Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2023, 08:00 AM   #1
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default You Lost Me at CBJ

I’ve been in the hobby for over 20yrs now and I’m seeing more CBJ. Although I get it, it’s only natural to have a woman’s lips wrapped around your shaft. When I read ads now I see more CBJ, which is a NO for me.

What’s your opinions? Want to hear your responses.
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 08:14 AM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

GPS has spread like the plague it is.
They act like a cock in they mouth is beneath them. Avoid the cbj chicks. Rent comes monthly..........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 11:07 PM   #3
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

CBJ is an automatic no for me as well. I encourage mutual STD tests, but for someone with ED caused by injury (thus not responsive to ED drugs), foreplay is a critical aspect of an encounter. Putting a rubber over a limp dick and playing with it isn't going to do anything.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 11:37 PM   #4
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

It is alarming to see so many younger gals going the non-gfe route. I prefer BBW's and the old joke was that BBW's give the best bj's because they're always hungry. Nowadays though, I see so many ads that shout NO GFE!. I mean these are BBW's straight out of the aisles of wal-mart, 200 lbs, so-so looks, scowling at the camera and all they say is NO BBBJ, NO KISSING, NO DATY. My god, who is seeing them? And just because a gal is on the higher end of the spectrum doesn't mean you're going to get all the good stuff. HDH's seem to have plenty of restrictions too. And at a much higher price. Sad state of affairs to be sure.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 05:54 AM   #5
mastablasta
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I didnt mind cbj in the backpage days when there was more variety and the prices were half of what they're asking for now. But now it's common to charge gfe prices for nongfe service. guess what I'm trying to say is i prefer bbbj but I don't mind a cbj if the price is right
mastablasta is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 09:11 AM   #6
Pc_principle
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

well now we know who is spreading STIs and STDs
Pc_principle is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 12:50 PM   #7
Thirsty Ashly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 604161

What is cbj!
Thirsty Ashly is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 01:55 PM   #8
oldpun
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

Covered Blow Job. Oral sex on a condom covered penis.
oldpun is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 04:14 PM   #9
amacurious1
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

amacurious1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 05:19 AM   #10
Bobrod1974
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Yes I agree CBJ is an automatic no for me as well.
I rather just stay home and jack off for free.
Bobrod1974 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 11:01 AM   #11
AmberMercadezRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 101953
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well as a provider that does not offer any bb services let me put in my 2cents. First off let's start with the list of things you can catch from doing oral without protection all you have to do is google it and read there are so many. Just imagine how many guys a lady that dose allow that sees in a day or week and dose that with. You do not know the other men she is doing that with. That my friend is how it spreads. Also, most of you are married or in a committed relationship and I am sure you are not using protection with them. Just like most of the women in this business have family and other at home. How would you explain catching something to them.
Why would you want a random woman you do not know to put her mouth on your winner raw. Never know what you could catch. Because you know that some of the tests that you get do take a few days to complete so what you are paying for them hours and days that she can't work or make money to just see you. Let's be real you are not. To me that shows you do not respect women or their wellbeing. Wither they are in the business our not.
Now remember this is just my thoughts and opinion.
I will always use protection I value my health and the health of my family. Just remember that there are things you cannot get rid of, and you should be careful.
My question is when was it ok or cool to even do that. When I started in the business it was very frowned upon. If a provider was found to be doing it, she would be fired from the services she worked for. I just never seen the allure in it. Even outside of the business I still play safe. Because you never know who someone has been with
AmberMercadezRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 01:04 PM   #12
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberMercadezRose View Post
Why would you want a random woman you do not know to put her mouth on your winner raw.
Did you mean “wiener” or “winner”? I’m liking the idea of calling wieners winners.

And thank you for providing a provider’s perspective.
ElBandido is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women