Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2022, 02:34 PM   #31
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

LOL The reason I don't read that garbage is because I prefer not to be ill informed and brainwashed.

The bottom line is that Braddock went five full years without a murder under Fetterman. Here's a question you can't answer, when was the last time that Braddock went five years without a murder before 2006? As I've said, any reasonable person who knows a bit about the recent history of Braddock would consider that to be a success.

Oh, BTW, if you want to talk about crime, the homicide rate for the United States rose by around 20% during Trump's time in office!
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 02:44 PM   #32
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Actually, Berry... McCormick was the type of candidate that had centrist appeal.

Local boy vs local boy, Fetterman would have had to run on record rather than chew up Oz as an out-of-touch, carpetbagger trying to use fame to buy an election in a state he has no real ties to.

McCormick had the local ties, the military history and a reasonably moderate establishment Republican career.

He wasn't the flashy outsider focused on style rather than substance.

You don't understand what appeals to me because you're so far right you think I actually support Fetterman.

I don't. And I say that as someone whose met him in person on several occasions. He's a really nice dude with a lot of passion who wants to do what he thinks is right. He's wrong for PA.

But Oz is also wrong for PA. He should have run against JD Vance and the right would be ahead in OH and PA. Instead we have the current clusterfuck in races that should have been blowouts from start to finish.

Peter Thiel, Donald Trump and Rick Scott have done more to fuck up this election cycle and risk that double control you crave than you'll ever admit to.

Masters. Wrong
Oz. Wrong
Vance. Wrong
Walker. Wrong

None of these races should be close let alone skewing blue.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 02:46 PM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
LOL The reason I don't read that garbage is because I prefer not to be ill informed and brainwashed.

The bottom line is that Braddock went five full years without a murder under Fetterman. Here's a question you can't answer, when was the last time that Braddock went five years without a murder before 2006? As I've said, any reasonable person who knows a bit about the recent history of Braddock would consider that to be a success.

Oh, BTW, if you want to talk about crime, the homicide rate for the United States rose by around 20% during Trump's time in office!
Reading comprehension - try it.

This thread is about Skyrocketing crime in Braddock while Sloth Fetterman was mayor. You are simply trying to cherrypick one particular crime and ignore all the rest . The bottom line is under Sloth Fetterman's watch, crime skyrocketed & the town of Braddock's population declined. In the 1st year in over a decade that Fetterman wasn't mayor, Braddock's crime rate dropped 61%. Fetterman would make Pennsylvania MORE dangerous and LESS safe.

Fetterman, who served as Braddock mayor from 2006 through 2018, oversaw crime surges as well as a declining population despite repeatedly promising to attract new residents and revitalize the area.

Data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) shows violent crime, specifically, began spiking between 2013 and 2018. In 2017, violent crime peaked as the number of reports to local police quadrupled compared to 2006.

Similarly, robberies in the area surged in 2017 along with property crimes, burglaries, larceny-theft, and motorcycle vehicle theft. All property crimes saw a surge from 2017 through 2019.

In most cases, crime in Braddock actually dropped back down to its historical levels after Fetterman left the mayor’s office to become the state’s lieutenant governor.

Braddock’s crime rate, according to City-Data.com, is higher than nearly 60 percent of American cities. In 2019, the first year in over a decade that Fetterman was not mayor, the town’s crime rate dropped by 61 percent.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 02:53 PM   #34
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

As I suspected you couldn't answer the question. Murder is a pretty important crime to consider.

The murder rate for the United States increased by around 20% during Trump's time in office. That's a pretty big failure on his part.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 04:06 PM   #35
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Did crime go UP or not while Fetterman was on?

Surely seem like a simple question to answer.
Yes - it went up... Or No - it didn't.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 05:40 PM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Actually, Berry... McCormick was the type of candidate that had centrist appeal.

Local boy vs local boy, Fetterman would have had to run on record rather than chew up Oz as an out-of-touch, carpetbagger trying to use fame to buy an election in a state he has no real ties to.

McCormick had the local ties, the military history and a reasonably moderate establishment Republican career.

He wasn't the flashy outsider focused on style rather than substance.

You don't understand what appeals to me because you're so far right you think I actually support Fetterman.

I don't. And I say that as someone whose met him in person on several occasions. He's a really nice dude with a lot of passion who wants to do what he thinks is right. He's wrong for PA.

But Oz is also wrong for PA. He should have run against JD Vance and the right would be ahead in OH and PA. Instead we have the current clusterfuck in races that should have been blowouts from start to finish.

Peter Thiel, Donald Trump and Rick Scott have done more to fuck up this election cycle and risk that double control you crave than you'll ever admit to.

Masters. Wrong
Oz. Wrong
Vance. Wrong
Walker. Wrong

None of these races should be close let alone skewing blue.
First - You are the one who is missing the point. as I stated:

Quote:
I would have preferred a different, much more conservative candidate to Oz
IMO McCormick is more conservative than Oz.

But the fact that you reject Oz and destroys your credibility stating you are a right leaning moderate. Then the fact that you are essentially supporting Fetterman (even though you now say he is wrong for PA) by not voting for Oz just utterly shreds your claim of being a right leaning moderate.

The election comes down to two choices. Saying you will vote for neither is a vote for far left Fetterman.

Second - Masters and JD Vance are just the type of principled conservatives we need in Washington.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:43 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
As I suspected you couldn't answer the question. Murder is a pretty important crime to consider.

Once again - Reading comprehension - try it.

This thread is about Skyrocketing crime in Braddock while Sloth Fetterman was mayor. You are simply trying to cherrypick one particular crime and ignore all the rest . The bottom line is under Sloth Fetterman's watch, crime skyrocketed & the town of Braddock's population declined. In the 1st year in over a decade that Fetterman wasn't mayor, Braddock's crime rate dropped 61%.

Do you dispute that crime skyrocketed in Braddock while Fetterman was in office and declined after he left office. Yes or No?
Old 09-09-2022, 10:12 PM   #38
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

What we actually need are principled moderates
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women