Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2022, 08:18 PM   #46
mynameismudd
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Everything is closing in on Trump! Just like the russia investigation! Just like Hillary got thrown in jail for her private server! When will you guys learn these government bureaucrats are above the law. Trump could care less.
mynameismudd is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 12:01 AM   #47
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameismudd View Post
Everything is closing in on Trump! Just like the russia investigation! Just like Hillary got thrown in jail for her private server! When will you guys learn these government bureaucrats are above the law. Trump could care less.
umm..nope. garland is trump kryptonite. trump's days as a free man are numbered. he knows it too. this whole playing president thing was a bad idea for someone as corrupt as trump. he can't help himself (from committing felonies).
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 06:43 AM   #48
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMeat View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ka-donald-eric

And the house of cards begins to fall. Save those Trump Hotel coffee mugs. They might be worth something on eBay someday.

That suit will go nowhere.
You do realize that I can claim my property is worth whatever I want to say it is worth?
It is up to a buyer to decide if they want to pay that amount for it.
It is up to a lender to do their due diligence to determine the true value.
I'm not sure who was harmed by Trump claiming his property was worth more than a third party or appraisal district appraised value.

I sold a truck recently for stupid money. I didn't really want to sell it but they guy(a customer) kept bugging me to sell it so I gave him what I thought was a ridiculously high amount that I would take for it. He didn't hesitate bringing me cash the next day. Did I commit fraud?

I bought a house a couple of years ago. The seller was asking way too much and the time it sat in a hot market was an indicator of how far off he was. I negotiated down to a reasonable amount but contingent on an appraisal. The property was to be financed. We signed a contract with that contingency. The bank's appraisal came in about 8% lower than what I had offered. The seller was pissed at first but came to reality pretty quickly so we renegotiated and met in the middle which caused me to cover the additional amount in out of pocket cash above the 20% I was putting down. Was the seller fraudulent in his self appraisal of his property or was he just out of touch with the actual market?
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 11:28 PM   #49
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
That suit will go nowhere.
You do realize that I can claim my property is worth whatever I want to say it is worth?
It is up to a buyer to decide if they want to pay that amount for it.
It is up to a lender to do their due diligence to determine the true value.
I'm not sure who was harmed by Trump claiming his property was worth more than a third party or appraisal district appraised value.

I sold a truck recently for stupid money. I didn't really want to sell it but they guy(a customer) kept bugging me to sell it so I gave him what I thought was a ridiculously high amount that I would take for it. He didn't hesitate bringing me cash the next day. Did I commit fraud?

I bought a house a couple of years ago. The seller was asking way too much and the time it sat in a hot market was an indicator of how far off he was. I negotiated down to a reasonable amount but contingent on an appraisal. The property was to be financed. We signed a contract with that contingency. The bank's appraisal came in about 8% lower than what I had offered. The seller was pissed at first but came to reality pretty quickly so we renegotiated and met in the middle which caused me to cover the additional amount in out of pocket cash above the 20% I was putting down. Was the seller fraudulent in his self appraisal of his property or was he just out of touch with the actual market?
you made a number of excellent points. trump's problem in the civil NY AG suit, as i see it, isn't that he screwed Deutzche (sp?) Bank. it's the "2 sets of books" problem: one set for the irs and anyone else he is trying to avoid paying, and another set for bankers and similarly situated parties he is trying to impress to get the lowest possible loan rates from. his property valuations appear to fluctuate widely depending on who the counterparty is. that may smack of fraud for the NY AG's civil case and a potential criminal case she has referred to her local u.s. atty's office. (she appears to have given up on the state criminal AG's office because apparently that AG is a bumbling fool who gave up investigating trump before he even started, leading to several resignations of line prosecutors. he says the crim case is alive and well, but i highly doubt it.)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 08:39 AM   #50
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
you made a number of excellent points. trump's problem in the civil NY AG suit, as i see it, isn't that he screwed Deutzche (sp?) Bank. it's the "2 sets of books" problem: one set for the irs and anyone else he is trying to avoid paying, and another set for bankers and similarly situated parties he is trying to impress to get the lowest possible loan rates from. his property valuations appear to fluctuate widely depending on who the counterparty is. that may smack of fraud for the NY AG's civil case and a potential criminal case she has referred to her local u.s. atty's office. (she appears to have given up on the state criminal AG's office because apparently that AG is a bumbling fool who gave up investigating trump before he even started, leading to several resignations of line prosecutors. he says the crim case is alive and well, but i highly doubt it.)

