Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70562
biomed161665
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453122
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48080
pyramider46370
bambino40870
CryptKicker37144
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2022, 10:47 PM   #1
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Default Walker loses senate runoff in GA

Trumpys try to shut down a thread that they find damaging. What will it take for trumpys to admit that trump is, how can I put this nice enough about a person who has irreparably damaged country while diminishing our position of leadership in the eyes of the world all while seemingly playing to the least common denominator, a person with no positive character traits?

Mods: Why are you closing threads when you should be banning violaters? The thread was recent, relevant, and was about control of the senate.

Let's try again.
In a state that Republicans swept...except Walker.
Trump's boytoy was rejected in a heavily red state.

Can any trumpys discuss without whataboutism?

I doubt it.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 01:50 AM   #2
500sl
Premium Access

Trumpy is bagging someone hotter than you ever have or ever will. We see your resentment
500sl is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 04:11 AM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I believe your premise is correct. Trump candidates went down pretty hard in the Elections.

Trump declared war on “the Swamp”. The Swamp fought back. Trump underestimated the lengths that The Swamp would go to in order to destroy him.

Need I remind you of “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA”,. The totally phony impeachment and trial in the Senate.? The never ending barrage of lies and fabrications that were eagerly spread by a willing Main Stream Media and believed by a gullible voting public.

From the moment Trump declared his candidacy, road down the escalator, and became a candidate, “The Swamp” knew that he was going to fundamentally change American Politics. They could not let this happen. He was to be stopped, at any cost.

That cost is turning out to be and expensive one.

That cost is Joe Biden. That is a pretty high price to pay in order to retain control.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 04:21 PM   #4
VerySkeptical
BANNED

More off topic blather.
Again, trying to derail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I believe your premise is correct. Trump candidates went down pretty hard in the Elections.

Trump declared war on “the Swamp”. The Swamp fought back. Trump underestimated the lengths that The Swamp would go to in order to destroy him.

Need I remind you of “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA”,. The totally phony impeachment and trial in the Senate.? The never ending barrage of lies and fabrications that were eagerly spread by a willing Main Stream Media and believed by a gullible voting public.

From the moment Trump declared his candidacy, road down the escalator, and became a candidate, “The Swamp” knew that he was going to fundamentally change American Politics. They could not let this happen. He was to be stopped, at any cost.

That cost is turning out to be and expensive one.

That cost is Joe Biden. That is a pretty high price to pay in order to retain control.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women