Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2022, 07:42 AM   #16
simonin777
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

With 700$ one can get a return ticket to costarica and have 3 sexy girls for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
simonin777 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 08:09 AM   #17
Jrgs1976
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Sure buddy… I’m not even entertaining your BS. It may not have been something he could’ve washed away… my point is YOU specifically are always all up on their shit..yet no encounters saying you’ve been there. So, something seems biased alright. So, they need to ask them take a shower before the appointment, ask them again when they arrive and if they STILL haven’t washed their ass.. then ask them right before they were about to go down on them when they got a wiff? Everyone is offered the pool at every appointment.. so, these girls are supposed to force the pool now for stinky MF’s?

I agreed it was unprofessional and rude of her to talk about him. But, the shower thing.. dude are you serious? They practically BEG us to shower before we come & when we get there..now they need to smell check and ask AGAIN during the act. Smh.. you are the problem .
Jrgs1976 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 08:15 AM   #18
Jrgs1976
Gaining Momentum

I’m fairly new to the hobby and go weekly to familiars. Bdworx or Bungalow. You are on every single thread about them talking shit about them and have never even been.

Even the good reviews.. there you are .. talking shit about a place you’ve never even been. Seems like you have something to gain from putting this place down.. I’M the pimp? Smh..
Old 08-23-2022, 08:29 AM   #19
ISpeakTruth
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Jrgs

Let's put this in true perspective so that others reading this can be well informed. You have 3 reviews which all relate to the Bungalow or BD Worx. You have 20 posts which all relate to the Bungalow or Bdworx. From what I can see, this is your contribution to the community thus far. Your opinion has been noted on these women...you're a big fan. However, please have the respect of the other members, especially the poor guy who had the poor experience. Wanna make a contribution. Well since you're so tight with Bella, why not have her reach out to the guy, she has the contact info from his appt. Have her post an apology in Coed Discussions. Hell there's lot of options but to blindly defend an establishment that has some questions about it gets old...very old. I'm happy you've found a place that treats you like a king, but to disregard the comments of other members of this community is disrespectful. I've seen ladies at both the Bungalow and BDWorx. Some good. Some not so good. I've received services that others haven't and not gotten services that others have. It's the nature of this hobby. The messages here are to give someone all sides of a person, place or thing so they can make up there own mind. You've stated your opinion ad nauseum. We all get it. Now respect the others and their opinions.
ISpeakTruth is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 08:33 AM   #20
ISpeakTruth
Premium Access

Apologies. Now it's 21 posts
Old 08-23-2022, 08:42 AM   #21
Jrgs1976
Gaining Momentum

Is the guy who comments on good reviews and shuts down other peoples good reviews really getting defended here? Telling me not to defend a place that I know for a fact is a great place out of “respect” for other people’s opinions? Seriously … do you not see the irony in the fact that you are doing exactly what you are trying to tell me not to do? Except for I am saying something positive and he is just following these ladies and bashing them at every opportunity?

As a matter of fact… I already have reached out to Bella and she already did reach out to this guy and compensated him $200 for his bad experience AND offered him a free session with any provider there of his choosing. I think it’s pretty suspicious that he’s just letting this bash session go on without adding THAT little detail to the mix. I text with Bella daily and she informed me of this last night.

My reviews/comments on them have been honest and I added the good with the bad & shared my EXPERIENCE.. something he hasn’t had with ANY of them. So, seems like the one who needs to take a seat is him.

Someone who has never been to a place.. yet constantly bashed them should be called out. I can’t respect his experience because he hasn’t had one.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:12 AM   #22
ISpeakTruth
Premium Access

I'm defending everyone's right to post their opinion. However an opinion isn't fact. Its filled with emotion and bias. You self admit you text with Bella everyday. Your opinion is biased. Are the women as good as you say...definitely not. Are they as bad as some say...definitely not. I just want everyone to know the history involved so they can make an informed decision. I'm done with chatting with you. I will not waste space on pettiness. Feel free to have the last word.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:15 AM   #23
ISpeakTruth
Premium Access

One last point. You claim you spoke to Bella last night and she informed you of the reparations. Yet this morning on your post you were still encouraging the OP to reach out for Bella to make it right. Just confusing timing I guess.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:18 AM   #24
Jrgs1976
Gaining Momentum

You’re defending everyone’s right to have an opinion… except mine? The opinion from the guy who goes to the place we are all talking about every single week? But, you ARE defending the opinion of the guy who has never been… got it. I do respect the actual experience of the OP. So much so that I reached out to Bella and told her that this was wrong.. which in turn prompted her to refund him $200 and offer him a free session. What I can’t get behind is the bashing from people who haven’t even been.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:19 AM   #25
Jrgs1976
Gaining Momentum

I was unaware if he had responded to Bella’s offer. I was and still am encouraging him to give her the opportunity to fix it. I hope that helps clear up your confusion
Old 08-23-2022, 09:21 AM   #26
Sebastian93
Registered Member

Encounters: 11

Jrgs1976...Anybody who sticks up for whores like this is either on the take or totally deluded... Simonin777 is accurate in his analysis
To YTYKM, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience, but you saved a lot of mongers the trouble by taking this hit. Stay strong.
Sebastian93 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 09:27 AM   #27
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

I don't have a dog in this hunt but two things seem odd to me.

1. The OP joined eccie the day he wrote this review. No one has questioned this and it may be coincidence but is odd timing to go along with the drama on rubmd a week ago with a spurned provider.

2. The vehement defending by Jrgs1976 is suspect because of his only reviews are of the bungalow and bdworx. These may be the only establishments he goes to or speaks of but it does make for suspicions.

Just seems there are too many oddities between the two to overlook.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 09:38 AM   #28
Jrgs1976
Gaining Momentum

I think me being pissed off at somebody coming after me and my opinion is being mistaken for me defending the bungalow. I’m defending my opinion after I was accused (twice now) of being a GD pimp, just because I had an opinion that differed from others.

I can say that I know the original review here was made by someone who actually went to the bungalow and had that experience because Bella confirmed it to me. So.. he may have created the account to leave the review after having the bad experience.

All I’m saying is.. the bashing by guys who haven’t even been to the place on EVERY thread is Fucking weird.

“Defends whores” - Gross dude
Old 08-23-2022, 09:44 AM   #29
youthinkyouknowme
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Hey everyone, just wanted to update y'all on this.

My apologies that I haven't checked last night. Later yesterday, Bella reached out and was really kind and apologetic about my experience since it did not meet up to their standards. A visit on the house was offered with another, but I turned it down. A partial refund was given, and the visit on the house was still up for grabs if my decision changed (though my decision will not change). Bella did their best to find a way to make up for my experience, which I really appreciate from their part.

And just for clarification, before appointments, I do my homework to make sure to I'm in my best hygienic condition.
youthinkyouknowme is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 10:28 AM   #30
Dad_Bod
Registered Member

It seems pretty solid that Bella provided a partial refund -and- offered a free session. I don't think I've heard of that type of thing before in the hobby so it's clear that reputation and customer satisfaction DO matter, at least to Bella.

I'm still personally on the fence about giving them a try but this takes me from a hard no, to a definite maybe. Appreciate people sharing their experiences, both positive and negative.

The bickering back and forth is whatever to me... it's just par for the course on just about ANY internet message board, regardless of the topic. Anyways... have a blast out there gents and be safe.
Dad_Bod is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women