Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70567
biomed161713
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453130
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48093
pyramider46370
bambino40889
CryptKicker37144
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2023, 07:26 PM   #1
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Trump never stops to amaze

Justice Dept has more evidence of possible Trump obstruction in documents probe

U.S. Justice Department and FBI investigators have amassed new evidence indicating possible obstruction by former President Donald (The Turd) Trump in the probe into classified documents found at his Florida estate.

Can all these legal matters both civil and political be a witch hunt? Its continuous. Political and how many people have taken him to court and won? I can't believe how many people love him for being a crock..

Justice Dept has more evidence of possible Trump obstruction in documents probe -WaPo (msn.com)
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 09:57 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Crikey! .... So you've been amazed by Trump for a good while, mate?

I surely got no doubt you've been...

Were you amazed when you heard that Trump was colluding with Russia??
How 'bout when you heard of Trump and the Steele dossier??

And then there was the perfect phone call... The one where
the Dems said it was "Quid-pro-quoe" and BOTH Trump and Zelinsky
said it was not... Were you amazed then??

So then "obstruction of taken documents" - you were amazed here?
Documents that PRESIDENT Trump could declassify any time he
wanted - and were in a secure location...

On a side note - how "amazed" were you when you found out
not-onley did Joe Biden - not even President then - take
classified documents - (and the FBI/DOJ surely kept this FACT hidden
right-thru the last election) Biden kept them loosely about in
at least 3 or 4 separate locations - where anybody could take them!
Were you amazed then?

But I reckon if ALL THAT has amazed you about Trump
- then it's no surprise you're amazed by this new finding.

... Seeing as the FBI/DOJ has surely been honest and
above-board this whole time.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 07:09 PM   #3
Cody69
BANNED

And then there was the perfect phone call... The one where
the Dems said it was "Quid-pro-quoe" and BOTH Trump and Zelinsky

said it was not... Were you amazed then??

I was totally surprise by the phone call that your mates didn't impeach him and let him go. If that wasn't someone making a deal over people lives nothing was. That should have been it for the Orange Turd. Don’t lie here we have a major poster that makes up things that aren’t true, Zelinsky never said that. He knew he was being held hostage by Trump. He held back weapon’s how did that work out?

On a side note - how "amazed" were you when you found out
not-onley did Joe Biden - not even President then - take
classified documents - (and the FBI/DOJ surely kept this FACT hidden
right-thru the last election) Biden kept them loosely about in
at least 3 or 4 separate locations - where anybody could take them!
Were you amazed then?

What you and your mates I guess with our accent and language barrier you don't understand, Pence, Biden worked with returning the top secret document where as the Orange crock played games and wouldn't return them for what a year? They had to go to his house and take them. Well the ones he had there not the ones one of his friends must have. What country would that be? He has a lot of mates, Maybe Russia? Korea? Pence and Biden's lawyers returned them instantly. Why didn’t your mate return his, why did he play games? I guess your bloke felt he was above the law being your mates let him off so many times.

That's not fo get the perfect speak that got people killed, arrested and are still investigating things on that famous January day. You do remember that bloody speak don't you? It was perfect if you wanted to take over an election that you lost. Perfect I'd say!

But I reckon if ALL THAT has amazed you about Trump
- then it's no surprise you're amazed by this new finding.

Totally amazed that you and your mates still think he was innocent even though Muller said there were charges he needed charged with. But Trumpy fired William Barr because he wouldn't fire Muller. Barr wanted Muller to continue investigate it till the end. You remember that right or didn't those special news sources tell you he really wasn't done but they stopped him to continue on. Remember? It’s been over two years that is hard to remember I guess.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:16 PM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Now THAT is one serious crock of steaming shit. You TDS guys would be much more effective in swaying opinions if you bothered to insure what you write is at least somewhat accurate.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 05:16 AM   #5
Chase7
Valued Poster

Consider this. It will be a matter of time if anyone goes against the liberal government, they will come after you.
This is how it works in China, Russia and Brazil.

The full force of the FBI,IRS and DOJ destroying you. The IRS freezing all your funds, taking your home, the FBI raiding your home and the DOJ putting you in jail.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 05:40 AM   #6
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Consider this. It will be a matter of time if anyone goes against the liberal government, they will come after you.
This is how it works in China, Russia and Brazil.

The full force of the FBI,IRS and DOJ destroying you. The IRS freezing all your funds, taking your home, the FBI raiding your home and the DOJ putting you in jail.
You can't say raiding your home when he had well over a year to give back those documents. I can't believe the excuses you guys make up for your party members.

When Hillary was running how many senate hearing's did they have at election time for Benghazi. How many times did they raid Hillary's secretary house and anyone who ever worked for Hillary and looked for anything so they could frame Hillary? Did you forget that?

They got Bill Clinton for a BJ or do you forget? How many months of investigation for that and they impeached him for that. Remember?

This is all a payback. Both parties do the same. To me these are trumped up charges when Trump broke the law so many times, he should go to jail for a lot of other things he has done. How many peoples lives were ruined from all the bullshit he has done?

Ukraine perfect phone call he wanted Zelinsky to down right lie for him. Lie for him or else you won't get money to protect your country. How did that work out? A normal life style for Trump. He is like mafia boss. He holds people hostage. Either do what I say or pay the price.

How many of Trumps lawyers either lost there license or went to jail for doing what Trump wanted them to do for him?

They got Al Capone for tax evasion. There going to put Trump in jail over getting laid and hiding the money for what he paid her to shut the fuck up. LOL Funny part she would fit right in on what is available in Pittsburgh now a days. Nothing special.
Old 04-04-2023, 06:43 AM   #7
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Congratulations on your TDS
snoopy75 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women