Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2022, 07:10 PM   #1
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Another election denier down the tubes.

Another great win for democracy as another election denying asshole and tRump nominated candidate goes down the tubes in the Arizona governor's race.

I'm sure there will be lots of bitch, crying, and moaning from the far-right fraud claiming clowns.

So so so much well deserved lossing. Democracy was on the ballot and Democracy is winning. Again, another great day for democracy in the US.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 08:55 PM   #2
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Kari can suck my dick....but glad she lost too!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 08:21 AM   #3
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Nearly every single trumpy douchebag cult, election denying maggot went down this year. It was fucking glorious. I'm proud of this country again.

The "red wave" was just a pink splash. But, by all means donald, announce your illegal 2024 Presidential bid tonight. Lol.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 10:33 AM   #4
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yeah, but if the Rs win the house, which, is one seat away, your entire agenda derails doesn't it?

Really, that's the only victory that matters, no filibuster in the senate, all idiot legislation is still going to die there.

All I'm hoping for is the big shutdown, strangle the out of control government with money, defund the government and shut it down.

But, as an L, I don't think the R's have the balls.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 12:41 PM   #5
tommy156
Premium Access

Oh, Libertarians. Lol. Thoroughly convinced of your own independence while completely dependent on the system you want to see defunded. If you guys actually ever got what you wanted (hint: you won't), you'd be so sorry you ever wished for it.
Old 11-15-2022, 02:30 PM   #6
Devo
Valued Poster

Better to be seperate from what you dislike, than to admit you are just a partisan hack, which, is really what everyone on the left is.

No thinking person, could have ever voted for Fetterman, he is a liability, worse even than Casey, because there isn't proof that Casey is as stupid as he is.

Even he would have known enough to lie on stage when the Moderators are holding up your quote about what you formerly didn't support.

IF, it was an blue dog Democrat or a Manchin prior to this year I may have voted for them over Oz.

None of you will ever admit the opposite.

As for our wants, and what we want to see, I seriously doubt you have ever read the "Manifesto" of Libertarian beliefs, have you?

When I finally did I knew that I had already been a Libertarian my entire life.

I am both pro choice, and pro life, depending entirely on circumstances, continued to believe in "MY body My choice" during Covid, and, am pro legalization for being able to grow your plant of choice, and, rabidly pro gun, with as little restrictions as their should be on what you are allowed to put into your body.

Most of all, I am pro "Personal Responsibility", leave me alone, take care of your own problems, and don't expect to pay for your mistakes in life.

I guess things like personal responsibility is an anathema to the left, being responsible to get an ID, to get to the polls to vote, etc, etc.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 02:32 PM   #7
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Kari can suck my dick....but glad she lost too!
More chance of getting Hillary to do that, or Madeline Albright or some other female CHUD politican on the left.

Don't be horning in on our Conservative hotties.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 03:05 PM   #8
tommy156
Premium Access

A trump voter calling on the left to accept "personal responsibility". That's rich. Get your own house in order before casting aspersions at others. One thing trump has NEVER done in his life is accept personal responsibility.
Old 11-15-2022, 05:50 PM   #9
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Totally agree. The economy is doing so well and the world is really stable under democrat control.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 06:05 PM   #10
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mplay View Post
Totally agree. The economy is doing so well and the world is really stable under democrat control.
Was that sarcasm, or do you live in a cave?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women