Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What do you think of Joe Biden state of the union.
Best ever speech 4 10.00%
It was okay 6 15.00%
Nice Ideas but seems as before same Democratic ideas 80 years 3 7.50%
Cause much panic and fear among Americans. 4 10.00%
Worse speech was like a kid did it. 22 55.00%
Other 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2023, 02:03 PM   #1
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16
Default How was Biden speech

I think because Joe biden's State of the Union was terrible especially if you look at an economic indicators the day after.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 05:19 PM   #2
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Best speech since Obama’s last one. Trump’s 2019 wasn’t bad but it was his best one. Biden played the foolish GOP perfectly.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 05:22 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

He looked like a wax figure, so did Kameltoe. But Dr Jill swapped spit with her husband. It’s sooo Biden.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 06:24 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 07:31 PM   #5
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

biden speech very very bad. no good
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 09:14 PM   #6
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Biden's speech was a good speech. It was Fact checked by the New York times. There were no outright Falsehoods!

Added 12 million jobs in two years. No president has done that!

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/08/u...the-union.html
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 09:42 PM   #7
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default To be brutally honest...

I couldn't watch it and it was my own ding-dang fault. I have a very high-fidelity AV system. Between the laugh tracks and random yelling, it was making my windows rattle.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 09:56 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Biden's speech was a good speech. It was Fact checked by the New York times. There were no outright Falsehoods!

Added 12 million jobs in two years. No president has done that!

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/08/u...the-union.html

Uhhh NO. let the spin battle bots begin!!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...dress-n2619275

Excerpts of Biden's State of the Union Address Filled With Falsehoods

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...eeds-some-ast/

“We created more new jobs in two years than any president did in their entire term.”

bahahahahaaa even biased politico (far left if you need to ask) gives that claim ..

"Needs asterisks"

OMG!! BAAHHHAAAAA

yeah .. IT'S A LIE!!!

A BIDEN LIE!

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA
Old 02-08-2023, 10:21 PM   #9
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

“We created more new jobs in two years than any president did in their entire term.”

[SIZE=3 even biased politico (far left if you need to ask) gives that claim ..[/SIZE]

"Needs asterisks"

[/SIZE]
I'll go by the New York times, No outright falsehoods! Could some of the statements use a little context? OK. No outright lies as you suggest. Sleepy Joe is doing better than your guy Trump. The Federal Budget deficit went right back to 1 Trillion dollars under Trump. Trumps predecessor left him with Federal Budget deficit of 585 billion.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 10:31 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
I'll go by the New York times, No outright falsehoods! Could some of the statements use a little context? OK. No outright lies as you suggest. Sleepy Joe is doing better than your guy Trump. The Federal Budget deficit went right back to 1 Trillion dollars under Trump. Trumps predecessor left him with Federal Budget deficit of 585 billion.

is that the same NY Times who had to publish a rare media mea culpa about their intentionally false reporting about Trump?

yeah .. believe them!!!

BAAHHAAAAAAA

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/u...ve-editor.html

To Our Readers, From the Publisher and Executive Editor

Nov. 13, 2016
When the biggest political story of the year reached a dramatic and unexpected climax late Tuesday night, our newsroom turned on a dime and did what it has done for nearly two years — cover the 2016 election with agility and creativity.

After such an erratic and unpredictable election there are inevitable questions: Did Donald Trump’s sheer unconventionality lead us and other news outlets to underestimate his support among American voters? What forces and strains in America drove this divisive election and outcome? Most important, how will a president who remains a largely enigmatic figure actually govern when he takes office?

As we reflect on the momentous result, and the months of reporting and polling that preceded it, we aim to rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism. That is to report America and the world honestly, without fear or favor, striving always to understand and reflect all political perspectives and life experiences in the stories that we bring to you. It is also to hold power to account, impartially and unflinchingly. You can rely on The New York Times to bring the same fairness, the same level of scrutiny, the same independence to our coverage of the new president and his team.

We cannot deliver the independent, original journalism for which we are known without the loyalty of our readers. We want to take this opportunity, on behalf of all Times journalists, to thank you for that loyalty.

Sincerely,

Arthur Sulzberger Jr., publisher
Dean Baquet, executive editor

BAAHHHAAHHAAAAA

the NY times is just another example of far leftist media including the HuffyPooPoo and Salon and VOX and the rest of their far left ilk claiming "How great" Biden's humiliation to America is and his S(hit)OTU and the facts have the usual suspects covering for Biden overtime.
Old 02-09-2023, 07:51 PM   #11
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I really just wanted to see Hucklebees response to the speech.

Old Joey line seemed to be the opposite of Huckeys. Nowhere in it did I see that he was going to ignore any input from the party of no. And the old boy was pretty fast on his feat with retorts. For an old, senile guy, he was quick with the comebacks to the peanut gallery Not loud and insulting like dumb twits of late.

And Hucklebee seemed to be about division, complaining, and something about education in 'Bama. I sure hope her education thing works since us in the Southern States have been overlooked in that department by the repubs.

The best overview of the speech i've seen:

Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 01:39 AM   #12
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Thanks everyone for voting and replying
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 12:51 PM   #13
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 461320
My ECCIE Reviews

#VoteAmish
#HeBrewSheBrewDeBrew

It doesn't matter. The Mississippi Great Lakes and Plains are slowly unfurling the disbandment from being the most overused and stolen from even right down to our kids. We are the middle men! We well as we should have the best of everything!!

Any human that hasn't seen yet that pretty much all these speeches are exactly the same since for all of my life for sure, and I'm right at 40, only have memory problems.

If ONLY humans would fund GOOD prospects and whatnot.. we would already be at least two steps of this it's going to have to be a seven-step upgrade or we all lose.

Cuz I do very much so have a lot of good things to say and we need to get out here doing a lot of things and none of those at all have anything to do with where a weird president who has way too dark of shades on is standing in front of the green screen with some dumb buddy of his.
tha.squirt.goddess is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:54 PM   #14
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha.squirt.goddess View Post
#VoteAmish
#HeBrewSheBrewDeBrew

It doesn't matter. The Mississippi Great Lakes and Plains are slowly unfurling the disbandment from being the most overused and stolen from even right down to our kids. We are the middle men! We well as we should have the best of everything!!

Any human that hasn't seen yet that pretty much all these speeches are exactly the same since for all of my life for sure, and I'm right at 40, only have memory problems.

If ONLY humans would fund GOOD prospects and whatnot.. we would already be at least two steps of this it's going to have to be a seven-step upgrade or we all lose.

Cuz I do very much so have a lot of good things to say and we need to get out here doing a lot of things and none of those at all have anything to do with where a weird president who has way too dark of shades on is standing in front of the green screen with some dumb buddy of his.
Where do I order the decoder ring for this?
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 09:03 PM   #15
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo View Post
Where do I order the decoder ring for this?

I believe the exact location is "Noneya Biznizz", sir.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women