Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161214
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47860
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2022, 02:17 PM   #1
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default BROOKS352 - No show at last hour - ghosted

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=452988
Brooks352

and I so love redheads, Meh.

Just in case you thought ECCIE girls were immune. She reached out to me, but then faded (she's done that before and ghosted during the conversation). I didn't hear from her for a day, and suddenly she reached out early today.

After a bunch of back and forth, where she indicated she had problems paying her room and couldn't figure out how to pay the front desk (I'm sure she will say she didn't ask for money, but she made that reference with a specific dollar amount - several times in the conversation). She also indicated we'd chatted before and she didn't know if I was reliable, despite me telling her I was on ECCIE AND reminding her I'd never scheduled her before. I was more than a little suspicious at that point but played it out.

Asked for the outcall address, said she'd be there in an hour, the hour came and went with NO contact, despite several texts from me indicated I needed to hear from her when she left, etc.

Guess what, no further contact, its well past time she was supposed to be here. CRICKETS!

I suppose she might come in here to explain it, or blame me or whatnot. If she apologizes, I'll certainly update it, maybe something happened. But given the way the convo went, I'm leery.

Happy almost New Year everyone!

Rinsers eh? Whatcha gonna do.

I should've indeed called Collette as I indicated on the other thread, she never fails and is a consummate professional. OH IRONY - follow your own advice. If you read this Collette, sorry for not being smart, maybe you have some heels and something short to assuage my frustration
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 02:29 PM   #2
ColetteC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467653
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Flattery will get you everywhere with me! I hope you have learned your lesson and no spankings are in order! (Yes, I giving and taking them these days!).... We only have our choices! Choose wisely �� !
ColetteC is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 03:20 PM   #3
Mrnobodyict
Lifetime Premium Access

Brooks is one of the the most infamous ghosters on here, yet every time she reappears from the nether to repost you’re one of the first ones to welcome her back and try and set something up. As far as I know there’s at least a half dozen men whom she gained trust be seeing multiple times then asking for a deposit to cover a room before ghosting then (myself included) the first few times she posted she was back I and others posted warnings.
Mrnobodyict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women