Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162530
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41529
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35892
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2023, 03:50 PM   #16
ILUVSHEMALES
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Biden lowered the Federal Budget deficit by 1.5 Trillion dollars fiscal year 2022. Got the unemployment rate down to 3.5%. The lowest it has been in 54 years. Got the price of gas to come down by opening up the Federal Reserves. Added the $1400 stimulus that Trump wanted but could not get it passed. Go sleepy Joe.

https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/amer...ional-deficit/
Hold the horses...
Fact Check: Biden Brags About Deficit Reduction While Adding Nearly $10 Trillion in New Spending

KEY TAKEAWAY: “The truth is that spending is coming down from its height during the COVID-19 pandemic, which President Biden is using both to conceal his party’s radical spending agenda and claim that Democrats are reducing the deficit. At the same time, revenues are surging to further close the gap, rising to historic levels thanks to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed by Republicans and signed into law by President Trump.

THANK YOU TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS FOR THE Tax Cuts and Jobs Act! HOOORAAHHHH

This year alone, revenues are projected to be more than 20 percent of GDP, the highest in 78 years and $1.7 trillion higher than in 2017 when TCJA was passed into law.

https://budget.house.gov/press-relea...-new-spending/

SUMMARY: YES I BELIEVE 62%
ILUVSHEMALES is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 07:45 PM   #17
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
President Biden has a long public history. Who he is, is well documented in his own words and actions.

In the early days of the modern civil rights movement, he was an openly oppressive white supremacist along with other southern Democrats such as Senator Byrd (D WV). In the mid 1980s when he was caught flagrantly plagiarizing a British politician and had to drop out of presidential contention. In the current day he has reputedly made public statements that reporters can prove to be blatantly false as he is speaking to them.

Along the way, he and his family have accumulated wealth undreamed of by most Americans, all due to his various positions and connections.

President Biden has shown himself to be without principle, conscience or ethical foundation.
Wealth undreamed of by most Americans. lololololol. When compared to all the other presidents 2022 $ adjusted he is toward the bottom. Biden's net worth is around 10 million, about 1/5 of Obamas and 1/9 of Clintons.

So Biden's whole career hinges on a plagerized speech? lolol give me a fuckin break.

Biden has never been a white supremacist like trump is...
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 07:50 PM   #18
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES View Post
Hold the horses...
Fact Check: Biden Brags About Deficit Reduction While Adding Nearly $10 Trillion in New Spending

KEY TAKEAWAY: “The truth is that spending is coming down from its height during the COVID-19 pandemic, which President Biden is using both to conceal his party’s radical spending agenda and claim that Democrats are reducing the deficit. At the same time, revenues are surging to further close the gap, rising to historic levels thanks to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed by Republicans and signed into law by President Trump.

This year alone, revenues are projected to be more than 20 percent of GDP, the highest in 78 years and $1.7 trillion higher than in 2017 when TCJA was passed into law.

https://budget.house.gov/press-relea...-new-spending/

SUMMARY: YES I BELIEVE 62%
Wake me up when Biden comes close to what Trump added to the debt in 4 YEARS... Trump claimed it was easy to pay off the debt. Of course the cultists believed him and worship upon his dirty diapers. Taxes are going up on the middle class this year, and the richest are paying less. Thanks trump, but the cultists will blame Biden for it because they are clueless about reality.
Old 02-11-2023, 07:52 PM   #19
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Wake me up when Biden comes close to what Trump added to the debt in 4 YEARS... Trump claimed it was easy to pay off the debt. Of course the cultists believed him and worship upon his dirty diapers. Taxes are going up on the middle class this year, and the richest are paying less. Thanks trump, but the cultists will blame Biden for it because they are clueless about reality.
62% know better
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 07:53 PM   #20
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
All lies, the deficit was reduced by the automatic stoppage of covid programs.

Trump had the unemployment rate at record lows. Biden's number within margin of error of the statistic.

Raised gas prices dramatically, then reduced the safety of the of United States by emptying the Strategic Reserve to buy votes.
Get it straight, trump took over Obama's record lows at the time, he then proceeded to fuck that up royally like most things he did.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:06 PM   #21
ILUVSHEMALES
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
62% disagree with you.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:10 PM   #22
ILUVSHEMALES
BANNED

Unhappy

Quote:
Wealth undreamed of by most Americans. lololololol. When compared to all the other presidents 2022 $ adjusted he is toward the bottom. Biden's net worth is around 10 million, about 1/5 of Obamas and 1/9 of Clintons.

So Biden's whole career hinges on a plagerized speech? lolol give me a fuckin break.

Biden has never been a white supremacist like trump is...
ooops wrong thread

Staff Edit - Biomed1
Old 02-12-2023, 05:45 AM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Those... were.. the days my friend... They wished they'd never end...

The company some people keep??
Quote:
...In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to form a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan, a designated hate group, The Washington Post reported in 2005. In his autobiography Robert C. Byrd: Child of the Appalachian Coalfields, Byrd wrote that he viewed his leadership in the Klan as a helpful platform from which to launch his political career...
Quote:
..."In case you forgot, Joe Biden gave the eulogy at Robert Byrd's funeral. He was a klansman recruiter who filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights act for 14 hours," Ryan Fournier, co-chair of Students for Trump, tweeted Thursday. "Biden call [sic] him a 'mentor' and a 'friend.' ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7toL2XBjD5E
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 05:49 AM   #24
ILUVSHEMALES
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
The company some people keep??
62% AGREE
Old 02-12-2023, 06:37 AM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Trump would kill to have an approval rating of 38%. His latest approval rating had him at 31%. This was the lowest approval rating for him since July 2015.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3863

According to FiveThirtyEight which averages in ALL polls, Biden is at 42.7% approval rating. He was at 37.5% last July.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/

And I'll remind Trump supporters that Trump ranks 41st out of the 44 men who were POTUS.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 11:22 AM   #26
ILUVSHEMALES
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump would kill to have an approval rating of 38%. His latest approval rating had him at 31%. This was the lowest approval rating for him since July 2015.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3863

According to FiveThirtyEight which averages in ALL polls, Biden is at 42.7% approval rating. He was at 37.5% last July.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/

And I'll remind Trump supporters that Trump ranks 41st out of the 44 men who were POTUS.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall
^^obsessed with Trump?
Old 02-14-2023, 07:37 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

When Trump supporters point out how poor of a job Biden is doing, and I am not enthused about Biden's overall performance thus far, I deem it necessary to remind folks about why Biden beat Trump. As badly as Biden might be doing, he has a long way to go to match Trump's incompetence'
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women