Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-23-2022, 04:28 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Pelosi said it. FACT.

the tweet is from 2017. whatever method used then isn't this new "paid" verification.

Thanks.
Should have realized the date.

But she is right, regardless what y'all say about the Mueller report. There was an attempt from overseas sources in throwing off the balance of the election via social media. Maybe elon can put light to that if twitter kept records and he is willing to show them.
Old 11-23-2022, 07:33 PM   #17
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Thanks.
Should have realized the date.

But she is right, regardless what y'all say about the Mueller report. There was an attempt from overseas sources in throwing off the balance of the election via social media. Maybe elon can put light to that if twitter kept records and he is willing to show them.

And was unverified dirt from Russian intelligence to Christoper Steele to be used by Hillary against Trump an "attempt" from overseas to "throw off the balance"?

And anybody believe that the US hasn't "interfered" in overseas elections? Hell, it's to be expected. What wasn't expected was our own FBI to meddle in an election.

And then, how about the FBI and social media getting together to "throw off the investigation" into Hunter's laptop which according to a lot of annalists, had the American people been fully briefed by our MSM of exactly what was on that laptop, Joe Biden might never have been elected President.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-e...coverage-poll/

79% say ‘truthful’ coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop would have changed 2020 election

Nearly four of five Americans who’ve been following the Hunter Biden laptop scandal believe that “truthful” coverage would have changed the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, according to a new poll.

A similar percentage also said they’re convinced that information on the computer is real, with just 11% saying they thought it was “created by Russia,” according to the survey conducted by the New Jersey-based Technometrica Institute of Policy and Politics.

And an even higher number — 81% — said US Attorney General Merrick Garland should appoint a special counsel to investigate matters related to the first son’s infamous laptop, the existence of which was exclusively revealed by The Post in October 2020.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62688532

Zuckerberg tells Rogan FBI warning prompted Biden laptop story censorship

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook restricting a story about Joe Biden's son during the 2020 election was based on FBI misinformation warnings.

The New York Post alleged leaked emails from Hunter Biden's laptop showed the then vice-president was helping his son's business dealings in Ukraine.

Facebook and Twitter restricted sharing of the article, before reversing course amid allegations of censorship.

Zuckerberg said that getting the decision wrong "sucks".

So ask yourself which was worse Russia putting out disinformation on Trump and Hillary or our own FBI colluding with social media, our own intelligence agencies, working to elect Biden? I can guarantee you that the Russians didn't do anywhere near the damage that the FBI and social media did to interfere in the election.

Oh, and I hope Pelosi never appears on TV again.

Old 11-24-2022, 06:46 PM   #18
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...There was an attempt from overseas sources in throwing off the balance of the election via social media.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
And was unverified dirt from Russian intelligence to Christoper Steele to be used by Hillary against Trump an "attempt" from overseas to "throw off the balance"?

And anybody believe that the US hasn't "interfered" in overseas elections? Hell, it's to be expected. What wasn't expected was our own FBI to meddle in an election.

*blah* *blah* *blah*
Glad to see you still love the Steele Dossier. As I said ad naseum (sp) *I* only see it as a piece of work started by the repubs, who vehemently (see most postings here) try to back away from that fact. So, if you want to use it to validate something, knock yourself out. Ima sure those that like what you post will believe the veracity of said document.

And glad you agree the ruskies tried to monkey with the election. Don't need to know that it happens all over. Just ain't henpicking the degree of such.

Otherwise, ain't gonna get me to go more off topic like you are. Start another thread.
Old 11-24-2022, 09:02 PM   #19
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so

https://twitter.com/speakerpelosi/st...22009048494080

nancy the nag is 82. when she takes her bra off in San Fran her nipples are in the antarctic

time to put that nag out to pasture ... or the glue factory.

who was prez in 2017?

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American politician, media personality, and businessman who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021.

who was nancypants talking about????? we know who.

Yes the old bitty is definitely active on Twitter. Make it go away ugh…..
Old 11-25-2022, 05:49 PM   #20
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

That the Original Topic is Pelosi Absent from TV.
Members are encouraged to return to the Original Topic.
Alternatively, they may also start their own thread should they wish to discuss another topic/subject . . .
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Old 11-26-2022, 06:17 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Yes the old bitty is definitely active on Twitter. Make it go away ugh…..
you can always block that old witch.
Old 11-26-2022, 07:42 PM   #22
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ yes I know but I like to send my sweet tweets her way. I know I want her to go away yet I love how stupid she is and then I can tweet about it back to her. Like she reads them or something lol Just makes me feel all warm inside
Old 11-27-2022, 02:29 PM   #23
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women