Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48619
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2023, 06:11 PM   #1
TricksterGodGwydion
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Clarification request - Sub Amp VS Amp

I've seen a few peoples mention the term "sub amp", and I'm wondering how that's different from a regular amp.

The few I've been to, there's only been one or two girls working there. Usually on the older side, though somewhat attractive. I don't know if that's mama-san, or if it doesn't exactly qualify as big enough to need a MMS.

I'm more comfortable staying local too, so does anyone know if there's a way to tell which ones are more likely to have a mama-san, and therefore a wider selection of girls?
TricksterGodGwydion is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 07:34 PM   #2
rlWord
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Sub amps are just amps in the smaller areas. Suburbs.
At least that’s how I always understood it.
rlWord is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 08:05 AM   #3
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

AMPs are Relaxation Spas, usually found in Dallas. But, there are some in the Suburbs. Typically Korean. Employees are not licensed to perform massage. One fee for her time and, maybe, some massage will happen.

SubAMPs are Massage Spas, found everywhere. Typically Chinese. Employees are trained and licensed. House fee for massage. Tips are negotiated according to the level of individualized treatment.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 12:49 PM   #4
AP51
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
AMPs are Relaxation Spas, usually found in Dallas. But, there are some in the Suburbs. Typically Korean. Employees are not licensed to perform massage. One fee for her time and, maybe, some massage will happen.

SubAMPs are Massage Spas, found everywhere. Typically Chinese. Employees are trained and licensed. House fee for massage. Tips are negotiated according to the level of individualized treatment.
Well said Billogoods and I wish fellow mongers would understand that about subamps instead of just throwing money down like they are at an amp. It raises the price of negotiations.
AP51 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 06:06 PM   #5
TricksterGodGwydion
Gaining Momentum

This is very good information indeed.

The amount of times I've read about somewhere on here that the monger goes in, and they just drop the money and go straight to the fun astounds me. I wondered if I was maybe doing it wrong.

Glad to know that I'm going for their main offering, instead of just doing something wrong. I quite enjoy the massages, and if something extra is offered when I tip, who am I to complain?
Old 06-11-2023, 02:56 PM   #6
ehhobbiest22
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

So AMP's are basically brothels. After the great purge post Covid, I'm less sure about the service, but you could get table showers with body-to-body teasing, TUYA, and often uncovered full service... There have been a few total freaks with very few limits, but be respectful in your investigations as to the provider's limits. As others have mentioned, general Korean, with some Thai and Japanese providers mixed in... Even the occasional Latina. Studios are basically similar service, though no table showers - but in an apartment.

Generally, at an AMP, a mama-san will take the house fee, and you leave the tip, for the girl - get undressed - the girls usually kiss immediately as a bit of screening and then its off to the races. You'll be on a bed, not a massage table made for laying face down in a room with a red light 99.9% of the time.

Sub-AMP's are "Asian Massage" places that generally offer a bit of legit' massage from a Chinese provider. You'll be offered draping, but you can leave it to the side. If they are an AMP, then at some point the provider will start with some teasing of the inner thighs, balls, and maybe the tush maybe throughout, maybe five minutes before you flip over. The provider will then towel off any oil used and have the client flip over, and generally offer at least a hand job. Other extras, like allowing mutual touch, or 'exploration of the North or South' over or under the clothes are provider-by-provider negotiations, and oral and full service are far more rare - and uncovered full service is a unicorn experience.

So AMP's again, are generally not even trying to look legitimate and provide at least basic full service offerings. Sub AMP's have a chance of being legitimate, and even if they are providing extras, a hand job is generally the only thing that should be expected - anything else is very provider and location dependent.
ehhobbiest22 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 04:26 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22 View Post

Generally, at an AMP, a mama-san will take the house fee, and you leave the tip, for the girl - get undressed - the girls usually kiss immediately as a bit of screening and then its off to the races.
I have to push back on this statement.

Sometimes a ''Mamasan'' takes the house fee. If she does, as opposed to your girl bringing it to her, it is a bad sign. They are worried you might not pay, or worried you might be, let's say, a non-conforming customer.

Also, no, they don't usually kiss as a bit of screening. Will they kiss? Absolutely. I always kiss. And 90% of the time I initiate. If you take note of reviews, a majority make no reference to kissing. Sure, a few may just leave it out, but many guys have said there was no kissing. They didn't want it, didn't request, and got nothing. The Ladies don't care, the less work the better.

Point being kissing and screening have nothing to do with each other. Neither does your getting undressed. Undercovers can strip nude. It is sexual contact that they can not initiate. There is no off to the races until YOU initiate sexual contact.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 04:58 PM   #8
TricksterGodGwydion
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22 View Post

Sub-AMP's are "Asian Massage" places that generally offer a bit of legit' massage from a Chinese provider. You'll be offered draping, but you can leave it to the side. If they are an AMP, then at some point the provider will start with some teasing of the inner thighs, balls, and maybe the tush maybe throughout, maybe five minutes before you flip over. The provider will then towel off any oil used and have the client flip over, and generally offer at least a hand job. Other extras, like allowing mutual touch, or 'exploration of the North or South' over or under the clothes are provider-by-provider negotiations, and oral and full service are far more rare - and uncovered full service is a unicorn experience.
Glad to hear it. As much as I love a good fuck, I need a massage more often than not. Hearing that my usual haunt is the exception, not the rule makes it all the more special.

On a side note, I'm very much aware that every guy is the only guy for that hour, but how rare is it that a provider will mention "I prefer X" and it be the truth? The few times we've had more than a HJ, she seemed very engaging and did things without my asking, even more so than I would expect for a standard tip. Every time this happened, she mentioned I fit her preferences (college age guy here) and I'm concerned taking it with a grain of salt might insult her.
Old 06-13-2023, 04:33 PM   #9
ehhobbiest22
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Deffer to Chung - he's got the experience.

My AMP visits are far outnumbered by my sub-AMP visits.
ehhobbiest22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women