Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2022, 02:24 AM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand247 View Post
I would quantify that with, "society at large can't identify these crazies." If you go back and look at their histories, most of them had clear, large, blaring red flags, that local law enforcement and their families could see a mile away. Cops can't do anything unless they're called in, and all they can do is section them.

Now, before i get pointed, the answer is NO, it's back to the old argument, ban guns, then only law abiding citizens won't have guns. The same nut job could figure out how to kill a bunch of people without a gun, use a car for example. Or a knife, problem with that is most of these pussies can't do it up close and personal, cowards kill from a distance. As president Lincoln said, Stay strapped.
I don't need to qualify my previous post in this thread IMO, because I believe it would be intrusive if someone is harassed because they have "indicators" of potential crazy or abnormal behavior. Where would that end? Hell, I'm on a whore board right now with a fake name. How would society label me? It's not like the vast majority of society would not think I am abnormal. We all know that. We use fake names for a reason.

Like I said, there is no way to tell when someone is going to go batty as fuck. History is a good indicator of the future in a person; but unless that motherfucker has a history of mass shootings, (impossible because he would be under the jail for life), it's impossible to predict one's malicious and evil intent and behavior unless they openly announce it.

Unfortunately, you never know when people decide they are done with this world and will take people with them because they are a coward who will kill innocent people because of their despair, anger and self-hatred before they end their own misery.

We live in a fucked up society. It is what it is. Just don't live in fear folks because that's no way to live... all I know is that is when it is my time to go bye bye that's not my call, so I don't worry about it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 09:42 AM   #17
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

What about the social worker-instead-of-police concept from way back in 2020 . . . Is that the fix?

President Biden wants to ban all semi-automatic firearms. . .Is that the fix?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 11:08 AM   #18
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

We live in a fucked up society.

Only American society is fucked up ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 01:51 PM   #19
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
What about the social worker-instead-of-police concept from way back in 2020 . . . Is that the fix?

President Biden wants to ban all semi-automatic firearms. . .Is that the fix?
Basically Cops are Social Workers. They just have added training in how to deal with violent suspects.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 03:10 PM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
What was it this month...7 mass shootings in 7 days ? Even the press can't keep up.

The acts are described as murder suicides...enabled with gun access.

The topic: is there any way to identify these types of individuals that commit these acts ?

If you are unable to post about the topic...don't post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Only American society is fucked up ?
No. I thought we were talking about the 7 mass shootings in other countries in the Americas, so I was referring to Canada and Costa Rica.

I am afraid that you have left me no other option but to RTM your post for being off topic to your own topic that you specifically asked people to stay on topic. LOL
Old 11-27-2022, 03:59 PM   #21
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Basically Cops are Social Workers. They just have added training in how to deal with violent suspects.
So what special training is needed to say, "Give me the gun." ?

What special training would get the Q-Club shooter to just sit down and eat with everyone else?

Could an HR professional with special training have gotten the Walmart shooter to just wait and clock in early for Black Friday?

What social worker could have convinced the Hidalgo school shooter to just go home? The law enforcement commander in charge already had the special training to deal with the Hidalgo school shooter!

Now lets back up a bit. What social worker could have gotten the Furgeson rioters to not burn down their own neighborhood . . .or at least talk down that demented guy shouting for them to do it? And why was he never prosecuted for inciting the riot?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 05:39 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
No. I thought we were talking about the 7 mass shootings in other countries in the Americas, so I was referring to Canada and Costa Rica.

I am afraid that you have left me no other option but to RTM your post for being off topic to your own topic that you specifically asked people to stay on topic. LOL

wut? lol!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:11 PM   #23
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
So what special training is needed to say, "Give me the gun." ?

What special training would get the Q-Club shooter to just sit down and eat with everyone else?

Could an HR professional with special training have gotten the Walmart shooter to just wait and clock in early for Black Friday?

What social worker could have convinced the Hidalgo school shooter to just go home? The law enforcement commander in charge already had the special training to deal with the Hidalgo school shooter!

Now lets back up a bit. What social worker could have gotten the Furgeson rioters to not burn down their own neighborhood . . .or at least talk down that demented guy shouting for them to do it? And why was he never prosecuted for inciting the riot?
Police Officers deal with mayhem. A Police Officer has to posses special qualities to deal with violence and stand up to it, it's really not something you teach a person. The daily work life of a Cop might begin with a few hours of boredom followed by moments of pure terror. Social Workers think they can talk a bad situation into a good one. Good Cops know you can't bargain with assholes.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 11:01 PM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
wut? lol!!!
It's called sarcasm. The naivety of the OP's question in that post was just funny to me. I hope the question he posed was sarcasm as well and was not an actual legitimate question that needed a serious answer.

Sorry, I didn't have the Cowboys to watch today so I was bored at the time of that post.

The topic has been addressed. There is no place to go further in this thread. It's like me asking people how to identify a criminal based on their race or income. The answer is you can't. Sure, I could give examples of socioeconomic factors that makes one person more likely to steal from you. But then I'd have to also tell you about Bernie Madoff, that FTX MIT dork, WorldCom, Enron and go on and on about white-collar thieves so in the end I'd just say you can't identify criminals which obviously includes mass murderers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women