Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2022, 11:55 AM   #1
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33
Default P411 site update/upgrade?

There's a banner that's been floating atop of P411 here lately, suggests maybe something is coming down the pipe in the form of a site update. Now this could simply be a new interface with more color but the same features/options or it could be some sort of expanded site upgrade with more features/options. Anyone have any actual "inside intell" as to what could be going on there?

If not, let the speculation begin!

I for one would love to see upgrades that would include (but not limited to) the following...

A.) More picture flexibility for the ladies. They have to pay and use "okay" points to update their pics and it would be cool to give the them more freedom to add/expand
B.) A way for the guys to somehow "rate" the women. This could be tricky because it could open the door for personal vendettas to get in the way or bogus ratings to occur, but maybe some way to yield legitimacy to the rankings like either your name is attached or you can only rate the provider if it could somehow be confirmed you actually met with her. The name thing would be tricky, they'd have to give us the option to change our name or create like a "nickname" or something.
C.) Similar to B, but maybe some sort of their own review area but maybe expand it to where both guys and gals can review the person they met with.
D.) Something in place to where us "admirers" could post our own availability that could somehow be viewed by the companions. Similar to an ISO but we'd just have our own little green "online" area and then the lady could just look at our profile to see what's up as opposed to us creating a new post like an ISO.

Plenty of ideas to be bounced around. Hopefully whatever this change is goes beyond simply changing the colors of the site and there is something significant on the horizon...
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 01:45 PM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I just logged in and saw the “soon the orchid will bloom in different colors” banner.

First thing I thought of was the rainbow flag, which doesn’t portend any change that would be of interest to me. Hope I’m wrong.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 02:44 PM   #3
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
First thing I thought of was the rainbow flag, which doesn’t portend any change that would be of interest to me. Hope I’m wrong.
Ah, yes, I can see that. And while that wouldn't provide the level of change that I would like to see ultimately occur, it would benefit a good amount of people in the hobby. Almost seems like that would be an easy "upgrade" to where the ideas I have would require much more extensive effort and change.
Old 05-19-2022, 04:51 PM   #4
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Before FOSTA in 2018 there used to be a link to ECCIE at the top of the page on P411. That has since been replaced with a link to stop human trafficking. Unfortunately, I kind of doubt anyone from P411 checks ECCIE very often for suggestions. They do have a suggestion box though from the contact fourm.

My biggest gripe is the same one with multiple sites, in that P411 allows girls to change their home listing as often as they want. What they should be doing is mandating that any girl who is touring to a city post a visiting ad instead of changing their home listing. If I see a new provider pop up with a NYC home listing that indicates to me they just moved to the area and intend to live there long term. That's when I usually get a message back saying "Oh I was just touring for 1 day and now I'm gone from there" But they let people abuse the home listing by changing it as often as they want, when other girls are paying for visiting ads. No one permanently moves every week. You can be in the circus or a traveling nurse and you still have a primary residence in one city; you are just temporary living in another for a short period of time.

I also wish they would make providers distinctly indicate if they charge a different rate for outcall than incall.

I just hope they can get their registered member numbers up. Been kind of stagnant for awhile. At this point it seems for some reason girls are more reluctant to join / stay than guys. I've heard that the network is requiring some girls to reverify their info by supplying documents after they were already verified once in the past.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 10:22 AM   #5
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Maybe contact https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=10668 on here? She might share some news or update.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 12:23 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

or just contact p411 directly instead of guessing, postulating, hoping, wishing .....
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 12:33 PM   #7
2on1Lover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

D.) Something in place to where us "admirers" could post our own availability that could somehow be viewed by the companions. Similar to an ISO but we'd just have our own little green "online" area and then the lady could just look at our profile to see what's up as opposed to us creating a new post like an ISO.

This would be a plus for P411
2on1Lover is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 12:58 PM   #8
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
I've heard that the network is requiring some girls to reverify their info by supplying documents after they were already verified once in the past.
This could be because it's kinda known that some girls/managers will sell established profiles to new ladies without proper identification/age verification/etc, so the re-verification process is useful in curbing the "fake" profiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Maybe contact https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=10668 on here? She might share some news or update.
I just sent her a PM. No clue who that is and she wouldn't know me either, but maybe she'll check in here or respond privately..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
or just contact p411 directly instead of guessing, postulating, hoping, wishing .....
I started this thread partly to actually welcome speculation from us guys and girls, kinda bounce some ideas around or welcome any news from someone who may actually know what might be going on.

