Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41261
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2022, 11:22 AM   #31
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I use to use a burner and pay cash to top it up but seemed overkill and came to the conclusion that unless I was committing a felony a burner app would suffice for my needs. Now that this Hobby is a felony offense IDK.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 01:07 PM   #32
Dildo_Daggins
Registered Member

So what/who exactly are you looking to burn? If you just want to burn data because your SO goes through your phone while you sleep, then use an app, Signal (among others) can cloud your stuff and you can delete the app as necessary so your dame can look through your phone all she wants and you're clean. If you're a politician looking to burn the feds for misappropriation of funds because you've been splurging tax payer money on poon and blow, then get a Google Pixel from Backmarket and flash GrapheneOS on it. Its free, and encrypted, and if you take certain precautions like rooting Snoopstitch it makes it hard AF for even LE to blind side you with a Snoop (thats basically a pass-through that acts like a cell tower that LE uses to trick your phone into thinking its connected to a tower when its actually connected to some cops laptop). There are a lot of other tricks you can look up that unless you are being directly investigated by LE, it would take a lot of effort to discover you. I personally run GrapheneOS,..if its good enough for Snowden, its good enough for me.
Dildo_Daggins is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 09:54 AM   #33
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildo_Daggins View Post
So what/who exactly are you looking to burn? If you just want to burn data because your SO goes through your phone while you sleep, then use an app, Signal (among others) can cloud your stuff and you can delete the app as necessary so your dame can look through your phone all she wants and you're clean. If you're a politician looking to burn the feds for misappropriation of funds because you've been splurging tax payer money on poon and blow, then get a Google Pixel from Backmarket and flash GrapheneOS on it. Its free, and encrypted, and if you take certain precautions like rooting Snoopstitch it makes it hard AF for even LE to blind side you with a Snoop (thats basically a pass-through that acts like a cell tower that LE uses to trick your phone into thinking its connected to a tower when its actually connected to some cops laptop). There are a lot of other tricks you can look up that unless you are being directly investigated by LE, it would take a lot of effort to discover you. I personally run GrapheneOS,..if its good enough for Snowden, its good enough for me.
What would you recommend or use if you were walking thru Customs and CBP wants to look at your phone and open your apps? There is sensitive stuff in text and email as well as photos. What if someone wants to clone your phone how would YOU block it? Not looking for a legal discussion.
Old 01-04-2023, 11:27 PM   #34
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Christ, just get an iPhone, make sure you can access your account from a different device (like a laptop or a second phone), then just tap on LOCK THIS PHONE. Your access codes are erased, and everything on the phone is randomly encrypted. But keep in mind, if you are entering the US of A, CBP has a lot of latitude on what they can confiscate and hack into... the fact that you have a locked and encrypted phone may get it confiscated.

Are you going into China, Russia, or North Korea? Then get a clean burner phone and if you need it, a cheap Chromebook. Put only the info on it that you need to do your business. All of your data will be cloned before you clear Customs and you can win a spot on "Celebrity Hostage", lol. Just say you're a friend of Britney Griner, and I hope you're a fan of prostate exams with no lube!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 03:48 PM   #35
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
Christ, just get an iPhone, make sure you can access your account from a different device (like a laptop or a second phone), then just tap on LOCK THIS PHONE. Your access codes are erased, and everything on the phone is randomly encrypted. But keep in mind, if you are entering the US of A, CBP has a lot of latitude on what they can confiscate and hack into... the fact that you have a locked and encrypted phone may get it confiscated.

Are you going into China, Russia, or North Korea? Then get a clean burner phone and if you need it, a cheap Chromebook. Put only the info on it that you need to do your business. All of your data will be cloned before you clear Customs and you can win a spot on "Celebrity Hostage", lol. Just say you're a friend of Britney Griner, and I hope you're a fan of prostate exams with no lube!
Thanks for the Snarky reply Captain Obvious.

Yes those are very obvious solutions but Dildo Daggins had some useful input and I was hoping to get more.

The trail of bread crumbs he started with Snoop Snitch and Graphene led me to think of similar PC applications w/o total destruction of the PC.
Old 01-12-2023, 01:03 PM   #36
SmokinTex
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Straight talk wireless, the smallest TCL smart phone they had, and a $40 card every month. Cheap insurance for me. Get it at walmart, all cash transaction no registration required.
SmokinTex is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women