Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2023, 10:37 PM   #46
Jersey Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

The guys being busted in these stings appear to be blue-collar types, mainly minorities and probably low- to moderate-income guys. Easy pickings for departments looking to feed at the trough of phony trafficking claims to boost their budgets with government grants. Wonder if they give a damn about mentally unstable people purchasing semi-automatic weapons who are at risk for launching a mass shooting. I forgot, that would take actual police work to prevent violence instead of setting up a trap for horn dogs. Shooting fish in a barrel is much easier than doing the right thing and being proactive.
Jersey Dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:17 AM   #47
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I read another thread previously on here, an earlier bust with that ad that one of the members here was arrested for answering. He said that he went to the motel, knocked on the room number they gave him. Door opened in the room behind him, agents rushed out and pulled him inside. He said nothing, no words exchanged before or after. Was text only, have no idea what because he did not provide that info.

That ad they are using is suspect to me. It is overt wording. LE sting ads that I have seen posted here on the boards at various times, given from the accused people involved, usually mention two girls and often sound a bit foreign sounding. That is because law needs to prove intent. So I am guessing the ad they use will sound as tempting and easy as possible, in order for intent to be proven, since they cannot post someone's face or explicit/specific nudity.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:58 PM   #48
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

My spidy senses go off whenever I see any ad that is explicit. Hence the reason I stay away from the "legit" listcrawler girls. Its also the reason I started turning to LMT's and sugar babies. Its harder to prove any intent beyond wanting a legit massage if you happen to view my text messages.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 01:27 PM   #49
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Agree. All a legit provider should say is how much we are paying for her time. Anything more, and alarms go off.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 08:25 PM   #50
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69 View Post
My spidy senses go off whenever I see any ad that is explicit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Agree. All a legit provider should say is how much we are paying for her time. Anything more, and alarms go off.
Interesting posts, because what I'm seeing on LC is a major ad shift. There are many ridiculous ads that appear to try and entice the lazy and undiscerning Monger.. 2 girls, I'm always horny, You can do whatever you want, etc. But there's also more of TinMan's model, where they suggest you will enjoy yourself, but no price or activity is mentioned.

Theoretical question: let's say you texted an Undercover, and were explicit, this price for that activity. But you show up with no phone, you left in in your car. Would their eagerness to bust extend to insisting on, and searching your car? What if you ''stash'' your phone nearby, hidden, after you get the incall apartment number? Are you still arrestable (assuming you deny deny deny)?

And... Let's say you are texting the Fuzz. Are they likely to tell you the apartment number right away, hoping they have a better chance to reel you in?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 06:46 AM   #51
TinMan
The Grey Knight

The few times I’ve heard of guys skating because they didn’t bring their phone in, it was usually accompanied by limited discussion by text. I’m sure some guys have tried it, but cops are would be smart enough not to give you a room number until you confirm you are in the parking lot. That would make it difficult to ditch the phone elsewhere, and with texts that pretty much supply enough evidence to convict you they could probably detain you until you allow them access to your phone.

The question to me is, if you swipe your phone of any evidence and also use GV such that if they call the phone number it doesn’t ring? Who knows. The fact they are trying to mail you on a felony may be enough for them to go the extra mile to connect the texts to you, but they would have to work harder to make the charge stick. I think the guys who skate on getting arrested are also creating enough doubt in their text or voice communications that the cops are thinking on the spot they don’t have enough to arrest them and therefore let them go. But I don’t have any data to confirm one way or another.
Old 04-27-2023, 12:00 PM   #52
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
The few times I’ve heard of guys skating because they didn’t bring their phone in, it was usually accompanied by limited discussion by text. I’m sure some guys have tried it, but cops are would be smart enough not to give you a room number until you confirm you are in the parking lot. That would make it difficult to ditch the phone elsewhere, and with texts that pretty much supply enough evidence to convict you they could probably detain you until you allow them access to your phone.

The question to me is, if you swipe your phone of any evidence and also use GV such that if they call the phone number it doesn’t ring? Who knows. The fact they are trying to mail you on a felony may be enough for them to go the extra mile to connect the texts to you, but they would have to work harder to make the charge stick. I think the guys who skate on getting arrested are also creating enough doubt in their text or voice communications that the cops are thinking on the spot they don’t have enough to arrest them and therefore let them go. But I don’t have any data to confirm one way or another.
I think as ShysterJohn has said -“you can beat the rap, but you can’t beat the ride”. You may end up not being prosecuted, but you will still get your name in the press release and and your mugshot on the internet for everyone in the future to Google.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 12:03 PM   #53
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
I think as ShysterJohn has said -“you can beat the rap, but you can’t beat the ride”. You may end up not being prosecuted, but you will still get your name in the press release and and your mugshot on the internet for everyone in the future to Google.
And if you’re in Frisco, your employer gets a phone call!
Old 04-28-2023, 01:34 AM   #54
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

You guys are getting caught up trying to figure out the text used on the ads, post up a picture of a nice young spinner whore with the words " come have fun with me" and you'll get the same results.

The inexperienced tricks will always fall for it, if they got more creative some of you daring ones would go visit. The hobby is not foolproof and if they ever get on the inside, it won't be pretty. Threaten the weak ones with their freedom taken away, they'll start singing like a bird
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:52 AM   #55
TinMan
The Grey Knight

That’s why it’s all theoretical to me at the moment. Given the amount of effort going into busting johns, I’m unwilling to “cold call” someone solely from a RR or LC ad.
Old 04-28-2023, 10:55 PM   #56
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Has anyone heard or know of a Gent who was busted on an Outcall?

I am thinking of changing my Hobby ways:

1. After arranging a meetup with an unknown commodity (meaning an unreviewed, unknown lady) leaving the arranged meetup cell phone at home and using a 2nd phone to incall with no references of what was discussed previously.

2. Doing outcalls, not to be residence, but mid-range hotel/motels
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 05:11 AM   #57
TinMan
The Grey Knight

1. Even legit providers don’t usually give out room numbers until arrival for first time visitors.
2. Rarely, if ever.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:48 AM   #58
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

WOW Tarrant County is HARDCORE when it comes to enforcing the law. They show arrest of what looks like white collar housewives for less than 2 ounces of Pot. With that observation I would say be very very careful hobbying in Tarrant County.

https://tarranttx.mugshots.zone/
ahab11 is online now   Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 11:33 AM   #59
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
They are good reminders, though, that the war on the hobby is stronger than ever. Folks tend to let their guard down when things stay quiet for too long.

Ironically, the pimps who work the boards are also making a killing. All of a sudden, $500 an hour for a good looking girl who you are relatively certain isn’t a cop doesn’t sound like such a bad deal compared to a felony and big fine.
You get what you pay for ...
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 10:12 AM   #60
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
You get what you pay for ...
Not here you don't
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net