Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162515
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35834
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2022, 10:11 AM   #1
remowilliams
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Paying for outcall transportation?

What is going on with people today? Lady says she only does outcalls and then expects me to get her an uber because it is my responsibility to get her to me if I wanted to see her..

I just said I'm sorry I do not believe we are compatible.

My company doesn't pay me to get to work, nor do my clients. It is my responsibility to show up to my job location if I want to get paid.

What happened to all of the classy ladies? It seems there is nothing but low rent basically homeless girls now.

Ones living out of hotels where the room looks like the morning after a frat party.

Or if she has a place she opens up the door with a cigarette hanging our her mouth dressed like she was working in the yard.

I drove almost an hour out to Pine Grove to see this cute little redhead (her pictures were cute). She had several hours notice then she opens the door looking like she spent the week being chased around an island by dinosaurs.

She Staff edit The Dr Marlboro hanging out her mouth, had to scoot the dog out and wanted money before I could walk in the door.

No hi, no hug just a you Remo? You got's my money? WTF? I just left.

None of the respectable ladies answer the phone or reply a week later if at all.
remowilliams is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 05:57 PM   #2
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I would do the same just walk away
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 07:21 AM   #3
Kimberly Kisses
Account Disabled

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

That's crazy. The proper way to do that would be to include an extra 50 for outcalls to cover that expense without making it so tacky.

I could see if you were insisting on outcall only, but that's not the case.
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 04:06 PM   #4
Nikki Tylor
#1 Reviewed&Rated in Nola

User ID: 4299
My ECCIE Reviews

I am one of the most respected ladies in this industry and I have never conducted my business in such a manner .

If you don’t pass my screening or if a guy acts as such as you described they get blocked so I don’t have to hear their crap or be associated with what I don’t want to be associated with , I am extremely choosy these days because I can be .

Research is your best friend in this industry.

And not all ladies that are respectable conduct bad business - I know a few that are nothing but five star at all times.
Nikki Tylor is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 07:12 PM   #5
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I think the Uber or taxi charge to come to you is reasonable in some cases. Your boss doesn’t pay you to drive to work. You’re not her boss. Think about it like a delivery. You do pay delivery charges. If you’ve chosen a good provider, she’ll deliver the goods and the services.

Choice of provider was your biggest problem. There are good ones out there.
Joe Blows is online now   Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 02:44 PM   #6
BootyfulGia
ATF GND GFE

User ID: 216671
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah since I’ve been back I’ve had several gents say how poorly some providers handle themselves n their service. I always try to be consistent even if I have personal issues going on I don’t bring them to work.
BootyfulGia is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 09:00 PM   #7
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

There are 3 major things that if I see in an ad, or a review, equals an instant hard pass.

1. CBJ - An instant “hell no.” No matter how she looks or anything else. If she is CBJ, that is all I need to know.
2. Deposit Required - Actually did that a couple of times, and was burned both times.
NEVER happening again. I will pay her when I see her or not at all, no matter who she is.
3. Outcalls only - I’m already paying the fee, and sometimes a tip. Not shelling out for a room too. If by outcall she means only “car dates” are available, that’s also a “hell no.”
If I’m doing a “car date,” I will only pay car date prices.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:54 AM   #8
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Same here on the cbj @albundy . @Nikki Tylor , you were the classiest act (woman ) I've ever encountered and the sexiest , supremely respected by anyone with a lick of sense (can I say delicious as well? Don't get me started <grin> ) . @ the op , with women like Nikki Tylor you would never run into an issue like the one above . As far as where the classy ladies are they are still there , you just have to look and be selective. Your not going to find them in sleazy motels. You also have to ask , Am I class act ? You reap what you sow.
AdamBomB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women