Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2023, 09:17 PM   #16
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

So I'm a man around town. This civvi chick who has a pretty good job at Aramco invited me today to their corporate party from 11-1 at the office downtown. Well, the bbq was catered by Ferges and that shit was good so I might ask the powers that be to change my name to Ferges. Otherwise, I'm Pitroom. Have been since I found this site a little over a year ago. This chick wants to give me some pussy so bad, I think tonight might be her lucky day. We are at the cook off and I'm drunk. Of course I'm going in no condom lol. I'm going to cut my hobby phone off now because when I'm drunk I talk shit. I'm neither of those guys but now I want to be called Ferges lol....
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 10:55 PM   #17
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Do you mean Feges bar b que, I tried this place a couple times, there’s a location in spring branch twas good but pricey.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 11:23 PM   #18
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
So I'm a man around town. This civvi chick who has a pretty good job at Aramco invited me today to their corporate party from 11-1 at the office downtown. Well, the bbq was catered by Ferges and that shit was good so I might ask the powers that be to change my name to Ferges. Otherwise, I'm Pitroom. Have been since I found this site a little over a year ago. This chick wants to give me some pussy so bad, I think tonight might be her lucky day. We are at the cook off and I'm drunk. Of course I'm going in no condom lol. I'm going to cut my hobby phone off now because when I'm drunk I talk shit. I'm neither of those guys but now I want to be called Ferges lol....
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 01:25 AM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Good thing for you he doesn't. You could just add a perma-ban to all the bans you have on this site and others. It's a shame that most people look at the term 'ban' and think about what goes into being banned. Simply put, it's a person who can't follow the simplest of rules, and probably has issues with society as a whole. It takes what...25 points to get banned here. A person, even a simple one such as yourself, should get the hint at 10 points to back off, but they don't. The question to ask yourself is why they don't get the hint, perhaps it's a sense of entitlement, but entitlement to a privately owned board where anybody can be banned by the owner of the board for any reason? Perhaps it's apathy, they just don't care. This is why I have little respect for those who've been banned, and have even less respect for those who've been banned, but reregister with another user name. At least the person who has been banned, serves our their time and gets back on has a little of my respect, but those who bypass the system and register with another user name has none of my respect.

95% of the total members on eccie, on any other forum site, or even facebook pages don't need any sort of moderating at all. Most don't need any rules to begin with other than just post using common sense, and the other 5% would turn a non moderating system into a Lord of the Flies scenario which would screw up the site for all involved. I was a head admin for a www site that had over 60,000 members and the mods and admins knew who the problem children were, and the good posters, we didn't even know they existed. I would ask you a question that even you can't answer. Are you a valuable poster here, or a problem child? Only your moderation history can answer that for you. Your moderation history tells all.
Anyone that respects that Old sorry simp trick is similar to him, he's a rat and let's the whores on his site out their customers, F that simp trick.

You're forced to kiss ass or you won't ever see any pussy, good thing I have options or I'll be forced to be a sorry simp trick. I'm kidding, it's not in my DNA
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women