Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2022, 06:48 PM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

You weren't part of the russian HOAX or cunters laptop being a russian plant??...just a rhetorical question.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:40 AM   #17
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Unfortunately, the Intel community took a huge hit to their institution with obvious partisan politics. Between what happened at the FBI, Intelligence and DOJ, " I work in Intelligence", will get you nothing more than a sneer.

Just heard the IRS is taking another look at Comey and McCabe.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/07/politics/internal-revenue-service-inspector-general-probe-comey-mccabe/index.html

IRS chief refers Comey, McCabe audit decision to inspector general for review

The head of the Internal Revenue Service has asked a watchdog to investigate the decision to conduct rare tax audits of former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the agency announced Thursday.

"The IRS has referred the matter to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration for review. IRS Commissioner (Charles) Rettig personally reached out to TIGTA after receiving a press inquiry," the IRS said in a statement.
The agency is under scrutiny following a report from The New York Times on Wednesday that the IRS conducted intensive tax audits of McCabe and Comey, both fierce critics of former President Donald Trump, during his administration.
McCabe told CNN on Thursday that he thinks "referring it to the IG is the right step, but let's see if the IG moves on it and then makes their findings public."
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 12:09 PM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

you will hear of wars and rumors of wars.....

famines and earthquakes in diverse places
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:12 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Unfortunately, the Intel community took a huge hit to their institution with obvious partisan politics. Between what happened at the FBI, Intelligence and DOJ, " I work in Intelligence", will get you nothing more than a sneer.

Just heard the IRS is taking another look at Comey and McCabe.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/07/politics/internal-revenue-service-inspector-general-probe-comey-mccabe/index.html

IRS chief refers Comey, McCabe audit decision to inspector general for review
not what you think.

the irs audit on comey and mccabe was apparently done under the trump administration.

they're now looking to see if there was any "funny business" in their audit.

this is something that louse YR would harp on.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 05:42 AM   #20
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I read an interesting book in 2018 (so, pre-Covid pandemic); a novel titled "The last Tribe". It is about a world wide pandemic that is nearly 100% fatal, with a survival rate of something like 1 in a million of population.

It is flawed as a novel and several basic assumptions are way-off, but the basic premise is horribly fascinating. Of course, everything that makes a modern-day society collapses when everyone dies within weeks of each other. So the story centers on how these few survivors find each other and how they strive to get on in a world where they may be the only living humans in NorthAamerica . . .

Monkey-Pox? Is that it or are they still tweaking some other strain of Corona Virus?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 07:59 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who are “they?”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 08:22 AM   #22
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

You know “them”. Those people that are “saying”. “They” go by many names: someone, person i heard from, Lucy’s cousin’s brother’s friend, somebody, etc.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:42 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quoting works of fiction. Why not? It's no different than most of the stuff we hear around here.

Yet I'm certain that people will argue that the fictitious novel is true, while documented reports are false.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 05:34 AM   #24
ICU 812
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Quoting works of fiction. Why not? It's no different than most of the stuff we hear around here.

Yet I'm certain that people will argue that the fictitious novel is true, while documented reports are false.
I think you have missed the point. Perhaps I was not clear. As the Seinfeld character, George Castanza often said, "It's not you, its me."

The novel is not cited as an authority or as a news source. I have even started that in my opinion, it is not all that good as a work of fiction.

However, the author does describe how our world wide society could collapse under a truly universal and fatal pandemic. The Black Death of the middle ages, the viral disease called Bubonic Plague, was "only" 30% fatal at the time and though still with us, is 100% treatable with therapeutics today.

What caught my attention was how quickly our standard of living can deteriorate from our current 21st Century high water mark to something like pre-Roman or earlier. By "earlier" I mean things like how to make fire and how to store food. The life path might drop back to "hunter-gatherer" in places. Without metal work it could be back to chipping flint.

The author missed a lot of that while looking for a mini--utopian, communal sort of ending. It might be worth reading in the context of this thread while recognizing that it is not great literature.
Old 07-13-2022, 10:39 AM   #25
ICU 812
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Do you expect me to get in trouble with the moderator by mispronouning them? No, it safe to say "them or they".
Sorry: I don't follow you in this response. Are we talking about the same things here?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women