Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2023, 03:27 PM   #1
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Another COVID conspiracy theory debunked...

Oh, did I say debunked? I meant proven.

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

Maybe in 3-4 years they will figure out it was released at the behest of the Democrats... that's why they were introducing legislation to allow unfettered vote by mail in Federal elecations a year before COVID arrived in the US.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 03:45 PM   #2
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

It was obvious to anyone that it came out of the lab. The only real question was whether it was accidental or planned. Odds of it being planed are about 60% since Trump was screwing up the world powers in favor of helping the United States.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 03:52 PM   #3
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Who is "they", as in "why they were introducing legislation to allow unfettered vote by mail in Federal elecations a year before COVID arrived in the US."?

Several states had total mail-in voting prior to 2020. And there is absolutely no proof that mail-in voting is more subject to fraud tha any other type of voting.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 04:25 PM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default 2 easy questions: What did THEY do and when did THEY do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Who is "they", as in "why they were introducing legislation to allow unfettered vote by mail in Federal elecations a year before COVID arrived in the US."?

Several states had total mail-in voting prior to 2020. And there is absolutely no proof that mail-in voting is more subject to fraud tha any other type of voting.
Quote:

The November 3, 2020, general elections included races for president, 35 U.S. Senate seats, 435 U.S. House of Representatives seats, 120 statewide ballot measures, 165 state executive offices, state legislative seats in 86 chambers, and thousands of local offices and ballot measures.

All told, 37 states modified their absentee/mail-in voting procedures for the general election. These modifications can be divided into five broad categories. Here’s a recap of all of the changes made throughout 2020.

• Automatic absentee/mail-in ballots: Five states (California, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, and Vermont) automatically sent absentee/mail-in ballots to all eligible voters.

• Automatic mail-in ballot applications: Eleven states (Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Wisconsin) automatically sent absentee/mail-in ballot applications to all eligible voters.

• Eligibility expansions: Twelve states (Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia) expanded absentee/mail-in voting eligibility.

• Deadline extensions: Five states (Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania) extended absentee/mail-in ballot application or submission deadlines.

• Other process changes: Four states (Alaska, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia) made other modifications to their absentee/mail-in ballot procedures.

Surprisingly less you think. Have not found the perfect table for what changed by state and when. But the one at this link has some.

NOTE: I would also add/caution that mail-in voting is not across the board the same. Some states only allow all mail-in for local contests vs all contests.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 09:44 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

... Struwth! .... just spilled-over me beer..
"No voter fraud there!"

We conservatives KNEW it was a lab leak.
But NO WAY was Biden gonna ever admit it.
He's surely compromised and what-not.

But I got another beer... ....

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 07:14 AM   #6
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

Surprisingly less you think. Have not found the perfect table for what changed by state and when. But the one at this link has some.

NOTE: I would also add/caution that mail-in voting is not across the board the same. Some states only allow all mail-in for local contests vs all contests.
Your statement was that states started making drastic changes to mail-in voting laws a year prior to Covid hitting our country, which was in early 2020. The article you cited CLEARLY states that the changes made by several states were made during 2020.

Yes, only 7 states send mail-in ballots to all voters. I can request a mail-in ballot in Texas but I prefer to go to the polls to vote. But the main point is that there is little to no fraud in mail-in voting.
Old 02-27-2023, 07:16 AM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Struwth! .... just spilled-over me beer..
"No voter fraud there!"

### Salty
As usual, you make claims with zero supporting evidence.
Old 02-27-2023, 08:51 AM   #8
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Do ask Salty for any facts. His overlords at Breitbart have told him facts don’t matter. It’s about saying the lie repeatedly.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 08:53 AM   #9
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Read what I wrote, not what you imagined.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 04:02 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Crikey! ... "... without additional conditions or requirements"

Hmmmm... Now THAT couldn't be rife with voting fraud, could it?

... They should just call it "No Rules Voting"...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women