Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42449
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2022, 02:12 PM   #16
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Do you really think President Trump packed up all his things to move?

Of course, why else would there be McDonald french fry grease all over everything?

Let me say this, all this name calling, one party is evil, etc is all noise to me. No one needs to exaggerate any politicians wrong doings. People who understand the facts don't need to.

Yeah, I used top secret generally. I actually though that was the lowest level and I was down playing any possible update, its not. But the only difference between top secret and the lowest level which is two levels down is exceptionally grave damage vs. just damage.

And for the last time, I never blamed Trump.
String Nutts is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 02:47 PM   #17
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I appreciate what you're doing here, String. You're modeling a solid approach to informing and discussing here, as well as well-reasoned push backs.

The reason for the search is tied to a judge's instructions related to a subpoena. This is similar to the earlier efforts to try to ensure all documents that should have been turned over were turned over.

They weren't. Also note that I believe this was in a government run storage facility and not a random storage locker you and I would have access to. Even with that caveat, any marked materials shouldn't be there, co-mingled and uncatalogued.

Thanks, is sending you two PA and one Arizona mail-in ballots enough?
Old 12-08-2022, 02:59 PM   #18
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Enough for what? I only needed my own ballot and the election is over.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 05:58 PM   #19
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Quote:
Enough for what? I only needed my own ballot and the election is over.

Sorry, I was making joke. Mocking some people. Going to do some quid-pro with the magic mail-in ballots that... nevermind
Old 12-08-2022, 08:40 PM   #20
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Quote:
They weren't. Also note that I believe this was in a government run storage facility and not a random storage locker you and I would have access to. Even with that caveat, any marked materials shouldn't be there, co-mingled and uncatalogued.

Six pallets of boxes were moved from the fed's GSA facility in VA around July/Aug 2021. Two pallets when to Mar-a-Lago and four going to the storage facility that is close to Mar-a-Lago in West Palm beach. Trump's lawyers hired an outside firm to search the storage locker.

One thing I was hoping for was clarification on the declassifying process. I did post a link showing that's it's more complicated then a wave of the Presidents hand.

Well that's all I have.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:02 AM   #21
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And yet you bothered to try and make a big deal out of this with this thread. No lawyers are concerned. They searched things the GSA packed up and shipped as part of the subpoena request. They found 2 documents the GSA possibly should not have packed and identified them.

As I said, another big nothing burger.
This is hilarious coming from you, who daily post "big nothing burgers"
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:46 AM   #22
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

The storage of documents should have been inventoried. There should not be all these "Surprise" findings of documents that have not gone through the vetting and declassification process.( Yes, there is a process vs a magic wand or an oration of declaration - even those would be notated and then marked as such).

The fact that the more anyone digs into anything Trump has, is that they find another issue and possible crime. Not saying all of them are prosecutorial in nature, but holy shit-balls. Does it really take attorneys to uncover and explain all the classified materials & why do more keep popping up?

And then all the damage control in the media. Perhaps the (ahem) "3D chess player" president, believes that any press is good press. Because he lately got nothing but dog shit press about his dinner companions, his nominations for candidates, how he gets his taxes done, or how he handles foundations, and finally how he stores is documents.

When it comes to following the rules Trump seems to be a highly self-destructive individual. The fact that somebody called him the greatest president since Lincoln in this thread, shows how delusional some people really are.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 11:06 AM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The storage of documents should have been inventoried.
Yeah just like they inventoried all the shit Obama took

Only difference is there was no witch hunt conducted over the GSA packing up Obama's shit
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 01:53 PM   #24
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Yeah just like they inventoried all the shit Obama took

Only difference is there was no witch hunt conducted over the GSA packing up Obama's shit
Or he didn't steal declassified documents that said top secret all over the top of them.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:13 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Or he didn't steal declassified documents that said top secret all over the top of them.

Do you laugh at most of the stuff you write?

You do realize no one even knows what shit Obama took - there was so much of it and it was not catalogued

But then only one President had a witch hunt conducted against him by deranged libtards.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 07:18 PM   #26
eyecu2
Valued Poster

"A witch hunt" that found ALot of witches. I hope he runs, just so we can watch him lose again and again. Watching the GOP implode trying to piece together a bunch of conspiracies will be it's undoing in 2024.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women