Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2022, 09:06 PM   #1
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Encounters: 16
Default Not getting off during dates.

It's not their job to get you off!
It's your job to finish!
Thug4lyfefucyawife is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 10:31 AM   #2
kc_guy_30
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

This sounds exactly like something a terrible provider would say.

Adding that when the time is up the session ends but any good provider will do her best up to that moment to satisfy the clients needs, otherwise what was the payment for?
kc_guy_30 is online now   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 11:19 AM   #3
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_guy_30 View Post
This sounds exactly like something a terrible provider would say.

Adding that when the time is up the session ends but any good provider will do her best up to that moment to satisfy the clients needs, otherwise what was the payment for?

Like that song everybody hurts....

Well...Everybody squirts

If you can't, that's your problem. ��
Old 05-08-2022, 01:09 PM   #4
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had some that don't get off. Certainly not a lack of effort some just don't or they have dry orgasms. You can have the same amount of pleasure & that's the ultimate goal.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 01:20 PM   #5
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
I've had some that don't get off. Certainly not a lack of effort some just don't or they have dry orgasms. You can have the same amount of pleasure & that's the ultimate goal.
I agree Sweetie. Had some myself but at the hands of a skilled Provider it's still a WOW.
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 09:12 AM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

ditto...
if you see the RIGHT gal,whatever happens will be awesome!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 09:54 AM   #7
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Absolutely. Its RARELY the providers fault. Many, like myself struggle finishing in a cover anymore, and of course the lady generally finds a way to accommodate. Many of the gents are cashing in on their senior discounts when they go out for the evening so its not a surprise that there are varying degrees of issues finishing. Most of us weren't in the hobby as 25-40 year old "young bucks", at least I know I wasn't. That doesn't mean that the lady with skills and "the desire" doesn't know how to bring her partner pleasure..
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 10:53 AM   #8
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

One of the reasons I like massage and DATY. Although a skilled provider with a modicum of persistence can usually get me there.
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 03:10 PM   #9
ProCheekClapper
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I thought thugs was supposed to be smart ����������. Siding with these girls won’t get you a discount so stop with the Simp posts trynna get brownie points. SMH
ProCheekClapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 06:02 PM   #10
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCheekClapper View Post
I thought thugs was supposed to be smart ����������. Siding with these girls won’t get you a discount so stop with the Simp posts trynna get brownie points. SMH
No sir just real. A rare breed. Don't be like your so called friends. Be you.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:45 AM   #11
ughiphopfan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I remember a highly rated provider in AR would scold me for not busting, it was weird. Like I'm on antidepressants and quickies never existed for me so it may not happen but scolding me into finishing isn't gonna do it haha
ughiphopfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 06:54 AM   #12
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ughiphopfan View Post
I remember a highly rated provider in AR would scold me for not busting, it was weird. Like I'm on antidepressants and quickies never existed for me so it may not happen but scolding me into finishing isn't gonna do it haha
Without question there are ladies who take it personally when you struggle to finish. You can feel their frustration even if they don't verbalize it. That only increases the tension, and makes this worse...
Old 05-10-2022, 01:10 PM   #13
ProCheekClapper
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

It’s up to the woman. Period. End of story. That’s like saying it’s not McDonald’s job to prepare a Big Mac after you ordered it. They only give you 2 meat Pattie’s no bun so sauce no veggies. The math ain’t mathin’
ProCheekClapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 02:33 PM   #14
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCheekClapper View Post
It’s up to the woman. Period. End of story. That’s like saying it’s not McDonald’s job to prepare a Big Mac after you ordered it. They only give you 2 meat Pattie’s no bun so sauce no veggies. The math ain’t mathin’
My man I get that your trying to make your case, but thats such a poor analogy. However you want to tie these encounters into a service industry scenario, its a big gap between the right sauce on your burger, and a lady who gives of her most intimate self. Yes, its a service provided, but you have to realize the difference especially for the lady mentally in these encounters. The good ones are treasures to be appreciated....
Old 05-10-2022, 03:08 PM   #15
jjenkc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

agree with most of the other fellas, sometimes it isn't in the cards. I have been with some of my favorite providers and for one reason or another, been able to blow into the cap. It does suck when you are with a provider who gets frustrated and isn't understanding, but can understand how that would be frustrating for them. I have had providers be self conscious about me not finishing, even after I explain it's definitely me and not them. Not gonna lie though, sometimes the connection just isn't there and no way in hell I am gonna finish. I just do my best to be considerate and thank the provider for their time, no hard feelings...
jjenkc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women