Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41228
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2022, 03:55 PM   #1
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default Another perspective on the Trumpys are Dumb AF thread and something for the lawyers here

For background the article below was posted on the referenced thread:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...8da22a65e767b1

Oilfieldace found it boring, but I find it somewhat interesting. Could bolster criminal prosecution, but I've been pondering if something like this...knowingly spreading false information....could be "spun" into an Alex Jones type civil action by parties that might be able to claim injury. In this case, maybe harassed Georgia election officials as a relatively direct linkage, extending out to capital police, congress members, even Oath Keepers and Proud boys if a linkage could be made that the knowing use of the false statement for personal gain could be credibly tied to damages or actions resulting from the "Capital Tourist Excursion" on Jan 6.

Wish I was a lawyer, but I'm not. There are probably other examples that entrepreneurial attorneys could spin against defendants other than Trump; Rudy, Roger, etc....even filing class action suits. I can just see the TV ads for the Camp Lugune lawsuit being replaced by ads seeking plaintiffs for class actions related to Agent Orange even if they were never in Viet Nam.

If a lawyer sees this here and runs with it, I'd be happy with 5% of your take for compensation.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 04:23 PM   #2
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post

Oilfieldace found it boring, but I find it somewhat interesting. Could bolster criminal prosecution, but I've been pondering if something like this...knowingly spreading false information....could be "spun" into an Alex Jones type civil action by parties that might be able to claim injury. In this case, maybe harassed Georgia election officials as a relatively direct linkage, extending out to capital police, congress members, even Oath Keepers and Proud boys if a linkage could be made that the knowing use of the false statement for personal gain could be credibly tied to damages or actions resulting from the "Capital Tourist Excursion" on Jan 6.

Wish I was a lawyer, but I'm not. There are probably other examples that entrepreneurial attorneys could spin against defendants other than Trump; Rudy, Roger, etc....even filing class action suits. I can just see the TV ads for the Camp Lugune lawsuit being replaced by ads seeking plaintiffs for class actions related to Agent Orange even if they were never in Viet Nam.

If a lawyer sees this here and runs with it, I'd be happy with 5% of your take for compensation.
Let’s see Stacy Abrams parroted the same exact accusations in one of her failed attempts

Adam shit lied directly to the American people about direct evidence against Trump.

So did CNN, MSNBC, and the NYT.

BIDEN says he knew nothing of Hunters misgivings and received no monies.

This was backed up and hidden from America by the FBI and ALL major TV news and the entire Democratic Party.

That is a brief (very) list of the lies spewed by the left and their political band the FBI-cia - etc and 99% of the news.

So why would you be
I eve anything written by these slugs?
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 05:07 PM   #3
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post

Its Camp Lejeune. thanks
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 06:02 PM   #4
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Remember the Democrat motto, "don't get between a woman and her doctor on the issue of abortion" but have no problem getting between a woman and her doctor on Covid or any other medical advice that doesn't fit the government/ Democrat dictate.

In California, Newsome just signed into law that a doctor, may not give false information on Covid under penalty of law just like what is being discussed here.

Now knowing that IMHO, the vast majority of information on Covid in the beginning, is vastly different than what we know now.

Imagine if this new law had been in place then. There would be literally hundreds of doctors arrested for telling a patient, considering their health, that they should avoid taking the vaccine, the mandated vaccine if you want to keep your job. That would now be a punishable offense in California and if these Democrats remain in power, this will spread
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 08:55 PM   #5
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

It's crazy talk, but at least this guy can read, write and spell at an elevated level. Told him as much when he first joined. Damn shame he can't take a fuckin' joke. Can't recognize humor.

Sometimes I like reading his opinions. Sometimes.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women