Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2023, 10:49 AM   #31
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
I don't see the point of having a blanket policy, when you can just take things on a case by case basis. If you chat with a 21 year old who is acting like an idiot, then block and report him. If you chat with a 21 year old who you have a good connection with, then why not accept his business? He's certainly not antagonizing you for being significantly older than him, otherwise he would not be contacting you to begin with.
I don't disagree with you. BUt.... Time is money. If the return for the time spent shifting through those under her perfered age is very small, why do it? Why waste the time, energy, and frustration if you know the end result will most likely be bad? Yea, some possable great clients may be missed, but oh well.

Also, the average guy in his 30's, 40's, and up tends to have more dispossable income than the average 20 something. That could be a facter as well.

But ultimately, its her choice to see who she wants. As a guy, If I know I do not fit her client profile, I sure whould not waste time trying to see her, no matter how hot she is. Too many other choices out there.

There is a member here who was told by several providers they never wanted to see him. He went as far as to create fake profiles here and elseware to try to trick them into seeing him.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 11:02 AM   #32
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

providers decide who they want to see and when. period.

clients decide who they want to see and when. period.

unless a provider ot client explicitly asks for input on their decision making procedures/techniques, let's just leave them be. either they'll shine or they'll flop. their decision, their responsibility.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 09:40 PM   #33
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post

unless a provider ot client explicitly asks for input on their decision making procedures/techniques, let's just leave them be. either they'll shine or they'll flop. their decision, their responsibility.
+1
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 01:12 PM   #34
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post

Exactly.
And I a sure the sane & rational among us have damn good reasons
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 01:35 PM   #35
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For as long as I can remember, I absolutely refuse to see anyone under 30 and am considering above 35 plus now. I prefer a silver fox and gentlemen between the age of 45-70.

There have been a few exceptions in the past, but I am VERY SELECTIVE these days.

The under 30 crowd causes my vagina to dry up with their drama, lack or respect, maturity, babysitting and "mommy issues" and it's just not worth my sanity.

IMO...This hobby lifestyle is meant to be fun and simple, not a headache and bullshit!

To each their own though...
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 03:27 PM   #36
chungjang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post

For as long as I can remember, I absolutely refuse to see anyone under 30 and am considering above 35 plus now. I prefer a silver fox and gentlemen between the age of 45-70.

There have been a few exceptions in the past, but I am VERY SELECTIVE these days.

The under 30 crowd causes my vagina to dry up with their drama, lack or respect, maturity, babysitting and "mommy issues" and it's just not worth my sanity.

IMO...This hobby lifestyle is meant to be fun and simple, not a headache and bullshit!

BERK! Wow. Been years since I saw you.. so glad to see you are still here. Hope to see you next time I am visiting.
I am 35+
chungjang is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:20 AM   #37
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post

What's a good example of a "mommy issue" ?
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 04:37 AM   #38
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
What's a good example of a "mommy issue" ?
Any man that isn't a simp and doesn't settle, those guy's must have mommy issues for not bowing down to nonsense.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 07:08 AM   #39
birdiemaker59
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post
There is a lady on this board, or at least used to be, who I wanted to see. From all I could read --- a perfect fit. When she learned my age as over 70 she declined to see me. Said she just couldn't be at her best for someone my age. I was very grateful for her to decline. I think more of her for saying no than some I have seen who just couldn't get into it and basically stole my money. Hope she is doing well.
I had the same thing one time. Maybe she didn't want to because I was close to her dad's age?
birdiemaker59 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 12:16 PM   #40
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdiemaker59 View Post
I had the same thing one time. Maybe she didn't want to because I was close to her dad's age?
You don't enjoy 60+ hookers still selling the goodies? They surely wouldn't turn you down
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women