Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2023, 03:21 PM   #1
SplashyZebo
Valued Poster

Default How to get a Baby Dolls dancer for OTC ??

I'm not from Dallas but visited Baby Dolls strip club a few times when I was there on business the last couple years. It's a great club! Outside of the now-defunct Follies in Atlanta, I would say Baby Dolls is probably the best club I ever been to.

However, I can't seem to score any OTC action from the place. I haven't been super aggressive about it, but it seems like every time I go there I end up finding a girl who is my "favorite" for the night and I get multiple lap dances from her and enjoy whatever extras she's willing to offer up in the back room. When I was there last November, I even stayed at the Comfort Suites right across the street so that it would be quite easy to get a girl to come back to my room after her shift was over. But I can't seem to entice these ladies for OTC! I know money is the biggest factor in these kinds of decisions, but I ain't some high roller who is willing to offer a grand for a girlie to come back to my room.

What's the general advice for getting OTC from a Baby Dolls dancer, or is it just a waste of time?
SplashyZebo is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 05:23 PM   #2
FMaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Going into a men's club, in Dallas, and arranging OTC has never been easy or common. Even more so since COVID.

Here are some tips that might help:
  • Be genuinely nice and respectful - Don't treat her like a piece of meat.
  • Time of day, day shift will give you a better chance - The drive-by dancers work the night shift.
  • Become a regular - Let them get to know you.
  • Narrow down your favs to 2-3
  • Don't get a bunch of dances, one or two - if you do a bunch, you are just another mark.
  • Let the dancer pick you
  • Ask your waitress who does OTC - give her 1-2 Jefferson's for the info.
  • Try other clubs...Lodge, Men's club -Those clubs are not typically known for getting extras.
FMaster is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 05:48 PM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Might try asking in the strip club forum. Plus a great sticky at the top
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 03:00 AM   #4
GreysonPoker
Gaining Momentum

If you're referring to BabyDolls Dallas then your best chance is with the dayshift. I've been lucky and dated three girls from that club but it took months for the trust and friendship before any first dates. There have been times I've could've taken girls OTC but it was far more expensive than anything than you can find on this site and not worth it. My group of friends used to jump around strip clubs and we sometimes found ourselves at BabyDolls in Fort Worth off Industrial Blvd. Not the greatest selection of women there but there's always one or three decent looking ones and they all seem willing to perform extras outside of the clubs.

As for Atlanta, my favorite was always Oasis Goodtime Emporium. I always found it amazing they did full nude private dances for $10.

Two other clubs I would recommend if you do a lot of traveling is Treasures in Houston. Get into the VIP section there and the girls will do anything for a price at your table. I stress ANYTHING. The second would be ClubOmaha in Omaha NE. Full nude, BYOB and they do masturbation shows. Some of the craziest shit I've seen in a strip club within America.
GreysonPoker is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 05:33 AM   #5
Apitt12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

In Nebraska of all places lmao
Apitt12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:08 AM   #6
SplashyZebo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreysonPoker View Post
If you're referring to Baby Dolls Dallas then your best chance is with the dayshift. I've been lucky and dated three girls from that club but it took months for the trust and friendship before any first dates. There have been times I've could've taken girls OTC but it was far more expensive than anything than you can find on this site and not worth it. My group of friends used to jump around strip clubs and we sometimes found ourselves at Baby Dolls in Fort Worth off Industrial Blvd. Not the greatest selection of women there but there's always one or three decent looking ones and they all seem willing to perform extras outside of the clubs.

As for Atlanta, my favorite was always Oasis Goodtime Emporium. I always found it amazing they did full nude private dances for $10.

Two other clubs I would recommend if you do a lot of traveling is Treasures in Houston. Get into the VIP section there and the girls will do anything for a price at your table. I stress ANYTHING. The second would be ClubOmaha in Omaha NE. Full nude, BYOB and they do masturbation shows. Some of the craziest shit I've seen in a strip club within America.

Thanks for all the valuable feedback. I passed Baby Dolls Ft. Worth back in November but it looked permanently closed?

I'll have to check out Oasis next time I'm in Atlanta. I'm still depressed about Follies closing since that place was by far the greatest club to ever exist for getting extras. My dick always got a nice workout when I went there, whether out on the couches on the floor or back in the VIP rooms once I found my special girl. It blows my mind that I could rub clits on two girls at the same time while drinking a beer at the bar! I always left there with a drained sack and big smile on my face.

I was actually in Omaha last September so I now I feel bad I didn't check out Club Omaha. Seems incredulous about masturbation shows in the heartland but I'll take your word for it LOL.
Old 03-30-2023, 07:15 AM   #7
SplashyZebo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMaster View Post
Going into a men's club, in Dallas, and arranging OTC has never been easy or common. Even more so since COVID.