I have "two sets of book" for my business. It's mainly because of the way the IRS requires depreciation and amortization to be handled. It's different than GAAP. Banks know that and I can assure you they know how to reconcile the differences. LOL

The only harm DeutscheBank suffered was because they may have failed to do due diligence. The articles I've read on it say that they feel like they based interest rates on misleading financials provided by the Trump organization. Sounds like they feel like they could have gotten more money out of Trump and are having some remorse about that. That's not harm, that's remorse because maybe they didn't do their due diligence. Without harm there cannot be damages. The AG isn't even asking for damages so what's the basis of the suit?
After 2008 the laws and rules put in place pretty much compel a lender to treat every borrower exactly the same. They took the relationship factor out of the equation. Now I think some of those loans took place before 2008 but the point is that they were almost forced to ignore the relationship after 2008 and treat the Trump Organization the same as they would a brand new customer.

When you hand over financials they are either audited and come with an Auditors Statement or they aren't. If they aren't they are pretty much worthless. An Accountants review might be a third possibility but it's not anywhere near a full blown audit.

When I bought my business property my bank wanted my financials for 3 years, they also wanted tax returns(which I have professionally done) which in some small way backs up the financials. They also have all my banking info and they went through my accounts with a fine tooth comb and had questions about certain transactions that seemed to be random. It wasn't a full blown audit but they made sure I was worthy of a six figure mortgage.

In the Case of DeutscheBank they were loaning hundreds of millions. Does anyone really think they just took Trump's financials and called it good? Sure, The fact that they had been his biggest lender for a decade or more meant they had a pretty good relationship. I think Trump paid off a couple or really big loans in the months leading up to his candidacy or somewhere along that time frame. He probably didn't want those loans from a German financial institution because of the optics of it. I imagine DeutscheBank may have been a little upset by that and the early pay off may be what they are claiming as lost interest income or at least a portion of it. Still no harm though.

The point is that DB is one of the world's biggest multinational financial institutions. They've got high priced attorneys and accountants in house as well as independents available to comb over every inch of data supplied and even not supplied. If they didn't do that then it's not Trump's fault.
BTW A company I worked for back in the late 80s had a mid 6 figure mortgage and a sizeable line of credit with a local bank. The bank covenants just for that relationship required reviewed (not audited) financials each year by a CPA.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 10:51 PM   #51
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Maggie Haberman of the NYT advanced a 2nd theory-in addition to selling the top secret docs-which is that he took them to blackmail the u.s. like, if you even think about prosecuting me, i'll put all these u.s. spies on blast. to me that sounds like something trump would do.

but if that's what happened, why are there so many empty top secret folders? i think trump may have already sold some originals. or maybe he took the best docs and has already shipped 'em to trump tower or one of his other properties for safer long-term storage. i think the fbi should search his other properties for the missing docs. if they're nowhere to be found, maybe he's already sold the originals, which would be pretty dumb, even for him.

after watching all his scams, i've come to the conclusion that, even though he has a sixth grader's vocabulary, he's still an evil genius. i'm skeptical of any theory that leads to the conclusion that he is mentally retarded. so i don't believe that he's already sold the originals. i think they're at one of his other properties, probably in a safe that he thinks is secure.

and several top secret docs found next to his passports? sounds like he had some travel plans on his itinerary..

2nd question: what is the secret service supposed to do if the feds show up to arrest trump? help the feds lol? watch?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 08:02 AM   #52
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
so, any ideas?

grammo, i meant trump tried to steal..
still waitin fo those legit lincks, yo. Just sayin.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:54 AM   #53
Labialover77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

To make you ask questions? Works pretty good doesn’t it?
Labialover77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women