Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 03:27 AM   #31
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Whoa there horsey...
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:33 AM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle_Rose View Post
Okay well I apologize I didn't realize this wasn't a good idea I just thought it would be easiest this way. I'm not even in Texas at moment so this wasn't some sort of scheme to get more bookings for the day. I also definitely don't have a pimp or have anyone managing me nor have I've heard of such rumors. I have a daily Snapchat people can follow where I show my home/personal life so that doesn't make much sense. Again my bad didn't think this was a bad idea.
What wonderful attitude you have sweetie. If you change to San Antonio I could drive down and stay the month! Have all to myself. I'm thincking...

That eliminates the cheap bastards from driving you crazy!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:37 AM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatonka View Post
No need to apologize to these clowns Annabelle.
Your posting this information is relevant to those who have seen you and wish to see you again.
It wasn't a bad idea to post these changes to your schedule, it was a prudent thing to do.

It's just that here in the Austin Coed section if any woman posts something there are are guys who immediately jump on them claiming it is a ThreAD because it makes them feel like big shots.
Hummmmm were you a proud card carting member of OPEC? This ladies rates are $200 for the half and $250 for the hour. Has that changed or is that over with?

I reviewed your first page of reviews. Seems like you do 1/2 hours or negotiate a lower price with the provider? Like 7 out of 10. What's up with that? How is it you are so lucky to be standing there when they offer a special? Or is it you negotiate ladies prices and if they don't give in you book a half hour?

I know you were just sharing your opinions, now I'm sharing mine! We good?
Old 07-20-2017, 08:36 AM   #34
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Good to see you'll be back in Austin, beautiful. It's been a while, but I'd love to see you again and will be happy to schedule with you while you're here.

Stay safe!
Parsifal is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:54 AM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

This might help as well...

I have noticed that there are a lot of ads being disguised as threads being posted in Co-Ed/Sandbox. If you wish to post an ad,,,,,,do so in the proper advertising area..................This is just a friendly reminder...........You don't start threads and post your photos, videos and list dates...........basically, don't complain about the results of you doing it later................

It looks like some folks may still be having a hard time distinguishing between a threAD and an Ad.

ThreAD - Girl posts a discussion topic. Doesn't mention anything about her availability or services she provides, and doesn't ask for business..just wants to open up a discussion about a random topic....but people interpret the thread as an attempt by her to get more exposure for herself and label it an ad. These are ok, they are NOT to be interpreted as ads. Let the members jump on her if they think it's such a problem. No staff intervention.

It becomes an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post. That's an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum, Sandbox or an ISO forum (or posted in the proper forum but before her 7 days have elapsed) then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation, and staff may take action.

St. C
______
Old 07-20-2017, 04:36 PM   #36
Tatonka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hummmmm were you a proud card carting member of OPEC? This ladies rates are $200 for the half and $250 for the hour. Has that changed or is that over with?
Annabelle usually does a pre-book or review special of 50 dollars off, it is a very good deal especially for a provider of her talent and looks.
This puts her well in the OPEC range, in fact at 150/hhr and 200/hr she is a sweet deal especially given her looks and great GFE menu.
These specials are typically listed in her Austin ad's.

I reviewed your first page of reviews. Seems like you do 1/2 hours or negotiate a lower price with the provider?
I prefer half hour sessions, I never negotiate a lower rate but if a provider is offering a special (either here or on P411) I will take it.

Like 7 out of 10. What's up with that?
See my previous statement.

How is it you are so lucky to be standing there when they offer a special?
It's not luck, more like prudent, I just look at their ad's (here and P411) and if they offer a special I look in to it. If I find them appealing or compatible I may see them.

Or is it you negotiate ladies prices and if they don't give in you book a half hour?
Again, I don't negotiate and I prefer half hour sessions.

I know you were just sharing your opinions, now I'm sharing mine!
This forum is for sharing opinions and information.
I will say that in regards to this provider I have a more informed opinion in that I have seen her a couple times than those who have not.
IMHO her post was relevant/informative (to myself and others who are interested in seeing her again) and not a ThreAD (She is not even in the state much less the city) and found the negative comments to be more than what was warranted.
Of course I realize everyone has their own opinions.
I did not (and do not) expect my comments to stop others from posting whatever they want, I was just stating my opinion.

We good?
No problems here in my opinion.
Tatonka is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 05:30 PM   #37
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, the irony of what some people post. SMH
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 05:45 PM   #38
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post

I don't get it. Please elaborate.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 05:56 AM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatonka View Post
You are most certainly welcome to your opinion and to post it. I am not attacking any provider. I am pointing out posting an AD in Coed is not fair to the other providers that obey the advertising guidelines. Did you happen to notice my last post directing from StC? The part about adages in her post makes it an AD. The mods if they choose could remove it and pint her for AD violations.

I agree with you she looks very nice and has a great price point if she is offering a review special. As you might know if I review I won't except any discount or special. No one can buy an SL review. And in no way will I knock you for taking advantage of any discounts offered. I must say you are finding those left and right.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:58 AM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
That's what "I" thinck every time I see you post!
Old 07-22-2017, 11:49 AM   #41
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

This thread verifies the Austin boards reputation as being full of asshole hobbist!
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:02 PM   #42
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle_Rose View Post
Okay well I apologize I didn't realize this wasn't a good idea I just thought it would be easiest this way.

You posted an Ad in Austin that had zero effect on your Austin schedule because it was simply easier that way? You Pimps need to represent your girls with a little more professionalism if you want them well received.

I'm not even in Texas at moment so this wasn't some sort of scheme to get more bookings for the day.

or even scheduled to come anytime soon.... So why spam us?

I also definitely don't have a pimp or have anyone managing me nor have I've heard of such rumors.

No? I gets out eventually and now that it's out it will be hard to get back in the dark

I have a daily Snapchat people can follow where I show my home/personal life so that doesn't make much sense. Again my bad didn't think this was a bad idea.

So much for "thinking"..... How did you come to "think" becoming a whore was not a bad idea?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 08:18 PM   #43
Gollum
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone called someone else a white knight. <eye roll> Grow up people.
Gollum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women