Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2023, 04:05 PM   #1
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Putin's Mouthpiece Tucker Crapson has ratings that suck as bad as he does

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 05:42 PM   #2
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Getting in bed with Andrew Tate will help do that
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 11:42 PM   #3
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Putin's little bitch boy, Tucker, is going down in flames. Then Putin's best boyfriend in America will be going to jail. The history books will not be kind to these treasonous cunts. In 20 years, it will be hard to find anyone dumb enough to admit they ever paid attention to these clowns.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 06:46 AM   #4
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Also remember that views is a terrible metric. Someone who clicks on it and watched 2 seconds of video counts as a view.

I'd love to see real info about actual engagement and I suspect you'll see some very interesting trends.
Old 07-16-2023, 01:05 PM   #5
tommy156
Premium Access

It's amazing how 30% (or more) of the adults in this country are now pro-Russia. Every single ounce of what the GOP used to be has now been tainted by this sick cult. Eisenhower, Reagan, McCain, Bush Sr... all perpetually spinning in their graves these days.
Old 07-16-2023, 02:13 PM   #6
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Tuckers 15 minutes are over.
It's who is Tucker now?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 02:35 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
It's amazing how 30% (or more) of the adults in this country are now pro-Russia. Every single ounce of what the GOP used to be has now been tainted by this sick cult. Eisenhower, Reagan, McCain, Bush Sr... all perpetually spinning in their graves these days.
... NOT Pro-Russia, but Anti- sending more money to Ukraine.
As is Tucker.

... Don't let it make yer blood boil there, mate...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 03:07 PM   #8
tommy156
Premium Access

If Tucker was a Democrat, you'd bust his balls constantly. First off, he wears a bow tie and his name's Tucker. And he laughs like a hyena on crank. Add to that the fact that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and never had to work a day in his life. He's exactly the kind of guy real Republicans used to revile.
Old 07-16-2023, 04:55 PM   #9
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... NOT Pro-Russia, but Anti- sending more money to Ukraine.
As is Tucker.

... Don't let it make yer blood boil there, mate...

#### Salty
His pro-Russia ties go well beyond Ukraine. Let's not be silly, mate.

It's all right there in front of you if you're truly interested in The Truth
Old 07-16-2023, 06:45 PM   #10
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
If Tucker was a Democrat, you'd bust his balls constantly. First off, he wears a bow tie and his name's Tucker. And he laughs like a hyena on crank. Add to that the fact that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and never had to work a day in his life. He's exactly the kind of guy real Republicans used to revile.

I have a hard time watching him
Because of that irritating laugh of his. It annoys the hell out of me

But honestly, who cares if he was born rich and never had to work a day in his life?

If that bothers you then say the same thing about Senile Joe
Never had a real job, lived off of the government...and his son?

You guys are so fucking polarized here , it's laughable

Take a look at the net worth of any of these politicians prior to office and after.... both sides and that will tell u how much they give a shit about you or this country

Wake up
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 07:15 PM   #11
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
But honestly, who cares if he was born rich and never had to work a day in his life?
When you're born rich and never work a day in your life... then you act like he acts? I have a huge fucking problem with that. Motherfucker should be somewhere off camera making a real difference in the world. Instead he acts like the most spoiled, entitled, hateful little fuckface on the planet. Not to mention, he's a tried and true Russian asset, carrying Putin's water for him everywhere he goes.

In the words of the immortal George Carlin, "Fuck Tucker, Tucker sucks".
Old 07-16-2023, 07:45 PM   #12
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
When you're born rich and never work a day in your life... then you act like he acts? I have a huge fucking problem with that. Motherfucker should be somewhere off camera making a real difference in the world. Instead he acts like the most spoiled, entitled, hateful little fuckface on the planet. Not to mention, he's a tried and true Russian asset, carrying Putin's water for him everywhere he goes.

and you ignored 95% of what i wrote.... again polarized
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 09:26 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Carlson stopped wearing bow ties years ago

Quote:
Putin's little bitch boy, Tucker, is going down in flames. Then Putin's best boyfriend in America will be going to jail. The history books will not be kind to these treasonous cunts. In 20 years, it will be hard to find anyone dumb enough to admit they ever paid attention to these clowns.

Carlson? treason? an example please .. spare me the Trump stuff i'm well aware you think he's a traitor. even if he isn't. tell me why Carlson is a traitor. let me guess .. he doesn't support the proxy war supporting Ukraine? neither do i. and no it doesn't make me pro-Russia. it doesn't make Carlson pro-Russia either. does it make me a traitor?

Quote:

about Carlson's silver spoon. there really isn't one. Carlson is not a direct heir to the Swanson foods fortune. first, Patrica Swanson is his step-mother and second, there is no Swanson fortune. the Swanson's sold out to Campbell's in 1955 and by 1979 when Patricia Swanson married Dick Carlson (born Richard Boynton) the Swanson fortune had mostly been lost to bad investments by her brother Gibby Swanson Jr. Tucker was 10 when his dad Dick Carlson married Patricia Swanson and his upper class life was funded as much or more by his dad's own very successful career.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Carlson

while it might be advantageous to name drop "I'm Dick Carlson's son" that still won't make you successful. Tucker Carlson has achieved his success by his talents

if you want to read about the demise of the Swanson fortune you can do so here

SWANSON SAGA: END OF A DREAM

https://www.nytimes.com/1979/09/09/a...but-today.html
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women