Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2022, 09:27 AM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
The problem isn't race, it's a lack of basic education on the fundamental principles this country was founded on. Normally, all immigrants wether from South America, Europe or wherever have to take basic civics classes in order to become citizens. My father who barely escaped Latvia as a child when the Soviets invaded had to go through the process.
Immigrants I have met are more knowledgeable about the constitution then people who grew up here and went to public schools.
The goal is to have immigrants who are ignorant of the constitution and use the race angle as a weapon against conservatives.
This seems to be backfiring though as many immigrants from South and Central America are escaping Communist regimes and know what it looks like in its larval form.
Good posts Gleet. With respect to your last paragraph, Cuban immigrants, and pre-CT (pre Chung Tran) immigrants from Vietnam who lived under a true Communist regime, vote predominately for Republicans.

As such, I believe we should encourage immigration from Vietnam and Cuba. And it's not just how people vote. There's a long running thread in the Men's Lounge, bitching about how we don't have enough Vietnamese hookers in this country. And Cuban strippers have been a boon to clubs across America.

I'm also for legal immigration of highly trained doctors, engineers, scientists, mechanics, and nurses and the like, people who will put more into the system than take out of it.

IF they didn't have children (who automatically become U.S. citizens and who are likely to vote like their parents) and if they didn't become citizens and if they also put more into the system than they took out, lesser skilled foreign workers would be desirable from my point of view too. Austin Gleeson and Stephen Moore were doing their weekly debate on Fox News this morning, and someone noted there are 11.4 million jobs available and only 5.9 million people looking for jobs. That's a big gap, that could be filled by foreign workers.

Another problem is that once someone has U.S. citizenship, he or she starts pulling in all their relatives, who may not be as qualified to make a contribution to our country.

Immigrants who take out, through government programs and services, more than they put in are natural constituencies of the Democratic Party. I think that's one reason why some Democrats favor illegal immigration, with a view towards making the immigrants citizens.

George W. Bush had the right idea, some kind of expanded guest worker program for lesser skilled immigrants, designed to avoid displacing American workers. There's a lot of work in this country that Americans just don't want to do.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 09:44 AM   #17
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Truthfully the likes of Bambino BB And Sapper can’t get gone soon enough. They are destroying the white gene pool just fine on their own.
What happened to the old cogent Blackman. What you're trying to say is that the strain of thought on various issues, expressed here by Bambino, BB and texassapper, may lead to the self destruction of the Republican Party.

The party's position on abortion, in particular early term abortions and abortion in the case of rape, defective fetuses and incest is perhaps the best example. I'm not going into the reasons why again as it's getting tiresome and they won't listen to me anyway. The Waco Kid has explained this better than I have.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:01 AM   #18
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Defective fetuses? Seriously? That’s a HUGE broad brush, and as Hitlerian as it gets. I’d love to know what it is, in your opinion, that makes one defective. There are many ailments that don’t show up on a sonagram, or even an amniocentesis. How far along is it ok to kill someone because someone else feels they’re “defective”? Post birth also?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:27 AM   #19
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
George W. Bush had the right idea, some kind of expanded guest worker program for lesser skilled immigrants, designed to avoid displacing American workers. There's a lot of work in this country that Americans just don't want to do at the wage Mexicans will work for.
Had to fix that for you... You know what would happen if we didn't import cheap Mexican labor? Wages would rise to meet what Americans would be willing to do the work for.

So again, cheap low skill wages, are only hurting Americans on the lowest rungs of the ladder.... but fcuk them right?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:29 AM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
How far along is it ok to kill someone because someone else feels they’re “defective”?
I presume you're asking what I think, morally, regardless of the effect on Republican candidates. That's all I addressed in the post, politics. This is why it's hard to discuss this with you, Bambino, etc. The next step is you get more emotional and irrational and start calling me a baby killer.

