Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41234
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2023, 01:38 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Illegals turn NYC hotel into violent, ****** ‘free-for-all’

NY Post:

A once-trendy Manhattan hotel has become a wild “free-for-all” of sex, ***** and violence after the city began housing migrants there, an employee claimed Tuesday.

Row NYC worker Felipe Rodriguez — who told The Post earlier this month that migrants were throwing away “tons” of prepared food at the hotel — said the facility has now descended into anarchy.

“Chaos, total chaos,” Rodriguez told “Fox & Friends” when asked to describe conditions at the hotel. “There’s no accountability.

“There is no daily supervision to show these people that … ‘You don’t destroy your hotel. You are only there temporarily. This is not your home.’

“[The employees] endure a lot of disrespect from the migrants, and there [are] some nice migrants, but there’s too much alcohol, too much **** and too much violence, and you have teenagers … going into the staircases and making out like it’s Lover’s Lane,” Rodriguez said. “This is a free-for-all.

The hotel, which was converted to house the sudden flood of migrants into the city, is just blocks away from the Watson Hotel in Hell’s Kitchen, where dozens of asylum seekers have been camped out for several days protesting their relocation to new accommodations in Brooklyn.

Rodriguez, who is a runner at Row NYC, said the hotel workers have been the ones who end up paying the price amid the anarchy. He said he was forced to go on disability after he was injured trying to deliver a refrigerator through a “cluttered” room.

Rodriguez told Fox that the hotel is making more money from the city than it would if it hosted guests.

Row NYC did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

Over 43,000 migrants have arrived in New York City since the spring, with some 26,000 housed in the city’s hotels, according to Mayor Eric Adams’ office.

At a visit to the southern border earlier this month, Adams said migrants should be warned there’s “no more room” for them in New York as the price tag of the crisis reached an estimated $2 billion.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 02:01 PM   #2
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Hey Biden rented his house to a crackhead for 49k a month, ship a few dozen there and see how he likes it....
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 03:25 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
NY Post:

A once-trendy Manhattan hotel has become a wild “free-for-all” of sex, ***** and violence after the city began housing migrants there, an employee claimed Tuesday.

Row NYC worker Felipe Rodriguez — who told The Post earlier this month that migrants were throwing away “tons” of prepared food at the hotel — said the facility has now descended into anarchy.

“Chaos, total chaos,” Rodriguez told “Fox & Friends” when asked to describe conditions at the hotel. “There’s no accountability.

“There is no daily supervision to show these people that … ‘You don’t destroy your hotel. You are only there temporarily. This is not your home.’

“[The employees] endure a lot of disrespect from the migrants, and there [are] some nice migrants, but there’s too much alcohol, too much **** and too much violence, and you have teenagers … going into the staircases and making out like it’s Lover’s Lane,” Rodriguez said. “This is a free-for-all.

The hotel, which was converted to house the sudden flood of migrants into the city, is just blocks away from the Watson Hotel in Hell’s Kitchen, where dozens of asylum seekers have been camped out for several days protesting their relocation to new accommodations in Brooklyn.

Rodriguez, who is a runner at Row NYC, said the hotel workers have been the ones who end up paying the price amid the anarchy. He said he was forced to go on disability after he was injured trying to deliver a refrigerator through a “cluttered” room.

Rodriguez told Fox that the hotel is making more money from the city than it would if it hosted guests.

Row NYC did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

Over 43,000 migrants have arrived in New York City since the spring, with some 26,000 housed in the city’s hotels, according to Mayor Eric Adams’ office.

At a visit to the southern border earlier this month, Adams said migrants should be warned there’s “no more room” for them in New York as the price tag of the crisis reached an estimated $2 billion.

shocking! not! anyone who didn't see this coming is either Joe Biden or the most ardent liberal ever known. of course these ungrateful wretches are getting uppity now that Joey let them into the US!

such ingratitude! anyone still think these people give a shit about integrating into American society when they rage whine about the free food we are paying for them to eat isn't "ethnic" enough for them? bahahhahaaa.

speaking of the Watson Hotel which they've also trashed ...

Dozens of Migrants Refuse to Move from Manhattan Hotel to Brooklyn Mega-Shelter

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dozens-mi...142338869.html

Brittany Bernstein
Mon, January 30, 2023 at 8:23 AM CST

More than 50 migrants camped outside the Watson Hotel in Manhattan in protest on Sunday night as the city sought to move the single male migrants to a new shelter at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal to make space for migrant families.

The new shelter holds as many as 1,000 single adult men and provides the same services the migrants had been receiving, city officials told the New York Post. The shelter is the fifth Humanitarian Emergency Response and Relief Center to open in the city since last year.

Several migrants went to the shelter over the weekend before returning to the hotel to sleep outside last night, saying the shelter had no heat, privacy or blankets, according to reports.

One activist told the New York Post that the migrants feel the shelter is “not livable.”

More than a dozen police officers responded to the hotel on Sunday around 10 p.m. to provide crowd control, though fewer remained after midnight, according to the report. Activists from South Bronx Mutual Aid offered food, water and translation services.

