Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2022, 04:08 PM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

This was a buttfuck session gone wrong.

Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 04:40 PM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Ace, I'm the last person in this forum who will ever RTM anything and any admin or mod are more than welcome to verify that fact. Can you say the same? I don't play that bitch game that so many people in here play. Everyone is more than welcome to insult me all they want and I 100% assure you that I will never RTM it because I simply don't care enough to do so.

Anyway, I was hoping that you would actually explain what the topic is though just to clarify to those of us not in the know so that we don't get points for being off topic.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 04:58 PM   #18
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Ace, I'm the last person in this forum who will ever RTM anything and any admin or mod are more than welcome to verify that fact. Can you say the same? I don't play that bitch game that so many people in here play. Everyone is more than welcome to insult me all they want and I 100% assure you that I will never RTM it because I simply don't care enough to do so.

Anyway, I was hoping that you would actually explain what the topic is though just to clarify to those of us not in the know so that we don't get points for being off topic.
Have a great day
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 06:04 PM   #19
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

This mod is having a chilling effect on the conversation.

Conversations have to able to roam freely. This is more like a college dissertation. Dry, to the specific point, and usually uninteresting.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 06:40 PM   #20
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Everyone seems to be acknowledging they are off topic.

But if it were Trump replying, he would immediately start whining about a rigged and stolen election. And for that, he has been shut down and hung up on several times, even on the air.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 07:29 PM   #21
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Since Nancy can easily be raised in this topic ( I hope ) Just a quick comment.

I wonder if Nancy will see a "spark of divinity" in the man that assaulted her husband like the "spark of divinity" she found in MS13 gang members.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 07:54 PM   #22
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Since Nancy can easily be raised in this topic ( I hope ) Just a quick comment.

I wonder if Nancy will see a "spark of divinity" in the man that assaulted her husband like the "spark of divinity" she found in MS13 gang members.

Whataboutism from FOXholeforever.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 05:39 AM   #23
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

In England (oops . . UK) it is illegal to carry about anything that has a cutting edge or point in public. Most anything else you can hit with is also is considered to be a "forbidden weapon".
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 12:46 PM   #24
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Mod please close this Thread, I will use my Big Chief Tablet and #3 pencil next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
How is that different than your usual. I already asked the mod to end thread. So your point is moot.
#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.

No reason to lock the thread. Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
This mod is having a chilling effect on the conversation.

Conversations have to able to roam freely. This is more like a college dissertation. Dry, to the specific point, and usually uninteresting.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

When "conversations" stay on topic, there is no reason for Staff to intervene.

When members hijack a thread or begin/continue attacks or harassment of a Member in the Thread, that requires Staff to take action.

It's quite simple.

If you do not want Staff involvement in the Thread or this Forum, Post IAW the Guidelines.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 02:22 PM   #25
eccieuser9500
BANNED

This forum is an ever-evolving platform. I am glad to play a "smallish" part of that. Let's all get accustomed to it. We are not in charge. Let's adjust, ladies and gents.

Old 10-30-2022, 03:10 PM   #26
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

When members hijack a thread or begin/continue attacks or harassment of a Member in the Thread, that requires Staff to take action.

It's quite simple.

If you do not want Staff involvement in the Thread or this Forum, Post IAW the Guidelines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
This forum is an ever-evolving platform. I am glad to play a "smallish" part of that. Let's all get accustomed to it. We are not in charge. Let's adjust, ladies and gents.

Is that on topic? If so ,how?
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 03:34 PM   #27
eccieuser9500
BANNED

The fact that this thread has no discernable topic. That's how.

Your posts are becoming more clearer and clearer each time. I've done it with winn dixie when he started here. Just make sense if you want an audience. Sir.
Old 10-31-2022, 09:29 PM   #28
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post

It's quite simple.

Thank you.

As Bolt stated, people should wait until posting so as not to regret it and ask for a takeback.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women