Anyway, disregarding party politics, my opinion is three months after conception assuming it's the mother who's "someone else." That's three months in Texas where I live. Given our constitution and the upcoming Supreme Court ruling, I don't give a rat's ass what you do in Pennsylvania.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:29 AM   #21
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Defective fetuses? Seriously? That’s a HUGE broad brush, and as Hitlerian as it gets. I’d love to know what it is, in your opinion, that makes one defective. There are many ailments that don’t show up on a sonagram, or even an amniocentesis. How far along is it ok to kill someone because someone else feels they’re “defective”? Post birth also?
There are a number of mental defects on this board that could use some scrubbing...they currently reside in my block file...
Old 06-03-2022, 11:33 AM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Had to fix that for you... You know what would happen if we didn't import cheap Mexican labor? Wages would rise to meet what Americans would be willing to do the work for.

So again, cheap low skill wages, are only hurting Americans on the lowest rungs of the ladder.... but fcuk them right?
11.4 million job openings, 5.9 million people looking for jobs. Do the math. If Americans start getting hurt then you don't allow as many guest workers in. Your problem, like others, is that you think Americans can manufacture everything we want and provide all the services we want and still maintain the same quality of life. It won't work that way. If we become self sufficient we'll all be poorer.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:55 AM   #23
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
11.4 million job openings, 5.9 million people looking for jobs. Do the math. If Americans start getting hurt then you don't allow as many guest workers in. Your problem, like others, is that you think Americans can manufacture everything we want and provide all the services we want and still maintain the same quality of life. It won't work that way. If we become self sufficient we'll all be poorer.
Your problem is confusing want with need. And you're actually wrong, the only reason we can't MFG here is that government regulations have made it too difficult to do MFG here. Just like Cali is making it too difficult to do business period. Why do you think business are relocating to TX from CA? Because they like the weather?

Again, we have plenty of cheap labor in the US. All we need to do is turn off the govt. tit.
Old 06-03-2022, 12:48 PM   #24
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your problem is confusing want with need. And you're actually wrong, the only reason we can't MFG here is that government regulations have made it too difficult to do MFG here. Just like Cali is making it too difficult to do business period. Why do you think business are relocating to TX from CA? Because they like the weather?

Again, we have plenty of cheap labor in the US. All we need to do is turn off the govt. tit.
I agree with you 100% about deregulation, California and the government tit.

I'm a big believer in comparative advantage though. Everyone gains when people, businesses and countries do what they're best at.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 02:10 PM   #25
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
I presume you're asking what I think, morally, regardless of the effect on Republican candidates. That's all I addressed in the post, politics. This is why it's hard to discuss this with you, Bambino, etc. The next step is you get more emotional and irrational and start calling me a baby killer.

Anyway, disregarding party politics, my opinion is three months after conception assuming it's the mother who's "someone else." That's three months in Texas where I live. Given our constitution and the upcoming Supreme Court ruling, I don't give a rat's ass what you do in Pennsylvania.
No, I just wondered what you consider defective. I volunteer quite a bit with autistic kids (mostly Miracle League baseball but others stuff as well) and those kids are some of the most unique, interesting people on the planet, so calling someone “defective” is a bit triggering.

I actually think that’s reasonable, it’s chopping off appendages and whatnot that I’ve got a problem with. Unfortunately democrats these days think that it’s ok until they start college, which is just disgusting IMO.
Old 06-03-2022, 02:20 PM   #26
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:

I find it amusing and ironic when Noireman, aka 1blackman1, who I assume is a black guy, sings the praises of unfettered immigration when half the people coming in end up as slaves to big agriculture. It’s not every day you hear black people advocating for slavery but, knowingly or otherwise, it’s exactly what supporting mass immigration is.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:17 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

I think a lot of the tits are right here.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 07:52 AM   #28
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
It’s not every day you hear black people advocating for slavery but, knowingly or otherwise, it’s exactly what supporting mass immigration is.
Which proves education is no substitute for intelligence. But when you've been indoctrinated your whole life, it's probably hard to pull yourself out of the morass of slogans and unexamined beliefs.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women