The migrants hung a banner calling for permanent housing and to “cancel rent.”

hmmm. it's the first of the month. should i tell Chase i want "free mortgage" on my house because i'm an oppressed white male American in my own country??

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAA

A spokesperson for Mayor Eric Adams said the city continues to “surpass our moral obligations” in caring for the influx of migrants.

“More than 42,000 asylum seekers have arrived in New York City since last spring and we continue to surpass our moral obligations as we provide asylum seekers with shelter, food, health care, education, and a host of other services,” spokesperson Fabien Levy told the New York Post.

“The facilities at Brooklyn Cruise Terminal will provide the same services as every other humanitarian relief center in the city, and the scheduled relocations to Brooklyn Cruise Terminal this weekend took place as planned,” Levy added. “We remain in serious need of support from both our state and federal governments.”

Earlier this month, Adams traveled to El Paso, Texas, to raise awareness of the growing problems at the border.

“[W]hen I took the trip to El Paso, you could see firsthand the impact of how it not only harms the foundation of El Paso, but look at Chicago, Houston, Washington, New York City,” Adams told MSNBC.

“This is just unfair for cities to carry the weight of a national problem,” he added.

Asked whether he had any constructive conversations about “bringing more order to the border” with the Biden administration, Adams said: “I was told that we have an individual that’s coordinating the operation, and as I shared with White House officials, why don’t I know who that is?”
More from National Review

^^^^^^^ remember when FOX reported this was happening, ILLEGALS being secretly relocated across the nation and the msm labeled it "RACIST MISINFORMATION!!"

i'd laugh but i'm paying for this nonsense and this is my "Thanks"?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 04:31 PM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I’ve stayed at the one near Times Square a couple times. Hope it’s not that location because they charge $3-400 a night for a Cracker Jack box. Good location tho.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 05:11 PM   #5
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The one picture is a room with Corona beer cans all over the place, on the floor, counters, etc.

That shit is 32 bucks a case, how the fuck can poor illegals afford pricey beer?

IF they can afford Corona, they should be deported.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 06:04 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
The one picture is a room with Corona beer cans all over the place, on the floor, counters, etc.

That shit is 32 bucks a case, how the fuck can poor illegals afford pricey beer?

Biden is giving them our tax dollars for it.

https://abc7ny.com/the-row-migrants-...aste/12690112/

Tons of food tossed daily at migrant hotel in Midtown, workers say

and let's not forget these "poor" migrants somehow manage to come up with thousands to pay "coyotes" to run them into the country.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:08 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post

... That's the perfect solution, mate.

If they won't leave the hotels and go to the Brooklyn
shelter - then they should be DEPORTED. ...

... The whole "open immigration" bullshit is surely
a bleedin' disgrace and a slap onto the the face
of us who came here LEGALY...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 10:37 PM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Just ship these ungrateful mother fuckers back to the shithole countries they came from

Then finish the wall and put armed men with machine guns at the border to stop anyone illegally invading the US

Enough of this bullshit
Old 02-02-2023, 05:30 AM   #9
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

Upstate NY communities have been trying to stop NYC from busing migrants. The federal government pays for social programs but the police and schools are paid for for by property taxes

https://nypost.com/2023/01/13/tiny-u...igrant-influx/
LayingPipe is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 10:13 AM   #10
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Hey Biden rented his house to a crackhead for 49k a month, ship a few dozen there and see how he likes it....
This isn’t true. The document this came from is misleading to read, the 49k was quarterly rent for office space in DC. Accuracy is important, unless you’re CNN.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 11:56 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
This isn’t true. The document this came from is misleading to read, the 49k was quarterly rent for office space in DC. Accuracy is important, unless you’re CNN.

correct. some office space in "Swiss House" or something similar. ah yes ...

House of Sweden

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...pace-dc-not-h/

never for renting the Big Guy's house. you know, the one with all those classified doc's in the garage by the Vette? but Joe told us he protects his Vette and locks the garage!

BBAAHHAAAAA

in other news ... those wonderful new additions to America seem a tad ungrateful for their Biden open doors welcome to America!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzcZnYUt8F0

let's not forget that the majority of these people well over 50 percent fail to meet asylum criteria. 60-70 percent don't. and how many of those are "bad hombres" like some dude named Trump said? he was right.

i laugh my ass off when the left spins Abbott and DeSantis sending these illegals to NYC and Martha's Vineyard. Martha's Vineyard couldn't get rid of them fast enough. in part, we see why. the fact is Biden and the Democrats are on record welcoming this huge surge of illegals claiming "we need the labor force" is an insult to the nation.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:52 AM   #12
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
My fault... didn't follow up
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 08:35 AM   #13
simon469
Valued Poster

worked all my life since i was 17. myself im retired jus makin it in my paid for home. n drinkin natty lite. and them bums drink wet back beer. wtf
simon469 is online now   Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 09:39 AM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Simon - your tax dollars are paying for their beer and more

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women