Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2022, 06:09 PM   #1
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42
Default Drama capitol?

So just a question. From the ladies perspective when we schedule an encounter, its generally pay for play, my time is my time. Respect my time, etc.. Correct? Yet in many of these cities there are numerous posts about all the drama in their lives and the OBVIOUS fishing that gents should rescue them, help with cash or whatever? I mean if thats not the purpose, then why share this info with people you really don't know AT ALL? Just curious....
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 08:13 PM   #2
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Don't you mean "Drama $Capital$" Lol
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 12:15 PM   #3
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Hmmm. No response from the ladies. Shocking...
Old 06-10-2022, 11:52 PM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

one of their prime motivations is to get money however they can.
whether that be by spending time w/ you and getting into some adult delites.
or asking for money to cover something.
or asking for a deposit to cover something.
or just asking for money cos they believe they're worth/entitled/deserve it.

it's like what willie sutton allegedly replied when asked why he robbed banks - "cos that's where they keep the cash."

btw, did you think one of the providers who vacuum money would come on her and defend her actions?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 11:10 AM   #5
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
one of their prime motivations is to get money however they can.
whether that be by spending time w/ you and getting into some adult delites.
or asking for money to cover something.
or asking for a deposit to cover something.
or just asking for money cos they believe they're worth/entitled/deserve it.

it's like what willie sutton allegedly replied when asked why he robbed banks - "cos that's where they keep the cash."

btw, did you think one of the providers who vacuum money would come on her and defend her actions?
No not really. I just think its interesting that I'm seeing this on numerous different cities with gals just posting their personal issues. It makes NO sense at all. None of the guys come here for the drama, nor to just hand out cash for nothing, unless your a simp. On top of that if you look at it, its just plain bad for their business. It shows either that you can't handle your personal business, you can't run your "business" discreetly, or your a scammer. And yet they still post this stuff.
Now I've had a REALLY regular long term deal with a lady for several years. I saw her exclusively for almost two years before she retired. She's the only lady who has ever had my real phone number. We spent a lot of time together off the clock, which was mutually decided. I knew about all her family issues, and helped her occasionally when I could even after she retired. I have her unlisted number, and we stay in touch even now, several years later. I can see if a gal has a really regular client that she might ask for some help now and then, and he can decide the merits of that relationship. But airing your laundry on the open board with mostly people you don't know at all, is senseless, and can't be good for business.
Old 06-11-2022, 11:06 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

"But airing your laundry on the open board with mostly people you don't know at all, is senseless, and can't be good for business."

but, any attention is worth it, right?

seriously, you'll never know why anybody does something like that.

so, if in posts - just move on to next post.
if in person, either change the something or put something in her mouth.

and if it's way less than deliteful (like she does it waaaay tooo much), let your fellow guys know of her drama so they can avoid or flock to it.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 06:53 AM   #7
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
"But airing your laundry on the open board with mostly people you don't know at all, is senseless, and can't be good for business."

but, any attention is worth it, right?

seriously, you'll never know why anybody does something like that.

so, if in posts - just move on to next post.
if in person, either change the something or put something in her mouth.

and if it's way less than deliteful (like she does it waaaay tooo much), let your fellow guys know of her drama so they can avoid or flock to it.
I get it. Its not that it bothers me because I don't respond to it. I just thought it was an interesting conversation, if the ladies even understand their just torpedoing their "business"....
Old 06-13-2022, 01:06 AM   #8
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
I get it. Its not that it bothers me because I don't respond to it. I just thought it was an interesting conversation, if the ladies even understand their just torpedoing their "business"....
But they aren't torpedoing their business... they can still post on STG, and around here... thousands of men who DON'T read this board or any board will still call them. Its why the CS and IOP has taken a nosedive.

I can't tell you the amount of times I've had girls text me about whether I wanted to see them, telling me the reason is they needed money for some reason or another. I generally laugh and tell them that their need for *insert excuse/money need* doesn't turn me on in the slightest, and that's generally the reason I hang out (I think I said somewhere else the "blown tire" had its run lately as a need)

Still happens, still funny, sad, annoying, hilarious, dumb, whatnot.

This board creates a community where they feel ok being more intimate, so why not vent here.

Example... How many times was Gemma banned for saying something, or engaging in drama (and yeah she'd air the laundry), and I don't think it ever hurt her business I think lots of folks would line up to hang out with her!

Now it might hurt their business *with you* which is, the market working. Personally I agree, I just don't think there's much incentive for girls to care.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women