Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2023, 02:40 PM   #31
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I believe all the 2022 responses and I believe the 2023 response. I also believe that as a white woman she's aged within a year and gotten work done.
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 07:32 PM   #32
Batsy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

You see this is exactly what i was talking about..

A 37 yr old starting at $700 lol

What's even worse is the guys saying it was worth it lol.
Batsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 04:10 PM   #33
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batsy View Post
You see this is exactly what i was talking about..

A 37 yr old starting at $700 lol

What's even worse is the guys saying it was worth it lol.
Based on market comparison it's actually pretty fair. Most men above 50 earn at a certain level and better appreciate a date with age appropriateness.

She doesn't have a lot of younger competition of similar pedigree. One tall hot blonde with a smoking body who's in mid late twenties, Brooke something, is around $900 intro and Giselle Lenor who's an absolute smoke show at 5'10" and a volleyball body starts at $1400

There's another stunning 42/43 year old in impeccable shape that I'd see 10/10 times over plenty a younger women. Her and I relate on things.
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 02:35 PM   #34
Theoliviafox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 583431
My ECCIE Reviews

ACR14 is my stalker AKA bobby villafuerte Who has attempted to write damaging fake reviews on the erotic review but they have all been removed. An old client from years ago who became obsessed and I had to stop seeing and has since then combed every review site possible trying to write damaging and false and fake reviews acting like a client who has recently seen me and writing negative commentary in an attempt to hurt my business which is why all of his reviews have been removed from the erotic review after being researched to be fake because he could not prove to the review board that he has seen me which is why if you click on see other posts by this user every single post he has ever written has been on me. There are no other reviews that he has left anybody just multiple damaging reviews on me and me alone. People who write real reviews write them on lots of different girls but not him just on me and all defamatory because that is the whole purpose of him creating a page here is to write fake defamatory reviews because he is obsessed and a stalker who has multiple cease and desist orders against him from my lawyer over the past 2 years And this is the only review site He has yet to be banned from for writing fake reviews.
Theoliviafox is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 03:45 PM   #35
Theoliviafox
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

To my legitimate clients thank you for defending me but don’t even waste your time arguing or responding to him because he is not a real client he’s a stalker and his reviews are fake so there’s no use in wasting your time So don’t even go back-and-forth with him because he knows what he’s writing is fake it’s totally futile. Why do you think Every comment a review he has ever written has not only been about me but is pretty aggressively attacking pretty much everything you could think of to say bad about someone... literally every comment he has authored on this site is an attack on me.... of course he’ll read this and start writing fake random wants to make his appear genuine but up to today it’ll show that I am the one in person he has been going on and on about being so terribly awful... that is a lot of time to dedicate to writing a lot of bad things about just one person. He made sure to strategically place them in not one but two separate forms so the amount of time, dedication and energy to writing multiple comments about how dramatically terrible I am it’s pretty obvious that somebody who would go through all that trouble and focus all of their energy on defaming me is because in reality they feel the exact opposite of the way they are claiming to feel about me in these comments because he is my stalker so do not even waste your time although I do appreciate my clients that have actually seen me and came to my defense with their real comments and reviews. This is literally just the only review board he has left that he hasn’t been banned from so he’s doing everything he can to write as many negative comments that he can hear hoping to harm my business.
Old 05-31-2023, 03:47 PM   #36
Theoliviafox
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Please excuse typos.. I’m a voice texter ��
Old 05-31-2023, 07:29 PM   #37
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

No prob Ms. Fox
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 08:01 PM   #38
V3raVeR@
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I am not sure if some of you on this thread are looking at the same pictures that I am. I have seen Olivia on P411 but had not previously considered reaching out(she is extremely attractive but I mostly lean towards the beautiful Latina's). After this thread I am definitely more interested. I am not sure how age, especially her age, is related to being worth the price of admission. I am usually more concerned with looks and performance in that regard. But hey, if your selection hinges on her being a certain age, everyone has their own preferences. For me, if Alyssa XOXO says she matches her pics then that is good enough for me. After looking more closely at her pics, I am now mostly convinced that I have to see those sexy stomach freckles for myself.
V3raVeR@ is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:11 PM   #39
Theoliviafox
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you babe I really appreciate that. That is very sweet of you to say. So the 4 or 5 comments From ACR are all fake. It’s a client that I saw regularly and Wednesday regularly I mean 3 to 4 days a week but he became obsessed and started stalking me so I stopped seeing him and when I refused to continue seeing him the stalking activity went way up and he lost control he started combing the Internet trying to find places that he could write bad reviews to hurt my my business so that’s what those are from They are 100% fake.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:34 PM   #40
Theoliviafox
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

That’s why he’s on this chat thread writing comment after comment that is negative but he won’t write a single review because they will take it down and likely ban him and then he won’t be able to write comments anymore that’s why it’s all comments and no actual reviews.
Old 06-07-2023, 12:40 AM   #41
V3raVeR@
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Nothing to thank me for, just pointing out what anybody with working eye balls can see for themselves. I am pretty sure most who have read the previous posts gave zero notice to those posts and could care less what he had to say.
V3raVeR@ is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 12:26 PM   #42
Theoliviafox
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I think it’s pretty obvious when you see the first pages of my legitimate client vs the fake ones. He did the exact same thing on TER before those were removed. I mean I guess if somebody hadn’t seen the legitimate reviews at first glance they may think it’s real but anybody who had actually spent time looking at my legit reviews here and another review sites would know that’s fake because I have had other clients reach out to me and be like hey there’s somebody writing fake reviews about you and that’s how I found the first one because people could tell that they were fake like immediately and actually reached out to me.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:31 PM   #43
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 65
Default Providing some clarity

Yes you are attractive but….girls that are prettier than you and at half the price offer Cim and do it with gusto. So until you offer that, your price point is NO WAY.
michaelrayab is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women