Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2023, 09:53 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Question...Are Republican lawmaker against crypto moreso than their counterparts?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 09:57 AM   #17
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

It's surprising what people will believe or not believe, and who is lying, based on their political affiliation.

What is not surprising is that political donors give donations to politicians of both parties.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 09:59 AM   #18
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why would he not give to both parties?

Both parties could have effected his business.

Use a little common sense.

So it is not a matter of believing Sam...it is a matter of common sense. You'd have done the same thing in his shoes.

The real question should be this dark money option.
Yes Ryan Salame donated $23 million to Republicans and right of center PACs. Salame could lobby the right and Bankman Fried the left. It’s the dark money claim I’d question. I believe you and Vitaman are naive to reflexively believe it. Also collectively Bankman Fried and Salame gave more to Democrats
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 10:00 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
It's surprising what people will believe or not believe, and who is lying, based on their political affiliation.

What is not surprising is that political donors give donations to politicians of both parties.
Evidently our friends on the right think crypto was some huge Green energy play!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 10:01 AM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That’s what you’re doing in this thread.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 10:02 AM   #21
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Question...Are Republican lawmaker against crypto moreso than their counterparts?
What’s a moreso?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 12:15 PM   #22
VitaMan
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
That’s what you’re doing in this thread.

No, I am setting the record straight on who received political contributions from Bankman-Fried.

Previous threads and posters jumped all over the Democrats and Bankman-Fried and crypto.

When they learn Bankman-Fried contributed as much to Republicans, they freak out and call him a liar.

But Republicans don't call Mr. Trump a liar.
Old 01-14-2023, 12:19 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default More so

Quote:
What’s a moreso?
It is a Reagan apologist
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 12:24 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yes Ryan Salame donated $23 million to Republicans and right of center PACs. Salame could lobby the right and Bankman Fried the left. It’s the dark money claim I’d question. I believe you and Vitaman are naive to reflexively believe it. Also collectively Bankman Fried and Salame gave more to Democrats
Here is a question....What difference does it make?

Are Republicans anti Crypto?

Is it Democrats fault the FTX collapsed?

Did Sam only steal from Republicans?

What is the point?

Are you trying to imply Crypto was some Democrats way of cheating out greedy Republican investors?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 08:41 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No, I am setting the record straight on who received political contributions from Bankman-Fried.

Previous threads and posters jumped all over the Democrats and Bankman-Fried and crypto.

When they learn Bankman-Fried contributed as much to Republicans, they freak out and call him a liar.
Bankman-Fried is a huge liar and a huge crook. You and WTF are bright people and you should know that. If you don't, I'd attribute it to either brainwashing by the main stream media or getting carried away with partisanship.

Bankman-Fried was probably lying about the dark money. Again, why would he contribute dark money to pro-Republican organizations? The Republican Congressmen would never know he gave them the money. That's the nature of dark money. That would be a very ineffective way of buying people off, giving them money anonymously.

I didn't take you and WTF to be conspiracy theorists. You certainly don't believe that thousands of Democrats came together in an organized way to cheat Trump out of millions of vote in the 2016 and 2020 elections. Well, believing SBF used dark money (anonymous contributions) to buy off the Republican Party is just as wild.

Quote:
But Republicans don't call Mr. Trump a liar.
Donald Trump is a liar.
Donald Trump is a liar.
Donald Trump is a liar.
Donald Trump is a liar.

And I'd repeat it another 10,000X, except I'd crash the thread and get suspended like Strokey McDingDong.

What does Donald Trump have to do with this? Can I start my own threads where I compare Edwin Edwards, Lyndon Baines Johnson, Elizabeth Warren, and a multitude of other famous Democratic liars to Sam Bankman-Fried too?

Quote:
Here is a question....What difference does it make?
What difference does it make? Are you kidding? If you believe that SBF was half assed telling the truth, again, the explanation would be that he put Ryan Salame, co-CEO of FTX, up to contributing money to Republicans. SBF could lobby the Democrats and Salame could lobby the Republicans.

