Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
test
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41224
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2022, 08:49 PM   #1
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 83
Default Encounter: Skip the games chick in BR

User ID: -
Date: 08/01/22
Name: None given
Phone: 225 470 3969
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://baton-rouge.skipthegames.com...n/248960886282
City: Port Allen
State: Louisiana
Address: Port Allen low class motel
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Overweight and heavier than her pictures. Looked like trash, not much like her pictures.
Recommendation: No
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 10:04 PM   #2
RichardNixon
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

So he was two doors down laughing and drinking and having a party.
RichardNixon is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 05:07 AM   #3
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

So I suppose it’s not the girl in the pic.

The ad shoulda clued you in considering it starts with “hit up my girl. Let her . . .”
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 04:31 PM   #4
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 06:23 PM   #5
turbo-dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardNixon View Post
So he was two doors down laughing and drinking and having a party.
LOL - I see what you did there!
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 02:13 PM   #6
rfl
Premium Access

Some of these mods now are really making me want to leave this site. This review was not given credit for missing information? What missing??? A name?? She didn’t tell me her name, am I supposed to lie and make up a name and use incorrect info? Seriously, this is total BS.
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 03:58 PM   #7
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfl View Post
Some of these mods now are really making me want to leave this site. This review was not given credit for missing information? What missing??? A name?? She didn’t tell me her name, am I supposed to lie and make up a name and use incorrect info? Seriously, this is total BS.
Sir

Yes a name has always been a requirement to qualify for premium access This is not a moderator decision this is criteria set forth by the owners of ECCIE

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2484104

The Dr
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 04:15 PM   #8
tigerfan12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Ms. Van. Its in the header of her ad.

Come Have Some Fun With Ms. Van
tigerfan12 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 05:28 PM   #9
rfl
Premium Access

I have more reviews than you do, Dr Eg. never had a problem until you started reviewing our threads. Got an ego trip, do you? Got a little authority and power now? Do a better job moderating. We are a community here with the same purpose and you’re taking the fun out of it and making me never want to do a review again.
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 05:33 PM   #10
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 113
Cool

^^^

Comment right on point !

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 11:07 PM   #11
Danislong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Yep. I kind of said the same thing a few times on the same issue. Was a spa. Didn’t catch a name. But had everything else in there. (Addy, phone, add, activities, description) bit because I didn’t get a name, nope no credit. And the same ol “sir” response. Funny and as I stated then, fine. You don’t want to give credit for it for missing a name? Then the post should be whacked. It’s not right to blast someone for something as minor as missing a name when everything else is there but keep the review. If it’s not good enough for credit, delete the thread all together.and yes. I do recall this being ok prior with other mods.
Danislong is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 06:32 PM   #12
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

The Encounter Report Template that is a blank form to be used to submit the Report to ensure that the Report displays properly.

It also serves to remind you of the required information to make a report useful to your fellow Hobbyists, and to qualify for 6 Weeks Premium Access Credit.

The Owners has established criteria that must be included in the Report in order for the Staff to grant PA Credit.

The Name of the Provider is required per the criteria established by the Owners.

You state that other Staff members have approved Reports without a Provider's Name in the past.

I would tell you that that was the "exception to the rule".

More Reports are rejected for missing the Provider Name than are accepted.

I have reviewed the Report and agree with the decision by the Assigned Moderator.

You boast that you have more Encounter Reports than the Assigned Moderator.

Are you aware that the Staff are permitted to post Encounter Reports; but generally do not, so as not to give the impression of showing favoritism or promoting Providers.

Should you wish to depart Eccie, please forward your request to Web Support by using the "Contact Us" link found on the Main page under the Main Menu.

Should you wish to continue your participation here at Eccie, there are a few options available to you.
  1. Purchase Premium Access
    • Then you will not have to worry about meeting the approval criteria from Premium Access credit.
  2. Submit complete and accurate Encounter Reports that contain the required information so that Staff can grant Premium Credit for the Report.
  3. Lurk about in the Forums without the ability to access the Premium Content found here on Eccie.
Additionally, you may find this useful in the future should you find yourself in the same situation. . .
Quote:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:09 PM   #13
rfl
Premium Access

I don’t wish to depart eccie, that’s what y’all aren’t understanding. I’ve been a member for a while now and I see a potential problem that can hurt this community and does not help us. A few other members have replied that they agree. Not one moderator has suggested that he understands what we are saying. The whole point of this discussion is to improve our board, not to fight a ruling.

I’ll let this be my last word, but please know, I’m not arguing the decision, I’m trying to let the mods know of a problem the members are having. Us guys often don’t get a provider’s name, that’s the issue. We simply wish y’all would hear us, see the issue, and actually help us with a solution. Even if you come back and say “I hear you, but we can’t change it.” We are a community, but sometimes it doesn’t feel like it when we get ultimatums and rules thrown at us instead of a listening ear. Just listen to the men who are contributing to this board, please.
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:46 PM   #14
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Much more can be accomplished with a respectful post or PM than a disrespectful rant in the Thread.

Staff is here to help with the issues in the Forum.

When you have issue with a Staff decision, contact them by PM and respectfully work thru the issue to find a resolution.

In this case, tigerfan12 provided you with the answer to your issue in post # 8.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan12 View Post
Ms. Van. Its in the header of her ad.

Come Have Some Fun With Ms. Van
Rather than ranting in multiple posts in the thread, had you read tigerfan12's post and PM'd the Moderator and asked to edit in the Name MS. Van in the Report.

You would probably have found that the Moderator would have made the edit and then Re-evaluated the Report for PM credit.

All without the "gnashing of teeth and wailing in the wilderness" about the perceived injustice you have endured.

This would have served your request for Staff that listened to the Members AND provided the Staff with the information to complete their task IAW the criteria established by the Owners for the granting of PA Credit.

If you contact the Moderator by PM and provide him with the information that tigerfan12 has identified in his post.

Respectfully ask him to edit the name into the Report and re-evaluate the Report for PA Credit.

There is a possibility that you can still get PA credit for the Report provided it meets the criteria that the Owners have established for granting PA Credit.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 03:22 PM   #15
Jugmaster34
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Dude, LMAO! I had one where they were directing me to show up at the front. By chance I rolled in to hotel from the back watched her and her "boyfriend" texting me back and forth. Blocked the number and bounced. I didn't think it was shady I just didn't like the setup. Dude waiting outside to watch me walk in, not my style
Jugmaster34 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Girl in Port Allen - 225-470-3969

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women