Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2022, 12:39 PM   #16
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Jay must be the wing man for Fin working at MSNBC. MSNBC try to validate CNN.

You are right, I Really don’t give a shit. I tell it as it is… not sweetened anything. I don’t know anyone and I am not friend with anyone. However have you wonder why I don’t attack Sunflower promoters? Because they don’t attack me or members. They just promote. You in other hand is hiding behind handles to attack and talk like multiple people are against what was said.
Keep it up somewhere else. Make a new post about AsianP. Some stupid members will believe you and your handles.

Now this is about Shoo,,, k-fest and Lovely Angels promoters need to get off of this post. Your hard work trying to tarnish Shoo will not work…. She is new to Dallas and was great no matter what…
More jibberish and incoherent thoughts. Yes, we all know you have no friends, but it's good you confirmed it for sure. So whenever someone disagrees with you, you call them a promoter and say they have multiple handles.....very rational thought process there buddy. The fact you would call me a promoter and other obvious non-promoters (i.e. Finman22) proves you are without a doubt 100% full of shit. I really do think it would be easier to argue with a 5 year old.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 12:44 PM   #17
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
More jibberish and incoherent thoughts. Yes, we all know you have no friends, but it's good you confirmed it for sure. So whenever someone disagrees with you, you call them a promoter and say they have multiple handles.....very rational thought process there buddy. The fact you would call me a promoter and other obvious non-promoters (i.e. Finman22) proves you are without a doubt 100% full of shit. I really do think it would be easier to argue with a 5 year old.
Why are you getting upset… why are hooked on me and my posts?

I don’t think Fin need some pussy to defend him.

Really, Kids should not be on this board… go to your mommy. Your phone and/or tablet need to be taken away.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 01:46 PM   #18
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Really, Kids should not be on this board… go to your mommy. Your phone and/or tablet need to be taken away.
Your comebacks are just awful. You basically just repeated what I said, but you added in that my phone or tablet needs to be taken away, haha. I am a pussy, a promoter, I have multiple handles, and my mom needs to take away my phone......awesome collection of insults there!!!
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 02:29 PM   #19
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

He says all that and I get a warning for telling him on another thread to stay in Austin, said I hijacked it, geez
Shoo is wonderful
Finman22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women