---------------------------------

There's a very good chance that it all really is just a graphics change/upgrade but with online participation on both eccie and OH2 kinda just slowly dragging along, doesn't hurt to throw out ideas of what people think would be the ideal way to have a hobby site set up..
Old 05-20-2022, 02:11 PM   #9
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No offense, but don't you guys have enough outlets for reviews and talking about providers? This site, TER, etc .... why would P411 need a discussion board? It's never had one. Back when Gina owned it, any hobbyist contacting me from that site was golden: it truly was dedicated to protecting service providers. I would hate to see it denigrate into a gossip mongering site ...
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 02:55 PM   #10
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
No offense, but don't you guys have enough outlets for reviews and talking about providers?
Ahhww, hail no, lol...I don't think there could ever be enough resources to review/rate "goods and services" types of businesses. In Dallas, we don't really use TER, OH2 is on life support and eccie can get cluttered with promoters, non p411 types of providers, and hijacked review threads. What I would envision would be a system that maybe a guy gets a limited amount of characters to lay out his experience, or maybe even just a rating system where we rate basic things like hygiene, looks relative to pics, punctuality, etc. I don't think I would even allow comments, or maybe limit it to where only the provider being reviewed can respond. Private delights kinda does this but they're set up in a way that keeps things way too vague and "PG." Also, it'd be a thing (in my mind) where providers do the same thing to the guys. Only guys can see the girls' ranking/reviews and then only girls can see the guys' ranking/reviews. And then I wouldn't see the need or desire to include any forums such as like a coed, sandbox, private, etc. But no, never enough review sites in regards to this business or any other..
Old 05-24-2022, 09:42 PM   #11
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

I got a PM back from Nicole. My takeaway from the PM was that they're just doing lie a more sleek web design with an emphasis on making the site more mobile friendly. Didn't get vibes that there were any major upgrades/changes on the horizon in terms of features or functionality.
Old 05-25-2022, 11:34 PM   #12
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

I've heard of "account sharing" with guy's accounts, but never selling girls accounts. If P411 ever catches anyone engaging in that kind of behavior, they permanently ban them. If the existing girl / manager account is of value to them and they are generating profits from it, I don't know why they would take that risk? I mean, if you are about to retire, maybe, but you'd have a horrible reputation from that point on even if you never come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
This could be because it's kinda known that some girls/managers will sell established profiles to new ladies without proper identification/age verification/etc, so the re-verification process is useful in curbing the "fake" profiles.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:34 AM   #13
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Ahhww, hail no, lol...I don't think there could ever be enough resources to review/rate "goods and services" types of businesses. In Dallas, we don't really use TER, OH2 is on life support and eccie can get cluttered with promoters, non p411 types of providers, and hijacked review threads. What I would envision would be a system that maybe a guy gets a limited amount of characters to lay out his experience, or maybe even just a rating system where we rate basic things like hygiene, looks relative to pics, punctuality, etc. I don't think I would even allow comments, or maybe limit it to where only the provider being reviewed can respond. Private delights kinda does this but they're set up in a way that keeps things way too vague and "PG." Also, it'd be a thing (in my mind) where providers do the same thing to the guys. Only guys can see the girls' ranking/reviews and then only girls can see the guys' ranking/reviews. And then I wouldn't see the need or desire to include any forums such as like a coed, sandbox, private, etc. But no, never enough review sites in regards to this business or any other..
Then, again, you could ALWAYS look at a girl's okays and contact some people that she has seen recently to get a gauge of her services and demeanor. I really admire new clients who have done their homework and have looked at my reviews ... it shows that they are as concerned about safety as I am.
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:57 AM   #14
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Then, again, you could ALWAYS look at a girl's okays and contact some people that she has seen recently to get a gauge of her services and demeanor. I really admire new clients who have done their homework and have looked at my reviews ... it shows that they are as concerned about safety as I am.
That's not how it works on P411 though. Guys don't give okays and contacting people that a provider has seen isn't an option one bit.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:15 AM   #15
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

There are more than a few women on P411 who don’t have much of an audit trail, if you will. They don’t have reviews, aren’t active on the local boards…you can’t really find out much about them unless you post an ISO for any unpublished information, and get lucky with responses.
TinMan is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women