Here are some tips that might help:
  • Be genuinely nice and respectful - Don't treat her like a piece of meat.
  • Time of day, day shift will give you a better chance - The drive-by dancers work the night shift.
  • Become a regular - Let them get to know you.
  • Narrow down your favs to 2-3
  • Don't get a bunch of dances, one or two - if you do a bunch, you are just another mark.
  • Let the dancer pick you
  • Ask your waitress who does OTC - give her 1-2 Jefferson's for the info.
  • Try other clubs...Lodge, Men's club -Those clubs are not typically known for getting extras.

I don't live in Dallas so most of these suggestions aren't going to help me score some extra-curriculars when I'm there. I was hoping to get a list of dancers who work there and are open to OTC for new customers. I find it hard to believe every girl who works there is only doing dancer shifts and not open to OTC activities, given how lucrative it can be.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:52 AM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

it's just not that hard.

Use the shotgun approch. That means if you ask enough of them, you will hit one.

See someone you like, get a dance, then ask her about OTC. If she says no, stop at one dance and try another. DON"T KEEP GOING

Might cost you some time, and dance money, but you will get what you want.

And HINT,HINT post in the strip club forum. Read the reviews there. And there are many guys who only post there, not here
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 02:56 PM   #9
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplashyZebo View Post
I'm not from Dallas but visited Baby Dolls strip club a few times when I was there on business the last couple years. It's a great club! Outside of the now-defunct Follies in Atlanta, I would say Baby Dolls is probably the best club I ever been to.

However, I can't seem to score any OTC action from the place. I haven't been super aggressive about it, but it seems like every time I go there I end up finding a girl who is my "favorite" for the night and I get multiple lap dances from her and enjoy whatever extras she's willing to offer up in the back room. When I was there last November, I even stayed at the Comfort Suites right across the street so that it would be quite easy to get a girl to come back to my room after her shift was over. But I can't seem to entice these ladies for OTC! I know money is the biggest factor in these kinds of decisions, but I ain't some high roller who is willing to offer a grand for a girlie to come back to my room.

What's the general advice for getting OTC from a Baby Dolls dancer, or is it just a waste of time?
You have to pay her manager, too ;-)
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 02:58 PM   #10
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't live in Dallas so most of these suggestions aren't going to help me score some extra-curriculars when I'm there. I was hoping to get a list of dancers who work there and are open to OTC for new customers. I find it hard to believe every girl who works there is only doing dancer shifts and not open to OTC activities, given how lucrative it can be.
A lot of the day girls work that shift ON PURPOSE to leave with someone who came in for happy hour when she can go at 7p ... I know of one who used to work exclusively days in Houston and financed a condo in Houston AND Hawaii and retired by 35 - 40 years old by making money "outside the club" Mon - Fri.
Old 03-30-2023, 05:29 PM   #11
FMaster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
A lot of the day girls work that shift ON PURPOSE to leave with someone who came in for happy hour when she can go at 7p ... I know of one who used to work exclusively days in Houston and financed a condo in Houston AND Hawaii and retired by 35 - 40 years old by making money "outside the club" Mon - Fri.
Reason why I suggested it.
Old 03-30-2023, 05:38 PM   #12
FMaster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then based on your limitations, your best strategy is as oldbutstillgoing suggested...

Quote:
Use the shotgun approch. That means if you ask enough of them, you will hit one.

See someone you like, get a dance, then ask her about OTC. If she says no, stop at one dance and try another. DON"T KEEP GOING

Might cost you some time, and dance money, but you will get what you want.
Old 03-31-2023, 04:08 AM   #13
GreysonPoker
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Thanks for all the valuable feedback. I passed Baby Dolls Ft. Worth back in November but it looked permanently closed?

I'll have to check out Oasis next time I'm in Atlanta. I'm still depressed about Follies closing since that place was by far the greatest club to ever exist for getting extras. My dick always got a nice workout when I went there, whether out on the couches on the floor or back in the VIP rooms once I found my special girl. It blows my mind that I could rub clits on two girls at the same time while drinking a beer at the bar! I always left there with a drained sack and big smile on my face.

I was actually in Omaha last September so I now I feel bad I didn't check out Club Omaha. Seems incredulous about masturbation shows in the heartland but I'll take your word for it LOL.

Sadly Oasis is now closed for good. My friend from Atlanta said there's been a lot of clubs forced to close within the past year due to city ordinance BS and liquor license BS. He's expecting more to be forced to close in Atlanta.

Regarding ClubOmaha, I was very shocked as I never thought much of Omaha every time I was there for business.
GreysonPoker is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 06:49 AM   #14
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMaster View Post
Reason why I suggested it.
Was agreeing with you by explaining further.... ;-)
Old 03-31-2023, 02:11 PM   #15
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What a bunch of unnecessary bullshit to go through to get some P4P - paying cover charges, buying overpriced drinks, buying lap dances, taking weeks to get in her pants (maybe), getting a room, etc…Damn, I decide I need to bust one, and within 1-2 hrs it’s happening and none of the extra expense, none of the courting shit, and not knowing if she’s worth it…Wow, smh why anyone would go this route for pussy? I wouldn’t do it if you told me it would be no charge OTC! I’d rather go back to sport fucking at non-strip clubs & bars.
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women