Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2023, 06:10 AM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Stay on topic

This thread is not about Ukraine or even colonialism.Try to be sensitive to thread jacking rules of these here fora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Now. Now. Don't forget that we of the USofA bear responsiblity (sp) for alot of the crime ridden, dirty, corrupt (I will leave "shit-hole" countries out because it is too closely associated with a phrase from donny) countries. Propped up alot of dictators in banana republics and turned a blind eye to many of the practices you listed.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 01:05 PM   #17
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott bused migrants to Washington DC on Christmas eve. The governor has been busing migrants to cities since April.

The cities also include Chicago, New York and Philadelphia, and the program has largely been seen as a political stunt that uses people as pawns.
NY "struggles" to deal with 10,000 illegals sent from TX.

Meanwhile, TX has to deal with 500,000 illegals, only a small fraction of which got shipped to NY.

Abbott merely "redistributed" the burden. Democrats are supposed to like redistribution. So what's the big deal?

What Abbott did was political brilliance.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 08:40 PM   #18
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Now. Now. Don't forget that we of the USofA bear responsiblity (sp) for alot of the crime ridden, dirty, corrupt (I will leave "shit-hole" countries out because it is too closely associated with a phrase from donny) countries. Propped up alot of dictators in banana republics and turned a blind eye to many of the practices you listed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
This thread is not about Ukraine or even colonialism.Try to be sensitive to thread jacking rules of these here fora

You simply have a habit of grossly twisting a narrative to an intentionally false path.
I got money you can't show me where I said "Ukraine" or "colonialism."

Try to keep from derailing the thread. Else hit that RTM and let a Real Mod control things.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 09:27 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Sharing is caring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
...Abbott merely "redistributed" the burden. Democrats are supposed to like redistribution. So what's the big deal?...
I believe their exact phraseology is: "spread the wealth around"
Old 02-13-2023, 09:45 AM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Repent and be saved...

Quote:
You simply have a habit of grossly twisting a narrative to an intentionally false path.

Try to keep from derailing the thread. Else hit that RTM and let a Real Mod control things.
Have you accepted the dictionary into your life??

Quote:
banana republic[ buh-nan-uh ri-puhb-lik ]
noun Usually Disparaging.
  • a small, poor country, often reliant on a single export or limited resource, governed by an authoritarian regime and characterized by corruption and economic exploitation by foreign corporations conspiring with local government officials.
  • any exploitative government that functions poorly for its citizenry while disproportionately benefiting a corrupt elite group or individual...
colonialism [ kuh-loh-nee-uh-liz-uhm ]
noun
  • the control or governing influence of a nation over a dependent country, territory, or people.
  • the system or policy by which a nation maintains or advocates such control or influence...
Quote:
Kinda debatable if NYC fits the mold or not. Technically, NYC is not a country per se, but Ukraine sure seems to.
Old 02-13-2023, 11:02 AM   #21
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Base on my maps NYC the bottom south east jet out of new youk state. Seem odd to me should be in new Jersey.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 10:23 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Have you accepted the dictionary into your life??

Having a problem find "Ukraine" or "colonialism" in the post you quoted? Thought so

Kinda debatable if NYC fits the mold or not. Technically, NYC is not a country per se, but Ukraine sure seems to.
Are you saying ALL people in NYC are " illegal aliens fled from their crime ridden, dirty, corrupt, shit-hole countries"?
Old 02-14-2023, 02:53 AM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default All or nothing is it?

Quote:
Are you saying ALL people in NYC are " illegal aliens fled from their crime ridden, dirty, corrupt, shit-hole countries"?
Nope. What I am saying is:
Quote:
Those illegal aliens fled from their crime ridden, dirty, corrupt, shit-hole countries through the US Southern boarder and were sent from God Bless Texas to NYC. The illegal aliens landed in NYC and begged the locals to pay for shipping them the fuck-outta the even worse crime ridden, dirty, corrupt shit-hole city to the Northern most boarder. Imagine how bad that is that you would go from tropical zone to Oh Canada because NYC is worse than what the left behind.
And at that, I doubt all of the travelers headed towards Oh Canada. Like many New Yorkers, they flee to many destinations and their last glimpse of NYC is in their rear view mirror.
Old 02-14-2023, 03:26 AM   #24
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Shit hole <insert geography here>

Be it an entire country or just a single city or perhaps a state, which were similar to countries - back in the day, the phase from Mr President Trump (allegedly) is not really unique to entire countries - IMHO.

For example, it is quite possible we may soon have 51 States (down from 57 during the OBamma years) if New California comes on board.
Quote:
...The current state of California has become governed by a tyranny, which rivals those expressed in the above documents. Therefore the United States Declaration of Independence of 1776, the Constitution as adapted in 1783 by the Congress of the United States of America, the Alta California Declaration of Independence of 1836, the Sonoma Proclamation of 1846, and the California State Constitution of 1848 Mandate the Right, the Responsibility, the Duty of the People who are suffering the long train of abuses and usurpations at the hands of a tyrannical government to abolish and make new a government by the People and for the People under GOD...
Shit hole or tyranny - hard to tell them apart I s'pose.

Old 02-14-2023, 12:14 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nope. ...
Great.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2023, 06:11 PM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Quote:
Great.
meh
Quote:
banana republic[ buh-nan-uh ri-puhb-lik ]
noun Usually Disparaging.
  • a small, poor country, often reliant on a single export or limited resource, governed by an authoritarian regime and characterized by corruption and economic exploitation by foreign corporations conspiring with local government officials.
  • any exploitative government that functions poorly for its citizenry while disproportionately benefiting a corrupt elite group or individual...
colonialism [ kuh-loh-nee-uh-liz-uhm ]
noun
  • the control or governing influence of a nation over a dependent country, territory, or people.
  • the system or policy by which a nation maintains or advocates such control or influence...

Old 02-14-2023, 11:35 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
meh
Not M I C ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies