it. They could be the hottest looking woman in the world and a total expert in the sack and I won't do it anymore. Its not them as much as its me. (How cliché is that) At my age, I just dont feel like I can perform well enough to realize a good return on the investment.

When I was younger I would routinely book multi hour appointments and take multiple shots on goal. Im now down to half hour appointments where I take my best shot, hit the shower then take a nap. LOL

I know, pretty pathetic, but reality bites.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 06:38 AM   #5
Lazy_boy
Registered Member

Big Stig , IMHO I feel the same . When I was younger I was booking multi hour and 3’s but now I am at an age where I am not the same. I have to be considerate about my physical stamina and the ROI is no way near the prices they charge now .lol
Lazy_boy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 11:48 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Just don't pay it. I am with Stig - I won't pay these high rates. To me, it is just not worth it anymore. $400 to $500 or more an hour is ridiculous for one shot on goal

I too prefer half hour appointments - but too many providers price them close to a full hour which is ridiculous. If there were a couple decent providers charging reasonable half hour rates (aka about half the price of their full hour) in this market, they could make a killing.

Oh well - now a days, I basically save up my hobby funds and spend it when I make my trip or two a year to Florida - better options, better rates
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 01:02 PM   #7
Thedude213
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Just don't pay it. I am with Stig - I won't pay these high rates. To me, it is just not worth it anymore. $400 to $500 or more an hour is ridiculous for one shot on goal

I too prefer half hour appointments - but too many providers price them close to a full hour which is ridiculous. If there were a couple decent providers charging reasonable half hour rates (aka about half the price of their full hour) in this market, they could make a killing.

Oh well - now a days, I basically save up my hobby funds and spend it when I make my trip or two a year to Florida - better options, better rates
I find most of the traveling girls on Eros for a hhr visit reasonable definitely with service majority of them provide. Sucks for me since I live so far away from the HOtel unfortunately
Thedude213 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 06:36 PM   #8
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Don Stephens is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women