Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41234
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2022, 03:58 PM   #76
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There has been criticism of the January 6th investigation as far as it being one-sided. I have read nothing about the information laid out in the investigation being criticized, although I'm sure there has been some criticism. Much of the testimony is by Republicans. Tell me what has been presented that is not factual.

Yes, geotracking has been used and is being used but it must be used correctly, and the critics of 2000 Mules cast doubt on its use.

“The entirety of the claim rests on cell phone location data, which doesn’t remotely show that people were actually using the drop boxes (it doesn’t have the granularity to show that, as opposed to just walking or even driving by),” said Kenneth R Mayer, Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, who spoke to Reuters via email."

Let's assume for a moment that the information in the movie 2000 Mules is correct. It is virtually impossible to get illegal votes into the system. In the state of Texas, I can request a mail-in ballot due to my age. I will receive it in the mail with a unique code on it. I fill out the ballot and return it. It is opened and verified and the signature is checked by 2 people, sometimes a third. Only then is the ballot accepted. There is no possible way an extra 200 ballots could be entered into the system.

You are aware are you not, that in some states, a mail in ballot is sent to "everybody" that ever voted, not merely those that actually request a ballot,who may now be dead or moved. The criminals get their hands on these legitimate ballots, fill them out and dump them in a box and being a legitimate ballot, they are counted. They just weren't filled out by the person whose name is on it.

And those "critic's" you refer to, they wouldn't be some of the same people that told us that Hunter's laptop was Russian dis-information and the Steele dossier was "verified, would they?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 07:03 PM   #77
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There has been criticism of the January 6th investigation as far as it being one-sided. I have read nothing about the information laid out in the investigation being criticized, although I'm sure there has been some criticism. Much of the testimony is by Republicans. Tell me what has been presented that is not factual.

Yes, geotracking has been used and is being used but it must be used correctly, and the critics of 2000 Mules cast doubt on its use.

“The entirety of the claim rests on cell phone location data, which doesn’t remotely show that people were actually using the drop boxes (it doesn’t have the granularity to show that, as opposed to just walking or even driving by),” said Kenneth R Mayer, Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, who spoke to Reuters via email."

Let's assume for a moment that the information in the movie 2000 Mules is correct. It is virtually impossible to get illegal votes into the system. In the state of Texas, I can request a mail-in ballot due to my age. I will receive it in the mail with a unique code on it. I fill out the ballot and return it. It is opened and verified and the signature is checked by 2 people, sometimes a third. Only then is the ballot accepted. There is no possible way an extra 200 ballots could be entered into the system.

You seem to be implying that all states require signature verification on mail-in ballots. This is not true. Five states, who happen to be swing states, do not require signature verification on mail-in ballots. They are North Carolina, Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire. Read the link and learn a little something about this subject.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/10/16...il-in-ballots/
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 07:11 PM   #78
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 07:48 PM   #79
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

From the article NiceGuy posted

Quote:
Election rules in multiple key battleground states permit voters to submit mail-in and absentee ballots without having their signatures checked to ensure the vote is valid.

So, like I said, thousands of ballots go to people who have not asked for a mail-in, they go to everybody whether you want it or not. If that person, who that mail-in ballot is sent to, isn't there to receive that ballot, who ends up with it? And if one doesn't have to provide a signature for verification, one of the most insane things I have ever heard, right up there with no cash bail on somebody with a rap sheet as long as your arm, then anybody can make it their mission to collect such ballots in order to vote for their preferred person. I have no idea how many times that happened and if it was enough to change the vote but don't tell me it doesn't happen. How many times did we hear "experts" admit that there were problems but they weren't ENOUGH, to change the outcome of the election. Well, isn't that reassuring.

ANYBODY who thinks our election process is fol prove is naive at best
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 07:07 AM   #80
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
You are aware are you not, that in some states, a mail in ballot is sent to "everybody" that ever voted, not merely those that actually request a ballot,who may now be dead or moved. The criminals get their hands on these legitimate ballots, fill them out and dump them in a box and being a legitimate ballot, they are counted. They just weren't filled out by the person whose name is on it.

And those "critic's" you refer to, they wouldn't be some of the same people that told us that Hunter's laptop was Russian dis-information and the Steele dossier was "verified, would they?
-in ballots.
There are 5 or 6 states in which mail-in balloting is the only way to vote. In all the years in which it has been done, little to no fraudulent voting has been found to occur.

Regarding mail-in ballots. First, the number of ballots sent to dead people or people who have moved is minimal compared to the total. Second, how do "criminals" get their hands on the ballots incorrectly sent out? A ballot is sent to one's last known address. If they no longer live there, the ballot is either forwarded or returned. In rare occurances, the ballot might fall into the hands of someone by accident and he could commit a felony by filling out the ballot and returning it. And sometimes these people are caught. Is it worth it possibly change a single vote? You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 07:16 AM   #81
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
From the article NiceGuy posted
So, like I said, thousands of ballots go to people who have not asked for a mail-in, they go to everybody whether you want it or not. If that person, who that mail-in ballot is sent to, isn't there to receive that ballot, who ends up with it? And if one doesn't have to provide a signature for verification, one of the most insane things I have ever heard, right up there with no cash bail on somebody with a rap sheet as long as your arm, then anybody can make it their mission to collect such ballots in order to vote for their preferred person. I have no idea how many times that happened and if it was enough to change the vote but don't tell me it doesn't happen. How many times did we hear "experts" admit that there were problems but they weren't ENOUGH, to change the outcome of the election. Well, isn't that reassuring.

ANYBODY who thinks our election process is fol prove is naive at best
While I agree with you that all mail-in ballots should be authenticated in some way, the election processes in the U.S. are considered to be among the safest in the world. Yes, on rare occasions a ballot falls into the hands of an incorrect person who fills it out and submits it, risking a felony charge. But these are single occurances and not wide spread like you are trying to make it out to be.

https://bipartisanpolicy.org/report/...s-safe-secure/

What about fraud?

A 2020 report from the University of New Mexico's Center for Social Policy, the UCLA Voting Rights Project, and the Union of Concerned Scientists concluded that incidents of mail-in ballot fraud are rare, including in states that have adopted universal vote-by-mail systems. For example, an analysis of 2016 election data in Oregon identified 10 instances of fraudulent ballots out of 2 million votes cast.

Similarly, researchers at Caltech have agreed that while mail-in ballots may be more vulnerable to fraud or tampering than ballots cast in person, security measures minimize those risks.

https://scienceexchange.caltech.edu/...-mail-security
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women