Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2022, 01:57 PM   #31
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Over the weekend there was a BLM protest in Pittsburgh. Andy Ngo, pghcitypaper and thepostmillenial reported on an officer attempting to arrest two protesters when a third (Vuestro Merced) tried to intervene. Mind you, this is a crowd chanting F*the Police.

Not sure if the cop was of Russian decent or not, but he landed a resounding Nyet!, aka left-cross, to the kisser of Vuestro Merced, who landed in a heap on the street.

See if you can answer this simple question about the attacker:
WTF is that Heap on the street?!? Seriously

BLM ain't sending their best or is it?
I saw that video and maybe I'm old but I couldn't tell if it was a man dressed as a woman or a very ugly woman. Then again, maybe I'm woke and didn't know it.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 08:32 PM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
or close enough .. bahahhaaaaaa

speaking of the real Abby ..

Death

Hoffman was found dead in his apartment in Solebury Township, Pennsylvania, on April 12, 1989, age 52. The cause of death was suicide by overdose from 150 phenobarbital tablets and liquor. Two hundred pages of handwritten notes were nearby, many detailing his moods. He had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 1980.[12] He had recently changed treatment medications and was reportedly depressed when his 83-year-old mother was diagnosed with cancer (she died in 1996 at age 90). Some who were close to him claimed that he was also unhappy about reaching middle age,[43] combined with the fact that the liberal upheaval of the 1960s had produced a conservative backlash in the 1980s.[43] In 1984, he had expressed dismay that the current generation of young people was not as interested in protesting and social activism as the youth had been during the 1960s.[12]

His death was officially ruled a suicide. Hoffman's fellow Chicago Seven defendant David Dellinger disputed this; he said, "I don't believe for one moment the suicide thing" and said that Hoffman had "numerous plans for the future."[44] However, the coroner stood by the ruling, saying, "There is no way to take that amount of phenobarbital without intent. It was intentional and self-inflicted."[43]

His memorial service was held a week later in Worcester, Massachusetts, at Temple Emanuel, the synagogue that he attended as a child, with 1,000 friends and family members in attendance.[44]

when the left can't win, the left commits suicide .. just like they are now. they never learn.

bahahahahhaaaaa
so, hoffman offed himself due to the fact his mother had cancer? she out lives him at the age of 90 inspite of cancer? damn. talk about lack of faith.

lol.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women