Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2022, 09:43 PM   #1
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down The treats of writing about you is getting old

So I got someone that was interested in gulf shores.. Never an appointment was set. It was playing by hear as his dinner and me my time. I end up in accident got hospitalized just got out today and I plenty of message well I’m the city no words nothing hello hello hello …Okay I’m know I have xxx amount reviews yan so guys will know what you are.
First these kind of messages when no appointment was set up isn’t okay . Inappropriate to try to stain my reputation because you expect 7-Eleven type of service or expect you above the next guy that rarely post or post reviews
Never he even asked Victoria are you okay you haven’t reply ?I told him to go ahead and to make sure to mention that I got in accident hospitalized.

Please don’t make treats like this .. If you didn’t a set appointment I don’t owe you. If we had an appointment and something had happened I would owe apologize and remedy to the situation.FYI they are guys here that don’t write or little that would have far more credibility as they would have ladies vouching for them in heartbeat.
VJ
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:03 AM   #2
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
So I got someone that was interested in gulf shores.. Never an appointment was set. It was playing by hear as his dinner and me my time. I end up in accident got hospitalized just got out today and I plenty of message well I’m the city no words nothing hello hello hello …Okay I’m know I have xxx amount reviews yan so guys will know what you are.
First these kind of messages when no appointment was set up isn’t okay . Inappropriate to try to stain my reputation because you expect 7-Eleven type of service or expect you above the next guy that rarely post or post reviews
Never he even asked Victoria are you okay you haven’t reply ?I told him to go ahead and to make sure to mention that I got in accident hospitalized.

Please don’t make treats like this .. If you didn’t a set appointment I don’t owe you. If we had an appointment and something had happened I would owe apologize and remedy to the situation.FYI they are guys here that don’t write or little that would have far more credibility as they would have ladies vouching for them in heartbeat.
VJ
Sorry that happened to you and do hope you’re well. If you find yourself in Jackson Mississippi give me a heads up and I’d love to meet you. Stay safe
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:38 AM   #3
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post

VJ
Sorry that happened to you and do hope you’re well. If you find yourself in Jackson Mississippi give me a heads up and I’d love to meet you. Stay safe
Old 05-25-2022, 05:41 AM   #4
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Sorry for double posting
Old 05-28-2022, 05:29 PM   #5
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose1 View Post
Thanks it’s very sweet never I felt so much anger disparce even been from Canada
I have an appointment I failed to comply I’ll make sure to let the person that I will compensate on my part.
Yes it was empty treats geez I get a lot of those .

Well Mississippi Jackson it’s not that I don’t want to go but it seem it’s a fail.. you guys have to realise I book a flight a hotel and so far every time aside first time I visited I don’t have prebooking . It has to do with logistic I’m not saying I would never visit but I personally need more commitments (.nope I don’t ask deposit)
Bisous VJ
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:18 AM   #6
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Oh I do understand completely. Due to my work schedule I can’t travel to bham and the coast with enough time left to play…. But maybe one day. Stay safe

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women