Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2022, 07:32 AM   #1
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36
Default White House restarting federal oil, gas lease sales next week

I guess those poll numbers really sharpened the focus of whoever is really running the Country behind the Biden Regime facade.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 08:16 AM   #2
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Pay less attention to what they say but note what they do.

By this action, they are admitting that what they did right after the swearing in, restricting oil exploration, transport and production, was a mistake.

And they are admitting that depleting the Strategic Oil Reserve was also both ineffectual and a mistake.

But come Monday, no one in the administration will admit those things as bad choices.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 09:31 AM   #3
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have to agree with the above. Saying that they are going to open up exploration is not the same thing as doing it. If things continue as they are, those leases will only be open to companies with diverse owners. Women, minorities, gay people, and whatever the flavor of the day is will get leases. Then they have to have the resources to explore. So Biden can say that they gave out a thousand leases but not one drill hits the bedrock.
As to second ICU again, this is Biden saying that they have been wrong since day one.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 11:41 AM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default The lease of the worries

Leases are all well and good. They still have to explore the lease for viability -- then get a permit to drill. This has been where the slow-walking has been occurring in recent past. Remains to be seen what oil companies will do, seeing where they also increased the Federal tax on royalties by about 67%. While not my area of expertise, I would guess a newly issued lease might start producing in a year or two. Which is l-o-n-g after the mid-terms. Juss say'n.

Seems like F Joe Biden is trying to close ye olde barn door long after the horse is far afield.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women