Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42449
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2022, 07:02 PM   #16
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
When did abortion become a constitutional right?

Life, Liberty, and the right to dismember babies? I don’t remember that part.
What did you think Roe v Wade provided as ruled on by previous SCOTUS.

Additionally they ruled that the woman had an inherent right to determine the interests of her own body superseded the interest of a fetus. After that ruling it was accepted as accepted supreme Court ruling under the terms of stare decisis...where 40 plus yrs of precedent of decided litigation.

It's only the basis of every law foundation that has any prior precedent...which is 99% of laws.

Perhaps the basis of the foundation you disagree with is that the fetus has rights, prior to being born, which is the point of contention I think for most people.

For me it's not a matter of that, but more matter of if you force women to have children that are unwanted, you better have the ability to support those children socially and financially. I also think that decision should be a private decision between a woman and a doctor, for there are many reasons why women might need to have an intervention to pregnancy.

It's not simply a birth control discussion that conservatives have decided is the only mechanism that they understand about it.

If you've ever talked to a single woman who's gone through a problematic pregnancy, or a miscarriage, you'll realize there's way more to this than simple contraception.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 10:17 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Isn't it there 1st amendment right to free speech?
LOL - this from the guy who bashes any legit news article not from the libtard or mainstream media as "right wing propaganda"

Thanks for proving my point

Indeed, creating 51 fake news sites to push false stories to prop up Libtard candidates surely would fit under Senile Biden's definition of a threat to democracy

And you know it when you see the usual suspects from the left here circling the wagons to try and change the subject with their shit-posting
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 11:06 PM   #18
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
No more a threat to democracy than one man shilling one-sided shit that's either anti-Democrat or pro-Republican all day, every day right here in The Stump
Still accurate and 100% on point
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 06:34 AM   #19
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
It's not simply a birth control discussion that conservatives have decided is the only mechanism that they understand about it.

If you've ever talked to a single woman who's gone through a problematic pregnancy, or a miscarriage, you'll realize there's way more to this than simple contraception.
No, it actually is. There may be a very small fraction that aren’t done out of convenience but the ~VAST~ majority, I’d guess well into the 90 percentiles, are done because a baby would be a lifestyle encroachment. Whether that’s financial, career, social, it has nothing to do with actual medical issues.

That aside, I’m no pro-life nutter. I think it should be legal up to some point, I’m just unsure of where that point is. First trimester maybe, heartbeat, etc? There’s gotta be a guideline that most can get behind, because I believe an overwhelming majority agree with my stance.

The problem is that radicals on both sides have muddied the waters. The right wants to ban it as soon as your cock pulls out, and democrats want to allow chopping the baby’s head off after it’s through the birth canal. Sadly, neither of those are exaggerations. If forced to chose one or the other, which is the case since there seems to be no logical politicians, I have to go with the right wing position. The left wing position turns my stomach, as it should yours and anyone else with even a sliver of a moral compass.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 06:47 AM   #20
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads topic.
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 06:54 AM   #21
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Jacuzzme, I agree with a lot of what you said. I don't like the idea of abortion for BC specifically, but I just don't think the government should tell you what you can or can't do, unless they plan on being part of a VERY expensive decision. Raising kids is $$$, and difficult when you want them. Imagine the shitty childhood for the kids whos parents never wanted them. I think the discussion on birth control methods and free BC should be available. Its one way to eliminate the need for the alternative. But as women make the babies, I think it's a much bigger issue for them,than for men. Not sure where you got the idea that Dems want to kill babies by chopping off heads, but of course as an exaggerated means to explain the GOPs view of how DEMs see abortion. Truthfully, it is never an ideal thing for any pregnant woman, and I think it haunts most who ever had one done for ANY reason. Ever speak to a woman who has had one??

I would agree that viability of birth or at a point where the baby can survive outside the womb should be considered. But not as a guinea pig in a NIC ICU....that cost is just way too high for all of us to assume. I think like $150-200k in some cases.

The reality is that Dems don't want women to be forced into dark alley's or unlicensed care to get what they would seek out regardless to what's legal. Supporting women who are in the situation of being pregnant is what Dems are saying, regardless of what decision she and he doctor come to. Her morality isn't anyone else's business.

My 2 cts

Since this is a topic of high importance to both parties, it will be interesting to see how they twist the particulars to fit a narrative. You know Dems are gonna say that the GOP want to control women's bodies,...and while there may be newly created outlets for messaging, don't think the Republicans aren't doing the same exact thing. " Citizens for ____" Are responsible for this ad. More PAC money for messaging per party ideas than ever. Another reason to get dark money out of politics.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women