Salame donated about $20 to $23 million to politicians, mostly Republicans, compared to $40 million for SBF, who donated mostly to Democrats. Anyway you slice it or dice it, FTX executives and owners gave about 2X more to Democrats than Republicans.

The problem with this theory though is that Salame was a straight arrow, compared to SBF. He was an accountant for Ernst & Young before he went to work for FTX. And he turned SBF and FTX into Bahamanian authorities, which along with other developments forced FTX into bankruptcy. So maybe he just liked Republicans. Maybe he and SBF weren't engaged in a plot to buy off the two parties.

Sam Bankman Fried invested a lot of money and time in showing support for the Democratic Party. He's a Democrat at his core. Perhaps his parting gift to his party was the "Dark Money" lie, tempered by his confession that if he publicly gave money to Republicans he'd be fucked over big time by the media.

The fact that SBF is a crook however, doesn't mean all Democrats are crooks. Yeah, maybe the Democratic politicians are crooks, but most of the Democratic voters are good people. Misguided, but good. And salvageable.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 03:53 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What difference does it make?...

....The fact that SBF is a crook however, doesn't mean all Democrats are crooks. Yeah, maybe the Democratic politicians are crooks, but most of the Democratic voters are good people. Misguided, but good. And salvageable.
Salvageable...lol

Riddle me this.

If all Democrat Politicians are crooks. What are all the Republican politicians( especially those that took FTX contributions) ?

If it means they too are crooks...I ask again, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

So they gave 40 million to Democrats and 20 million to Republicans? Do you think Republicans would NOT have taken 40 million?

So again...WDDIM?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 09:31 AM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Salvageable...lol

Riddle me this.

If all Democrat Politicians are crooks. What are all the Republican politicians( especially those that took FTX contributions) ?

If it means they too are crooks...I ask again, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

So they gave 40 million to Democrats and 20 million to Republicans? Do you think Republicans would NOT have taken 40 million?

So again...WDDIM?
I'm making your point for you, and you come back with "what difference does it make." Without Salame, you're left with an out and out lie, that SBF channeled as much dark money to Republicans as he gave legitimately to Democrats. To be clear, that's SBF's lie, not Vitaman's. Vitaman is just gullible.

With Salame in the picture, if you believe SBF directed him to make the contributions, it's still a lie. But you could argue that SBF doesn't know WTF dark money is, and he's prone to exaggeration.

I do think you're salvageable WTF. You have regressed. You're no longer a three-quarters Libertarian, you're more like 75% Democrat and 25% Libertarian. But you are salvageable.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 10:24 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm making your point for you, and you come back with "what difference does it make." Without Salame, you're left with an out and out lie, that SBF channeled as much dark money to Republicans as he gave legitimately to Democrats. To be clear, that's SBF's lie, not Vitaman's. Vitaman is just gullible.

With Salame in the picture, if you believe SBF directed him to make the contributions, it's still a lie. But you could argue that SBF doesn't know WTF dark money is, and he's prone to exaggeration.

I do think you're salvageable WTF. You have regressed. You're no longer a three-quarters Libertarian, you're more like 75% Democrat and 25% Libertarian. But you are salvageable.
You're missing the point...both Republicans AND Democrats recieved money and BOTH would have gladly taken more.

So again, what is your point.

Are you and Waco trying to say Republicans lawmakers did not take money or would not have taken political donations from FTX? If , so then please explain why you believe this.

If not, again again and again...What is your point?

Politicians take donations....that 8s the nature of the beast. We're Republicans not overwhelming for dark money , maybe there would be no such thing. But as you know that was a battle Democrats and John McCain lost long ago.!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 11:13 AM   #29
VitaMan
BANNED

They can't be that naive.

They just are unable to admit it or believe it......exactly like Mr. Trump.

Using political donations to bash Democrats too. You can find other things to use to bash Democrats. Unfortunately they tried to use this as a lay up.
Old 01-16-2023, 02:33 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
They can't be that naive.

Don't sell them short!

They still think Reagan balanced the budget!

Their new hero is DJT aka...Baghdad Bob. Remember that guy? That's who Trump reminds me of!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women