Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
test
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2022, 09:48 PM   #16
thebodyman10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas72032 View Post
I am sorry, I am not done. I see the “gentleman” has requested his account to be deleted after I called him out. Biomed, I know you don’t like deleting reviews, but these obviously are fake reviews to hurt Carmen and leaving them will only continue the hurt. Both need removed. Surely there is something that can be done when reviews are obviously fake. Again, I apologize openly to Carmen for even thinking any of it could be true. But what is really upsetting to me is that the guy has the decency to ask his account be deleted but not the testicle fortitude to publicly apologize to Carmen.
I agree with SAS72032 .
thebodyman10 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 12:12 AM   #17
Dfuck2019
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
I have one more thing to say here and I want to say it in the public forum and not in private. I have been on Carmen pretty heavy the last couple of days and even told her I needed a break from seeing her as too much of these reviews are too familiar not to believe parts of them and needed time to reflect on them. With these comments and comments on the other review I want to publicly apologize to her. She doesn’t get on Eccie and will never see this but if no one else will say it, I will. I don’t believe any of this gentleman’s review other then he has seen her before and to Carmen I apologize with all my heart and dignity for ever even contemplating his comments. To anyone else that isn’t offended with them who claim to be friends of Carmen, then you owe her an apology as well. I try to stay out of public conversations like this but I felt that strongly on my friendship with her that I couldn’t be that wrong of her. But I am sorry any part of what this guy said even made it in my head. That is all I have to say and after this seriously thinking of logging off this site for good as guys can trash a lady with no consequences. That’s all
Man calm down that guy got you sounding crazy right now he’s all up in your head. That girl ain’t your friend. Stop coming out them pockets and test your friendship. You talking about you need a break from her, hell she don’t care while you taking a break from her these other guys on here are going to that apartment and breaking her off. Calm down.
Dfuck2019 is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 12:41 AM   #18
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 56

You may be be right on that aspect but you can’t see someone for 10 years and not be their friend and know their personality and character and that is what I was defending as she couldn’t. Maybe I sounded crazy but I do know this girl and knew she wasn’t who he portrayed and that upset me. Too many were quick to judge her when she couldn’t defend herself. That is what angered me and the fact he is deleting his account validated my feelings. I was angry at myself for even remotely believing something I knew couldn’t be true,.Yes, if I quit being a client she would quit seeing me, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t a friend. If you have never made a friend in the hobby, then I am truly sorry for you. I have several. Mary Jane and I are still friends and she has been retired for a long time. I haven’t been with her physically in a long time but we still talk so you can have friends in the hobby. I am sorry if I sounded crazy but his comments about someone I knew well angered me. I am sorry to any I offended but none of us should accept someone telling lies about someone here. Period
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 06:19 AM   #19
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfuck2019 View Post
You talking about you need a break from her, hell she don’t care while you taking a break from her these other guys on here are going to that apartment and breaking her off. Calm down.
You are right but I have to have standards on who I see and if someone crosses them then I have to decide whether to Consider if it’s someone I choose to see, no matter how long I have known them. Some of the things in the three reviews were disturbing to me to say the least so yes I needed time to determine if they were true or not, which at least the two reviews are not. Yes, someone else would be in the apartment in my place but I still have to do what I feel is best. Again I am sorry to everyone, but especially Carmen.i have calmed down but was just so upset last night that anyone can say anything about a girl and there is nothing they can do about it. I was upset for her, not me as yes, she is my friend first.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:58 PM   #20
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

About Guidelines # 11 . . .
Quote:
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 06:25 AM   #21
Baconman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenandrews View Post
I have been retired in Hot Springs Village for about 10 years now.
The last thing I want to do would be visiting the strip club circuit in Hot Springs.
Could someone please suggest a lady you are happy with and is available either in HS Village or Hot Springs?
Your best bet would be to pose the question in Coed Section. Go there and click on new and go to it. As far as the Carmen case well everyone has an opinion.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 06:46 AM   #22
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Your best bet would be to pose the question in Coed Section. Go there and click on new and go to it. As far as the Carmen case well everyone has an opinion.
You are correct and I want to apologize to everyone on the board. I am embarrassed about the whole situation and my response. I hope you can understand this is someone I have known a long time. Although some of what was said was true, too much of it was completely out of character and I knew wasn’t accurate. I am not the type of person to watch someone who, yes, is a friend, and I feel inaccurate, hurtful information being said without responding. I am just not that way. The fact he requested his account be deleted as “a friend of his room mate used his user ID and password” to post these things just validated what I knew. Not felt, knew. I over reacted and I apologize to Biomed, Carmen and everyone on Eccie except one. I am truly embarrassed and will take time away from the board and hobby myself. I am not sure I want to stay a member of a board where anything can be said about someone and it is embraced, to challenge it isn’t accepted. I apologize to all.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:53 AM   #23
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Baconman, you know more then anyone I tend to look for the good in people, and fairness. Just to be fair there was another gentleman on here that posted a review on Carmen the same time. I did not comment on his or challenge his review. So I hope everyone realizes it wasn’t the review I was upset about. It was the comments that were so out of character for someone I have known a long time. The other review I was disturbed on things said but I respected the review and said nothing of it. This guys comments on why he wanted his account deleted, to me just validated my concerns. I am sorry again, I just had to add that.
Old 09-22-2022, 08:17 AM   #24
Baconman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Baconman, you know more then anyone I tend to look for the good in people, and fairness.
Yes you do. I'm sure Carmen got a boost in business from the 2 reviews just by the response from others. I've always felt reviews should be in Coed. I agree with you about if you're going to say something at least give the person a chance to defend themself.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 09:06 AM   #25
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Yes you do. I'm sure Carmen got a boost in business from the 2 reviews just by the response from others. I've always felt reviews should be in Coed. I agree with you about if you're going to say something at least give the person a chance to defend themself.
Yes, she did. She told me she woke up to 30 texts the next day from guys that read the review. I know that was probably because I told her I needed a break and she was letting me know if I didn’t, there was plenty that wanted to. So trust me, the review didn’t hurt her business wise but for the wrong reasons I believe. Those 30 guys need to want to see her as she is great to see, not because of that. I hope my comments help her with clients for the right reasons as she is beautiful and great to see. The only one really affected that way is that I am embarrassed to see her or talk to her right now over all of it. As another gentleman said, all she will do is have someone else there and he is right. It won’t make a difference, but to me it does. But I do need a break from the hobby anyway.
Old 09-22-2022, 11:19 AM   #26
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Be nice if this thread drifted down the list and other providers were reviewed. Just sayin.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 11:35 AM   #27
scotchgus
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

I think it was headed there until your comment put it back up. Just sayin :-P
scotchgus is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
sexyjkb90

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women