Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60360
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2022, 04:07 PM   #1
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Do the girls gossip about their clients with each other at studios?

My friend met a certain girl at a certain studio and was doing dirty deeds with her, allegedly. Anyway, she was about to have him enter raw but he stopped her and said he wants a condom because he thinks there is a high risk she and others might have STDs. Things became awkward after that. Allegedly this girl said she doesn't it do it raw with other guys, only with him. Reviews for this particular person says otherwise.

Will the girls start gossiping and treat him differently next time? Is he screwed when it comes to this particular studio?

Thanks
ksalter123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 04:24 PM   #2
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Why are you asking this and not your friend? Ooooooooooh, you're the friend, sorry.

Is this the same "friend" that you posted about being addicted to Studios? I suggest Dr Phil on that one.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 04:30 PM   #3
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Dear lord the internet is a weird place...

Tell your friend that yes, the girls are certainly gossiping about him and he has most likely already been banned from all studios within a 1273.82 mile radius of Dallas. I think I already saw on reddit that your friend has a small and dirty penis, is rude and smells of stale Munster. But it could be another one of your friends that the reddit thread is about.

Also, might mention to your friend that he (or she) should get their own individual Eccie account (link in bio) as I believe (yet refuse to confirm) that you posting on account of other people is a pointable offense here on Eccie.

Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 04:42 PM   #4
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post

Tell your friend that yes, the girls are certainly gossiping about him and he has most likely already been banned from all studios within a 1273.82 mile radius of Dallas. I think I already saw on reddit that your friend has a small and dirty penis, is rude and smells of stale Munster. But it could be another one of your friends that the reddit thread is about.

Also, might mention to your friend that he (or she) should get their own individual Eccie account (link in bio) as I believe (yet refuse to confirm) that you posting on account of other people is a pointable offense here on Eccie.

Thanks for the advice. I never knew it was against the rules to post ok behalf of your friend. He's just afraid of being tracked.
Old 06-18-2022, 04:44 PM   #5
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Why are you asking this and not your friend? Ooooooooooh, you're the friend, sorry.

Is this the same "friend" that you posted about being addicted to Studios? I suggest Dr Phil on that one.
Yes this is the same friend. He took a break yesterday, allegedly, but he relapsed and did back to back today.
Old 06-18-2022, 04:57 PM   #6
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Yes, the girls at studios talk about clients.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 05:37 PM   #7
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksalter123 View Post
Yes this is the same friend. He took a break yesterday, allegedly, but he relapsed and did back to back today.
I get it now. You're the "friend" and you're addicted to Studios and you worry that the girls are gossiping about you because you see them too much.

I hope you get the help you need sir.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 09:22 PM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

1. whether adult sex workers gossip/talk w/ each other about their clients, this struck me as not very tactful...

"... because he thinks there is a high risk she and others might have STDs ..."
your friend should have stopped at "i'd rather be covered for fucking."
even if he has 100% proof positive that the "others" might have std's, just state what one wants and not why.

2. while "Multiple handles are not permitted" and "You are not to allow any other individual access to your account" (both from the guidelines),
i'm pretty sure you can pose questions for a friend all you want.

"posting for a friend who really digs guidelines, rules, boundaries, etc."
:^} :^} :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 09:24 AM   #9
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
I get it now. You're the "friend" and you're addicted to Studios and you worry that the girls are gossiping about you because you see them too much.

I hope you get the help you need sir.
The OP made a post about me a couple of months ago questioning my psychiatric health and saying that I should seek medical attention. The post disappeared strangely with no answers as to why. So be careful saying someone needs help or you may find yourself being reprimanded by eccie staff.

The talk about a friend reminds me of someone else who was on here but with my mental issues I'm having trouble remembering who🤔
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 03:39 PM   #10
Ssjdawg
Valued Poster

Hell yea they talk about you but who cares. Especially when it comes to safe sex at a studio. Keep wrapping it up if you don’t want to eventually become a statistic.
Ssjdawg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women