Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2023, 11:48 AM   #61
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
THe fact is that nobody called you a victim, or suggested you're playing the victim card. You're too busy consistently violating the rules laid out in comment #53 of this thread and scrambling to defend yourself for these actions to be playing victim.
+1. Well said.
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 12:06 PM   #62
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

After 5 pages of useless used bandwidth dribble, let me answer the OPs question in post #1

“No”. when a threAD becomes and ad we will give the offending provider a warning for the first one, an ad posting infraction worth 1 point for the next and then an infraction for refusing to follow instruction worth 5 points after that and they are removed. If the threAD is not an Ad but a post offering nothing to the guidelines of what the site says should be in coed, it will be moved to the sandbox.

WEC, if you’re so concerned about where the threADs go and if the ladies are given warnings or infractions, send them a pm or text them or call them and create a spreadsheet on the threAD conspiracy theory and ad it to your vast collection.

Or, just don’t worry about it and let us moderate. You just do you and stop worrying about everyone else.

As for the pissing contests between everyone else, read biomed’s post.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 02:35 PM   #63
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
A thread about taking it easy on the ladies turns into a thread about guys being the victim, guys trying to defend themselves for being complete assholes and women providing poor service.....

...par for the course
Yeh, it was a thread I started about Gents (not ModTards, I know they have a job to do) giving the Ladies a break about their redundant, silly, stupid advertising techniques to basically let us know they are available…Then it turns into a typical ECCIE thread about all kinds of bullshit but why I created it.

Like most guys here, my objective is to get some good Pay4Play Pussy, so I think I will reach out to CAT SWEET, take her out to a restaurant, then a good bar for after dinner drinks, enjoy the warmer weather, then go to her place and fuck our brains out.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 02:43 PM   #64
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs View Post
ECCIE has become a provider hating site as far as the providers are concerned and none of them want to post in coed any more. In my opinion the trolls that bash every lady as soon as she posts something should be banned permanently. They add absolutely nothing to the site. It would be great if we could get the providers posting again and could have good discussions in coed again. It’s nice to know what the providers are thinking.
Bravo!
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 02:50 PM   #65
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
A thread about taking it easy on the ladies turns into a thread about guys being the victim, guys trying to defend themselves for being complete assholes and women providing poor service.....

...par for the course
In short .... the bullies can't stand when someone calls them out on their BS
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 05:34 PM   #66
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Yeh, it was a thread I started about Gents (not ModTards, I know they have a job to do) giving the Ladies a break about their redundant, silly, stupid advertising techniques to basically let us know they are available…Then it turns into a typical ECCIE thread about all kinds of bullshit but why I created it.

Like most guys here, my objective is to get some good Pay4Play Pussy, so I think I will reach out to CAT SWEET, take her out to a restaurant, then a good bar for after dinner drinks, enjoy the warmer weather, then go to her place and fuck our brains out.
Even modtards miss the ads
The modtards don't make the rules.
The owners make the rules.

Modtards merely facepalm when the same postwhores post daily threADS the same way on the old board when the same postwhores responded to every ISO.

ah, memories

As WEC said, there are other places to find ads.

threADS are allowed as long as they don't meet the criteria of an Ad.
If they do, then bye.
If they don't, then they stay.
If they stay and they don't meet the criteria of the COED forum, they get moved to the Sandbox

What's not to understand? I thought my previous explanation was pretty plain English for all on an SHMB to understand.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 02:20 PM   #67
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post

What's not to understand? I thought my previous explanation was pretty plain English for all on an SHMB to understand.
And I thought I was pretty clear my Post had NOTHING to do with ModTARDS, like yourself, enforcing the rules and guidelines on the Ladies…Try working on your reading comprehension.
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women