Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2022, 06:54 AM   #16
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you know the difference between reporting about potential security issues and reporting that in fact the machines are actually casting votes for Biden that were cast for Trump.
I was going to reply with the same comments.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:13 PM   #17
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Your 1st paragraph exactly fits the definition you provided of "whataboutism".

That's all, folks.

Unless you read everything I wrote which addressed the original issue, then it becomes a "comparison" but obviously you are incapable of understanding the difference so I'll ask you again, what is the difference between "whataboutism" and a "comparison" and when is a comparison allowed without being called "whataboutism"? You even admitted with this statement
Quote:

Fox news have come down to the level of these other organizations..

That the other organizations have done the same thing making a comparison, a valid argument. For what ever reason, this seems to be tough for you to understand.

Give me an answer to that and then we'll call it "that's all".
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:16 PM   #18
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so

He'd like it to be "that's all" but until he answers my question as to the difference between the two, it ain't over till the fat lady sings or in this case VM answers a simple question.
Old 12-23-2022, 12:34 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you know the difference between reporting about potential security issues and reporting that in fact the machines are actually casting votes for Biden that were cast for Trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
He'd like it to be "that's all" but until he answers my question as to the difference between the two, it ain't over till the fat lady sings or in this case VM answers a simple question.
And you're not being let off the hook until you answer the above question
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:41 PM   #20
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Unless you read everything I wrote which addressed the original issue, then it becomes a "comparison" but obviously you are incapable of understanding the difference so I'll ask you again, what is the difference between "whataboutism" and a "comparison" and when is a comparison allowed without being called "whataboutism"?

There is a big difference between a "comparison" and "whataboutism". If there was no difference, then both definitions would not be needed. What you have in your previous 1st paragraph is a "whataboutism".......which you frequently do.

You do this a lot also. You write 10 paragraphs unrelated to a topic. Then you add 1 line at the bottom related to the topic. What name should be given to that ?

Always bashing Democrats and promoting Republicans any way you can.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:46 PM   #21
VitaMan
BANNED

Quote:

Your typical approach.

"Are you or are you not a communist ? Answer the question ! Answer the question."

Dumb questions don't need a reply.

Just as "if you say so" is a useless post. Or maybe you would like to ask a question about "if you say so."
Old 12-23-2022, 02:25 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There is a big difference between a "comparison" and "whataboutism". If there was no difference, then both definitions would not be needed. What you have in your previous 1st paragraph is a "whataboutism".......which you frequently do.

You do this a lot also. You write 10 paragraphs unrelated to a topic. Then you add 1 line at the bottom related to the topic. What name should be given to that ?

Always bashing Democrats and promoting Republicans any way you can.

He doesn't know the difference between the two.

One being a question....the other being analysis.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 09:19 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

So HF, when are these people who supposedly have proof of the rigged ballot machines going to present it?

Had 2+ years to do so. Why would they leave rudy alone to be martyred? It astounds me that they'd have all these mega lawsuits against people and not throw the life raft for them.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 10:26 AM   #24
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
So HF, when are these people who supposedly have proof of the rigged ballot machines going to present it?

Had 2+ years to do so. Why would they leave rudy alone to be martyred? It astounds me that they'd have all these mega lawsuits against people and not throw the life raft for them.

When did I ever say there was proof of rigged ballot machines? You're making a strawman argument that I never said or believe. I must have said a dozen times that I accept the rulings of the court. That matter of fraud is done, over as far as I'm concerned

But it might be interesting to see what Kari Lake comes up with in her "fraud allegations" in Arizona. Imagine if she comes up with proof that Trump's lawyers never could.

I supported the right of Trump to bring lawsuits or anybody for that matter but when the SC decides, that is the end of the discussion as far as I'm concerned, right or wrong.
Old 12-24-2022, 10:32 AM   #25
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your typical approach.

"Are you or are you not a communist ? Answer the question ! Answer the question."

Dumb questions don't need a reply.

Just as "if you say so" is a useless post. Or maybe you would like to ask a question about "if you say so."

And yet you made a half ass attempt with this comment.

Quote:
There is a big difference between a "comparison" and "whataboutism"
But never explained what that difference is which is typical of your answers. Why does such a simple question agitate you so much?

I'll keep making "comparisons" that you don't like while you continue to try and stifle speech you don't like.
Old 12-24-2022, 11:01 AM   #26
VitaMan
BANNED

You don't understand sarcasm.

The difference is explained in their definitions.

Good luck to you. You've been taking a beating lately.
Old 12-24-2022, 01:31 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post

Quote:
When did I ever say there was proof of rigged ballot machines? ...
Can you point out where I included you in "these people"?

Stop hollering and point any other direction than point being made....
Unless you are part of the group claiming to have proof and not stepping forward. If so, you can be the first to put those facts out on our hooker board.

Otherwise, find one of the hotties i've passed in South Beach recently and have a Merry Xmas HF
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women