Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161224
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47874
pyramider46370
bambino40500
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2023, 06:55 AM   #31
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
As you know, that's anecdotal. Trump persuaded many Republicans that their votes may not be counted if they submit mail in ballots. This cost Republican candidates votes, in New York and other places.

I don't see the problem with requiring people to go to polling places to cast votes. Of course, absentee voting should be allowed for those with valid excuses, like people out of the country, in the military, or with disabilities. The belief that this would disadvantage Democrats is misplaced. Democrats are just as or more motivated to go to polling places as Republicans, especially if Trump's at the top of the ticket.

Making mail in voting less common will reduce voting fraud, although probably you're right, not enough to make a difference in elections. More importantly, it will give a lot of people more confidence in our electoral system, and thus reduce the divisiveness in America.
Mail-in voting is the ONLY way to vote in certain states and there is no more fraud in those states than other states. It is just a Trump excuse for his loss. I can cite many studies that have been done on the subject and they all reach the same conclusion -- voter fraud is uncommon.

I do agree with you that doing away with mail-in voting would take away the ability to claim voter fraud in elections but mail-in voting makes it much easier to cast one's vote and it is almost fool-proof.

Mail-in voting fraud is nearly impossible to commit

Election officials and the FBI say it's almost impossible to pull off fraud via mail-in ballots. Spreading disinformation about voting-by-mail is much easier.

https://www.cnet.com/news/politics/m...ble-to-commit/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 07:00 AM   #32
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You and others just don't get it. Let me 'splain it to you Lucy. It's about leaving tracks in the snow. That's how electronic and mail-in fraud works. No tracks? Didn't happen. But are you any good at actually tracking? I doubt you read the articles with either a critical or knowledgeable eye.

Let's look:
  • Send a ballot to a scam address
  • It bounces and gets returned - if and only if it was sent via First Class postage
  • It ends up in a dead letter bin and nobody knows n'uttin 'bout n'uttin
  • Basically, it becomes lost in the sauce
  • Viola, a ballot is returned for that bogus name or address, filled out (81 millions votes my ass)
  • Scant little to absolutely zero signature or identity information
  • Thank you for your vote
Another version:
  • Moments before a ballot is sent out - poof, wrong zip code inserted
  • Lands in the dead letter bin
  • Viola, a ballot is returned, filled out
  • Scant little to absolutely zero signature or identity information
  • Thank you for your vote
  • Change the zip code back in the database. Bazinga! Never happened
Maybe you missed how the vote counting actually worked in other States. But I expect it is because you desire to remain unaware. No real signature verification at all. Stopping counting and dismissing everyone, then returning to counting. Blocking one side from participating at all. Though I do have some confidence in Texas voting, which Trump carried the day in 2020, BTW.

Do you, at an intuitive or gutteral level, rationalize 6 swing states stopping counting at the exact same time, while Trump was in the lead (and consistently was) and just a few hours later - they all went to Biden in a split second. Is there any statistical relevancy for that?

If I was unspecific in the articles I quoted and posted in this thread - that's a you problem. You should look into that.

Plus, and it's a big plus - you appear to understand nothing about "big data" and how to manipulate it. Sadly, manipulation is the secondary problem in a way, detecting it is the hard part.

While it's unfortunate for you, I have an extensive background in it. Would seem you also missed the tangential applications like tax payer waste and fraud across multiple government entities. To catch it, use the science and technology at hand. I can't spoon feed entire datasets of information to you. I can point you to the well, but you have to lower the bucket to get the water. What?!? You don't trust the science finally?!? 'bout danged time, but not here.

Do you seriously and honestly believe everything on the internets? Better yet, are the internets permanent, repeatable and secure? While I am in da hood - do you understand fractals or steganography or Quantum computing, let alone big data?

But my real question, and there is no getting around it - wouldn't you feel better if a neutral third party was monitoring and analyzing the data diligently, in real time, all the time, to detect fraudulent patterns in these massive data sets - by the best and brightest minds on the planet - who don't even have a horse in the race? ( I think the two scientists mentioned were Dutch or Norwegian) Or are you gonna trust that the ESG and diversity hires will just do what they are told? Remember, many of the people you are trusting your world to are mostly unpaid ESG and diversity "volunteers", who have an axe to grind, i.e. partisans.

Perhaps you believe that the NYC data roles are peachy keen. OK, prove it. Don't suppose or speculate about it. The data scientists just proved it is corrupt on a massive scale via a peer-reviewed study and gave a presentation on it. Pony up soldier. Prove them wrong across the board.

Don't you have bigger fish to fry, like say your immune system's health and well being. Besides, shouldn't you be more concerned with getting you next booster shot?!? Trust the science I believe is the credo.

Anyway, you certainly picked a fine to to not trust the science Lucille. Yet you trust the 37 states that changed their voting laws, against the normal processes, in 2020. Go figure.
Total BS on your part. Not one iota of proof in your stateents that voter fraud occured in the 2020 election or any other election in significant amount to change the election results.

I'm still waiting for you or anyone else who cries "Fraud" can back it up with actual cases where it DID occur, not cases where it MIGHT have occured. Fact is you cannot do that.
Old 07-13-2023, 11:54 AM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Mail-in voting is the ONLY way to vote in certain states and there is no more fraud in those states than other states. It is just a Trump excuse for his loss. I can cite many studies that have been done on the subject and they all reach the same conclusion -- voter fraud is uncommon.

I do agree with you that doing away with mail-in voting would take away the ability to claim voter fraud in elections but mail-in voting makes it much easier to cast one's vote and it is almost fool-proof.

Mail-in voting fraud is nearly impossible to commit

Election officials and the FBI say it's almost impossible to pull off fraud via mail-in ballots. Spreading disinformation about voting-by-mail is much easier.

https://www.cnet.com/news/politics/m...ble-to-commit/
Oh really. Who verifies the identity of a Mail In Ballot? You'll believe anything coming from these Government Knuckleheads. Elections are so corrupt it's not even worth the trouble of voting.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 04:51 PM   #34
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Many studies done on the subject..." ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 05:00 AM   #35
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Chain, chain, chain. Chain of custodyyyyy...

Anyone have a clear explanation of proof of "chain of custody" for the entire life span of a mail-in ballot?

Maybe they could use AI to track them. A primer on AI from one of our preeminent policy makers:
Quote:
AI is kind of a fancy thing, First of all, it’s two letters. It means artificial intelligence, but ultimately what it is, is it’s about machine learning.

And so, the machine is taught — and part of the issue here is what information is going into the machine that will then determine — and we can predict then, if we think about what information is going in, what then will be produced in terms of decisions and opinions that may be made through that process.

So to reduce it down to its most simple point, this is part of the issue that we have here is thinking about what is going into a decision, and then whether that decision is actually legitimate and reflective of the needs and the life experiences of all the people.
Hope that helps folks to understand AI and it's usefulness.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:20 AM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Oh really. Who verifies the identity of a Mail In Ballot? You'll believe anything coming from these Government Knuckleheads. Elections are so corrupt it's not even worth the trouble of voting.
In Texas 2 people, one from each party, examine the mail-in ballot for authenticity . If they can't agree, a third party is brought in to examine the ballot. If still no agreement, an attempt will be made to contact the voter.

Yet you have zero proof that elections are corrupt. None at all. I keep asking for any evidence at all to support your claims and you've got NOTHING.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women