Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60866
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2023, 08:38 PM   #1
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default This popped up on my YouTube feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7EjSzaCt-Q

"Bissonet"
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 09:36 PM   #2
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

It was on the local news Monday and again today as having a big impact on awareness, least to folks that aren’t familiar with the area.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 08:34 AM   #3
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
It was on the local news Monday and again today as having a big impact on awareness, least to folks that aren’t familiar with the area.
Now it's gonna be flooded with new tricks looking for prime pussy
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 08:42 AM   #4
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

umm, what the "human trafficking" spinsters ignore is that voluntary sex work is a thing, even on bissy track lol. can someone point me to a gig where i can bill a client for 120 for a half hour of "work" despite no training, no degrees, no nothing other than some hutzpah and street savvy? if you can hook me up with such a gig, please pm me..

but ladies on bissy, dont forget your bear spray, for any "overly difficult" clients or wannabe pimps. the street is, totally legit, dicey af. 2 of my favorite gals have bullet wounds to prove it. not all money is good money, and not all wannabe clients are worth it.

i imagine that human trafficking does exist, but i've never seen it personally in 10 years in the hobby. girlie_love claimed to be trafficked, but she's a human parasite and a credit card thief, so i don't believe a single word she said. about to get busted for P? i was "trafficked," your honor..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 04:22 AM   #5
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You need to clear your inbox LOL... what kills me about this area is the girls who stand in front of the church and on the back roads in front of the school. Then they wonder why it's so "hot" out there. I mean it may be just a "hobby" but where did the old-school ethics go in the biz?
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 09:20 AM   #6
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post

Prime pussy walking the street? Even in my most active days I never went to the streets to get laid. The idea of these girls walking the streets in 90 degree weather and having body odor and no place to clean up is a huge turn off. Plus a great majority of them are pimped out, which also puts me in danger. No, you guys can have the streets.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 09:48 AM   #7
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Prime pussy walking the street? Even in my most active days I never went to the streets to get laid. The idea of these girls walking the streets in 90 degree weather and having body odor and no place to clean up is a huge turn off. Plus a great majority of them are pimped out, which also puts me in danger. No, you guys can have the streets.
I can remember once I was going home from a party out I-10 west and turned up Airline drive - it was winter back when we DID have cold winters in Houston.. it was 40 degrees out.

Saw a SW walking around in a skimpy outfit that resembled a bikini. When they need the money, weather is not a factor.
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 09:51 AM   #8
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You're missing out big time, I always take them to a room for a nice pussy shave and shower, prime meaning they're from 18-25 with nice bodies, you're use to the 50, 60+ year olds around these places thinking this is as good as it gets. If you only depend on hooker sites, it might be as good as it gets.

This is how I have undiscovered talent, my current favorite whore is 5.9 white spinner with all holes open, I wish I could post pics of the nice body. Maybe I'll create a OF LMAO
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 10:19 AM   #9
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

I wonder how or to what degree this documentary will affect LE activity in this area seeing they posted warning signs and made it a felony, will it cause LE to step up their enforcement?
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 10:54 AM   #10
BigTex6
A Country Boy can Survive

Encounters: 138

They were already ramping up enforcement for the final four. Uncle Leo is down there. I wouldn’t go there for free but that’s just me. I don’t really like the idea of wearing steel bracelets in the back of a unit going down to the station….. I understand my constitutional rights, etc. etc. but the mere prospect of being arrested and prosecution would ruin my life.

Just far too many nice ladies to see who aren’t on the street…. 2 each his own I get it.

The other “hot“ area that uncle Leo knows about are some of the cheap motels on the west beltway 8 from Westheimer to Richmond. I got flashlight in my face 10 years ago returning to my car about 11 pm, had to make up a story for uncle Leo on the spot. It was not pleasant….. my uncle told me “this is a hot area for prostitution so I had to check you out “… since then I don’t go to motels after sundown !

Hi quick suggestion, if you’re gonna play, maybe do it in daylight hours.

good luck and stay safe
BigTex6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 11:20 AM   #11
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Cops aren't stupid, they know where the hot spots are. They also know where a lot of the underground spots are, remember back when we used to have reviews of cantina girls?
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 01:46 PM   #12
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

2 words
Election Season
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 04:59 PM   #13
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
I wonder how or to what degree this documentary will affect LE activity in this area seeing they posted warning signs and made it a felony, will it cause LE to step up their enforcement?
The hot spots have been just that for years, they will continue to be the hot spots years from now. I mean look at us here after the new laws kicked in, this hobby isn't going away
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 07:33 PM   #14
Ex_Import
Registered Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mv5nYdOBq4
Ex_Import is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 11:25 AM   #15
BLM69
Valued Poster

Houston street walker talent, this guy interviews locals

https://youtu.be/UXGFGY1_RgM